Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) (48652 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by kabaka1: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=talk2riel post=62714835]
how you take know[/quote
....because based on statistics.....u go figure.....
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by egopersonified(f): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2017
englishmart:
. Shey if I be celeb noe, na so them go dey flex my life for front page?

yes, but what kind of celebrity, Hope it's not the Evans type
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Sunshyne200(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2017
babadey:

What are the things you saw that made up your "Knowing"?

Remember the letter of proposal written by Banky to Adesua.
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Sunshyne200(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2017
hahn:

Like Chris and Anita Oyakhilome abi? smiley

Why not quote Oyedepo and Faith?
You guys are just selective...

1 Like

Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2017
I didn't c any pastor dere
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2017
the 7 groomsmen have spoken?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Lovely Photo Of Bankyw's Groomsmen Praying For Him...

This is so nice!

http://newshelmng.com/lovely-photo-bankyws-groomsmen-praying/

Are they praying in their minds cos i aint seeing no lips moving o. Na pose for pics jare.
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Manson1:
Here is the prayer point grin grin
lmaoo, every spirit of stabbing die die die die by fire
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by mcyemite(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
Prayer after vodka shots...
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by hahn(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Why not quote Oyedepo and Faith?
You guys are just selective...

I see you are cherry picking.

Oya, why not like Abraham and Sarah grin
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Promiseisaac(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Manson1(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Preetiex:
lmaoo, every spirit of stabbing die die die die by fire

lolz am telling u
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Praying for the groom is a sacred thing...not paparazzi shit.
Pple wey nid prayers dey pray for person
#yimu
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Sunshyne200(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
hahn:

I see you are cherry picking.

Oya, why not like Abraham and Sarah grin

I wasn't, in fact you are accusing me of what you are doing.

You saw all the great examples but decided to quote an example with a challenge.

The problems with critics is that, they teach themselves NEVER to see anything good.
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You support Man U?

Chelsea gained one point, than lost 3..... Liverpool simply had 12 players on the pitch + hijacked the midfield......
yep...

You're lucky at Anfield
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
yep...

You're lucky at Anfield

You can say that again....

Hope you had a pleasant Sunday?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You can say that again....

Hope you had a pleasant Sunday?
'twas stressful. But fun anyway..

Wbu?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
'twas stressful. But fun anyway..

Wbu?

Nice, slow and easy like Saturday......

What was the cause of your stress?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nice, slow and easy like Saturday......

What was the cause of your stress?

Today was mums thanksgiving
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:

Today was mums thanksgiving

Wow...... Congratulations......

And you did not pop an invite, through the e - space?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Wow...... Congratulations......

And you did not pop an invite, through the e - space?
the e-event centre was booked already
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
the e-event centre was booked already

Haba, I was not invited to the e-event centre.... I would have only helped myself to minimal take aways.....
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba, I was not invited to the e-event centre.... I would have only helped myself to minimal take aways.....
e-cards were sent through mail na.. Check ya inbox grin
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
e-cards were sent through mail na.. Check ya inbox grin

e - possibly enter spam....
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

e - possibly enter spam....
then un-spam it grin
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
then un-spam it grin

Just unspam'ed it. But date elapsed......
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by coachee: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Lovely Photo Of Bankyw's Groomsmen Praying For Him...

This is so nice!

http://newshelmng.com/lovely-photo-bankyws-groomsmen-praying/

Hmmm....after taking several shots abi d 'cups' are for decoration?
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Just unspam'ed it. But date elapsed......
lol....
I'm outta words...........

Should I say rewind it
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
lol....
I'm outta words...........

Should I say rewind it

Not unless you are having another Thanksgiving celebrations.........
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Not unless you are having another Thanksgiving celebrations.........
yah
And that will be our thanksgiving
Re: Banky W Kneels Down As Groomsmen Pray For Him At His White Wedding (Photo) by chuksohams(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama / Who Wore It Better? Yvonne Jegede Vs Khloe Kardashian / BBNaija 2019: All The Outfits Ebuka Wore (40 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.