Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,733 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Your Ex Is Not Your Friend!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Is Not Your Friend!! (613 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex Is Not Your Friend!! by ellarssblogspot: 12:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Are you a friend to your Ex? do you talk often? Are you always chatting, Meeting up, etc? If the answer is yes to any of these questions then the man or woman you call Ex is not.

You can’t be friends with your Ex, and this particular topic is causing a lot of mayhem in many relationships; one spouse is comfortable talking to the ex, while the other wonders ‘what at all do they talk about’? Why did they let that relationship go? Their response is, ‘I can’t hate my Ex, he or she is just a friend’. Read more https://ellarss..com/2017/11/your-ex-is-not-your-friend.html
Re: Your Ex Is Not Your Friend!! by Macgreat(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2017
Ex is synonymous to s3x

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Not Your Friend!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Your Ex Is Not Your Friend!! by Blackhawk01: 3:17am On Nov 25, 2017
So, I'm supposed to hate him because "us" didn't work out? Mstcheeeeew, e gbadun Sir.
Re: Your Ex Is Not Your Friend!! by Demmtek(m): 3:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Some Ex knows your values after they break up but for lots of my Ex comes back to consult me. As a consultant business is involved i dont call them My Ex my client kustoma dada ni
Re: Your Ex Is Not Your Friend!! by MissRaine69(f): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2017
I beg to differ
He is a very good friend & business partner and no we don’t need to behave in am acrimonious way just because things did not work out. But then then that’s just me. Feel free to disagree.

(1) (Reply)

P / See The Mother Who Took Her Little Son To The Club To Celebrate His Birthday / Check Out This Pre-wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.