Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) (48650 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Ericaikince(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by onosprince(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
ah swear grin grin

Let's just hope he also does not attempt to jump into the ocean ........... And Teebillz comes to his rescue (abi nah Ebuka)........
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by toseen7: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Munae:
and among them is the nigga planning to bang the new wife.

#Life
Hmmmm, Truth..
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by MYBLOCUS: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
ABEG ENOUGH OF ALL THIS ALREADY WE CAN NOT BE READING ABOUT THIS ALL DAY ,VERY SOON IF HE WAN GO SHIT UNA GO TELL US ,MAKE UNA ALSO FOLLOW THEM TO THEIR BED ROOM TO NO THE TIME THEY WANT TO MAKE LOVE AND INFORM US
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
oheni:
Your marriage will not fail
The love that bound both of you together will not die
People will look upto this marriage and take it as a reference point
Both of you will grow old together all this I pray in Jesus name
Amen.
Are you a Pastor Mrs?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Munae:
and among them is the nigga planning to bang the new wife.

#Life
Na so cheesy
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Bheembor: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
After shots of tequila? Una wehdone!
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by clems88(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
I pity his destiny. undecided just look at the kinda hands on his head
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by suptol(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nice. It makes getting married look sweet

1 Like

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Banky w, a Yoruba man with a class, he has more fan base in the east due to his genre of music, unlike most of the trashy artists in south west that plays uncoordinated loud beat with vulgar lyrical contents. That's what happen when you come from a home and not a house, he has been on top of his game ever since, enjoy your new life.
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmm, nice!
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Let's just hope he also does not attempt to jump into the ocean ........... And Teebillz comes to his rescue (abi nah Ebuka)........

OYO is ur case o grin
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Na shekpe dem dey take pray 4 am?
Abi wot those glasses for?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Make dem pray for the wife join too....make she no go join benin air force.....
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:

OYO is ur case o grin

OK O ..... Nah Nairaland we still dey ..... grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
This guy looks like he's gonna be a cool, caring and romantic husband! Wish them well.
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Manson1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Cholls:
my brother not funny
nawao watin dey do u big pass this joke o. sorry
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Coldfeets: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
all these celebrity weddings sef...

when e go crash eh, na so we no go hear word again for nairaland just like we no dey hear word again for this banki moon wedding now.

na why I like Seun style...

You no go ever hear anything about the wedding.

Such that, when wahala go set eh, you no go ever hear anything kwa.
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by laudate: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
oheni:
Amen.
And all the people said... A-aa-men!! cool
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by princetom1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
falcon01:
they are praying to god to give him hair

Ah... Uncle
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Fakepastors: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good o
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

OK O ..... Nah Nairaland we still dey ..... grin grin grin
One year Ban is ur case o...
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Magnifik18:
I tire
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
One year Ban is ur case o...

Haba..... Biko no vex ....... Make i dey my lane jejely .....
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by slimfairboy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin I Just like the guy head.
If Adesua born boy, na to name am "Headward!!" cheesy
I wish una a happy and fruitful marriage!!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba..... Biko no vex ....... Make i dey my lane jejely .....

Lol

U de fear those small boys?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol

U de fear those small boys?

Only me and a collection of them ? You know wetin fit hapin nah
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by hahn(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sunshyne200:
I love this guy because of his acknowledgement of God's grace and favour in all he has done and is doing.
Also, don't forget the wife is also from a religious home.

That's how to know a marriage that would last, as Christ is the foundation.

Like Chris and Anita Oyakhilome abi? smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
oheni:
Amen.
Amen
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by babadey(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sunshyne200:
I love this guy because of his acknowledgement of God's grace and favour in all he has done and is doing.
Also, don't forget the wife is also from a religious home.

That's how to know a marriage that would last, as Christ is the foundation.

What are the things you saw that made up your "Knowing"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama / Who Wore It Better? Yvonne Jegede Vs Khloe Kardashian / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.