Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) (48653 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Only me and a collection of them ? You know wetin fit hapin nah
me here Spaxon..
I'm not afraid of even the owner of this shi.t forum.

I bare anything that I find unfavourable
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
me here Spaxon..
I'm not afraid of even the owner of this shi.t forum.

I bare anything that I find unfavourable

We can only try to be civil.... Come to NL, get our gossip fix, auto fix, technology fix etc etc etc

Wake up the next morning, grab our devices again and start all over again ........
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by tribalistseun: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Patapata by Monday we will be free from BankyAdesua sad
are you sure? Cos we nova do live coverage of the honey moon
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Jidesam01: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Its a lie, they are not praying, dey wan snap picture ni jare.... grin grin
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
are you sure? Cos we nova do live coverage of the honey moon
u no lie oh angry sad
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

We can only try to be civil.... Come to NL, get our gossip fix, auto fix, technology fix etc etc etc

Wake up the next morning, grab our devices again and start all over again ........

Lol.....

I just love this forum
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol.....

I just love this forum

You are guaranteed to find anything you are looking for .......
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Praying after doing shots of Kai kai....

Ndi uwa.
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by phanathick: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Lovely Photo Of Bankyw's Groomsmen Praying For Him...

This is so nice!

http://newshelmng.com/lovely-photo-bankyws-groomsmen-praying/

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Munae:
and among them is the nigga planning to bang the new wife.

#Life
oya take am

1 Share

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You are guaranteed to find anything you are looking for .......
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:

Anything..... Nairaland is full of weirdos (with wild thoughts) + normal people (with sane thoughts).....
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Anything..... Nairaland is full of weirdos (with wild thoughts) + normal people (with sane thoughts).....
weirdos dominate
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
weirdos dominate

I agree
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I agree
since the Nairaland flood
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
since the Nairaland flood

Flood? Which type of flood?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Flood? Which type of flood?
oh 2014

When Nairaland was hacked...

Most of the data was lost and we had to start afresh again...
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
oh 2014

Yea that hack...... Seun not backing up our data correctly.......
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
oh 2014

Hopefully, we have multiple backups at various locations (just incase)
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Hopefully, we have multiple backups at various locations (just incase)
yeah according to wiki

He has now
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
yeah according to wiki

He has now

Time would tell.......
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Time would tell.......
pray so....

Hope u had a great day....

Good morning dearie
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
pray so....

Hope u had a great day....

Good morning dearie

I sure did have a fantastic day.... Ended by watching Liverpool vs Chelsea.......

Morning to you too Dear.......
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I sure did have a fantastic day.... Ended by watching Liverpool vs Chelsea.......

Morning to you too Dear.......
oh that was a draw...

I won Brighton
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by samsam2019: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Africa and mumu gang cheesy cheesy
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2017
I really like this banky guy well i always did musically bt its getting personal now. No homo* Lol... Downloaded one of his jams and its been on replay. Talent and hardwork really pays. Bless bro! Hml
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
oh that was a draw...

I won Brighton

You support Man U?

Chelsea gained one point, than lost 3..... Liverpool simply had 12 players on the pitch + hijacked the midfield......
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by kingsleefolli(m): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2017
You need spiritual sense from the upper room.to deal with this olosho.

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Augustap(f): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Banky's shiny hair still throws me off balance grin
It's brighter than some people's future tongue

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Officialshobo(m): 3:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Hope Shola is not among his grooms men in real life cos the guy really cause wahala in movie.....Hope the bechelor eve wasn't hot this time...Me don talk my own ooo
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Omo see banky w head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Yvonne Jegede Vs Khloe Kardashian / BBNaija 2019: All The Outfits Ebuka Wore (40 Photos) / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.