Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) (10393 Views)

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
I just get to know one little girl my ex introduced to me as her younger sister, is actually her daughter from another guy, and i have been giving her head which is forbidden to me when it comes to sex. Now i'm feeling so stupid. How can i forgive myself, and i feel so sorry for my mouth and lips.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Blessed13(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations bro moving up the lineage

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by kestolove95(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Who will give me head? I want to know how it feels

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Snap your kpekus and send it to my mail, let me know if you're hairy, spotless or you're barbing gallas down there.

18 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by kestolove95(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Modikko:
Come here��� I will gladly give you head and buy you chocolates after
wia do u base?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kaduna and you?
kestolove95:
wia do u base?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by ilevic(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Are you headless? Or I don't understand tongue

7 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
See this one. Na so you dey fear fear?
kestolove95:
see brother wey mumu
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Modikko:
See this one. Na so you dey fear fear?
Bros this girl just dey use you dey catch trips online.
Girls nor dey for Kaduna wey you nor fit suck their toto?
You wan suck toto online.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Rilley(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Bros this girl just dey use you dey catch trips online.

Girls nor dey for Kaduna wey you nor fit suck their toto?

You wan suck toto online.
No mind am

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by wamide042(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

Kesto...you know we are always at each other’s neck.. so am fully ready to give you a head..
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

13 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Daviva007(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
so you are headless, u want to know how it feels to have a head grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by cRobo: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why care about your Ex now?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Lari03r(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
I...
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by abbasajao(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

Hope our religion allows it?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by bogdaddy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
How much you go pay? Doesn’t comes for free oo
kestolove95:
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Okoroawusa: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Are you serious?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Okoroawusa: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
abbasajao:

Hope our religion allows it?
Wetin concern religion for that one?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

Just let me know when u are ready.... Smiles! Lol
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by chrisking125(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

What happened to your own head?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by ArticleBeast: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Modikko:
Come here��� I will gladly give you head and buy you chocolates after
You wan give ur fellow man head... Yuck... Tueh

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Bigseven(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
...and the winner of HEADIES award goes to OP grin

BRETHREN! !DON'T BE HARD ON YOURSELF, SHIT HAPPENS, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE SHIT THAT HAPPEN. GO TO CHURCH TOMOROW AND PRAY. MOVE ON BRETHREN
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Eroms4life17(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Are you really serious right now?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Joystark(f): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
What's paining you?
The head or the baby she hid from you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Offpoint: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Who's tired of life and wanna bail out in a less painful way step out and take up this offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by rex444(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
no be only head , na leg join .......see ya eye
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Emestar1999: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
That's what we do for love.
Things we do for love
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by galadima77(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

Sack your bf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? / Insecurity Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.