Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me (1371 Views)

Only Virgins Deserve To Be Wedded / Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2017
I've noticed that only virgins fall for me, but i don't feel the same for any of them, nd I don't want to give it a trial Because i know it will not last...and breaking a virgins heart is the last thing I want to do.
The ones I now happen to always love are the wayward types and they don't usually love me, they only decide to date me for reasons best known to them.
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by Lalas247(f): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2017
So are you saying virgins are weak ?
Or
Are you saying it’s easy to break their hearts ... ir non virgins are heartless ....
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by Rukkydelta(f): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Op if you are not a virgin please leave those girls alone
Virgins deserves virgins
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by ifex370(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Lalas247:

So are you saying virgins are weak ?
Or
Are you saying it’s easy to break their hearts ... ir non virgins are heartless ....

Yes.. That's exactly what he's saying.. Oya do your worst grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by Lalas247(f): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2017
ifex370:

Yes.. That's exactly what he's saying.. Oya do your worst grin

Wait let me fit my wig grin they are coming for his scrotum

1 Like

Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by ifex370(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Wait let me fit my wig grin they are coming for his scrotum

You js open door finish for all the feminist to come n skin the op grin
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by Lalas247(f): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2017
ifex370:

You js open door finish for all the feminist to come n skin the op grin
Yes ... they are waking up slowly ....let me get popcorn grin
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by MhizzAJ(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2017
When your village people are after you nko...Why won't you go for loud wayward high maintenance girls
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by Lionbite(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2017
Op you should be happy... Virgins are the best. But if you take their virginity and break their heart. Whatever curse they place on you is everlasting. Tear-rubber curse.
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by IamSINZ(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2017
There's nothing as mentally exhausting as dating a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by mikool007(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Your intentions are not pure that is what is wrong, those bad girls you are rooting for haven't shown you their real nature yet, they prbly hv'nt found out you are a learner. When they eventually do, nland is always open
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by vicben27(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
A Virgin can love like creazy, very insecure, n jealous becos of their lack of experience. break their Virginity + their heart at your own peril. I love my gate already open. no time for emotional drama
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Virgins deserves virgins
Lol
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by ubunja(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Virgins deserves virgins
if only Single Mothers spread this gospel to say Single Mothers deserve Single Fathers angry angry angry
and stop seeking for childless guys to make into stepfathers grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by nNEOo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamSINZ:

You have no idea cry cry cry
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by nNEOo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op com mske I ask you something angry
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by ubunja(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
I LOVE VIRGINS tongue AND IM A MANWHORE grin grin grin
virgins are like all the other gals.drawn to Master Fvckers. cool
what women look for in men sexually is different from what men look for sexually in women grin grin
women need experience. and even a virgin gal hates a virgin man.thats why teenage gals love older men.those daddies lay the pipe good cool
but men look for freshness and youth and purity.so even the most successful 30yr old woman with a company,a house and a big car and all the sexual expertise of a wh0re will never be a match for a 17 yr old barefoot gal in the village grin grin
there is a reason we call them SWEET16 tongue.

i disvirgin every virgin that crosses my path.and they give up that hymen with a smile.coz at the end of the day they want their First Time to be special. cool and a virgin boy who freezes with wonder when he lays his eyes on the pvssy for the first time outside XVideos will never deliver. as that virgin lad is drowning in his own drool and thanking his ancestors for the miracle of the golden vagina he has been dreaming of for years,im giving the gal her second round grin grin grin grin grin
NEVER FEEL GUILTY FOR TAKING VIRGINITY AND NEVER LISTEN TO WHAT THESE GALS SAY grin ASK THEM AND U WILL DISCOVER THEY GAVE THEIR VIRGINITY TO THUGS AND BADBOYS
my brother DO WHAT U WANT. the world is free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by nNEOo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
ubunja:
I LOVE VIRGINS tongue AND IM A MANWHORE grin grin grin
virgins are like all the other gals.drawn to Master Fvckers. cool
what women look for in men sexually is different from what men look for sexually in women grin grin
women need experience. and even a virgin gal hates a virgin man.thats why teenage gals love older men.those daddies lay the pipe good cool
but men look for freshness and youth and purity.so even the most successful 30yr old woman with a company,a house and a big car and all the sexual expertise of a wh0re will never be a match for a 17 yr old barefoot gal in the village grin grin
there is a reason we call them SWEET16 tongue.

i disvirgin every virgin that crosses my path.and they give up that hymen with a smile.coz at the end of the day they want their First Time to be special. cool and a virgin boy who freezes with wonder when he lays his eyes on the pvssy for the first time outside XVideos will never deliver. as that virgin lad is drowning in his own drool and thanking his ancestors for the miracle of the golden vagina he has been dreaming of for years,im giving the gal her second round grin grin grin grin grin
NEVER FEEL GUILTY FOR TAKING VIRGINITY AND NEVER LISTEN TO WHAT THESE GALS SAY grin ASK THEM AND U WILL DISCOVER THEY GAVE THEIR VIRGINITY TO THUGS AND BADBOYS
my brother DO WHAT U WANT. the world is free.

And I thought I was stoic

1 Like

Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamSINZ:
says who grin grin grin speak for yourself my n!ggar grin
between a gal that has never tasted d!ck and a gal that has been to org!ies,3sumz,countless 1niteStands and whose mileage is at 100+ d!cks who is more exhausting to date? grin grin grin can u even impress a gal that has slept with more than 50men
IF A GAL HAS FVCKED 199 D!CKS DO U THINK D!CK NUMBER 200 IS ANYTHING SPECIAL TO HER grin grin grin grin it aint nothing but a number!!!!
only D!ck Number 1 mattered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
If you don't wish for a virgin, what then do you wish for? grin EVen a guy who cheats around secretly wants a decent(virgin) girl.
Re: Only Virgins Fall In Love With Me by Gofwane(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
When your village people are after you nko...Why won't you go for loud wayward high maintenance girls
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Meme/Caption This Picture of Davido and His Gang / Man Doesn't Want Anyone To See His Woman's Backside, Covers It / Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.