Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? (1751 Views)

Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video / The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Danladi7:

Ofai,

Na you I dey respect,that is why I no reply this stupid guy.This one of those people making "Igbo" subject of ridicule on nairaland.
Yes.
And how many Igbo threads will you open today grin
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Danladi7: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2017
imhotep:
Yes. And how many Igbo threads will you open today grin
cool
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Danladi7:

cool
Show love to Igbo people and desist from ethnic bigotry
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Danladi7: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2017
imhotep:

Show love to Igbo people and desist from ethnic bigotry
hmmm victim mentality and persecutory delusion Let Igbo lead by example and stop attracting hatred

www.nairaland.com/4188940/ndigbo-banyi-why-enjoy-attracting/2

starting from radio biafra and Nnamdi kanu
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Oloripelebe: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2017
ofai:

I get it....your brain still need formatting.

grin grin grin grin i just said the truth, today is Sunday grin
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2017
Danladi7:

hmmm victim mentality and persecutory delusion Let Igbo lead by example and stop attracting hatred

starting from radio biafra and Nnamdi kanu

Nnamdi Azikiwe led by example.
Stop hating
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Danladi7: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2017
imhotep:

Nnamdi Azikiwe led by example.
Stop hating
That is why I said ealier that I take after him.

But Igbo love and woship nnamdi kanu than him.It means Igbo cherishes his ideology.

be like nnamdi azikwe and stop hate-filled life bequeathed to you by nnamdi kanu
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Danladi7:

That is why I said ealier that I take after him.

But Igbo love and woship nnamdi kanu than him.It means Igbo cherishes his ideology.

be like nnamdi azikwe and stop hate-filled life bequeathed to you by nnamdi kanu
Ohamadike is a great man.
Stop hating on him
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Danladi7: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2017
imhotep:
Ohamadike is a great man. Stop hating on him
Then you are confused Man! grin Ofai,come and take your brother
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Danladi7:

Then you are confused Man! grin
Ofai,come and take your brother
Just the shadow of Ohamadike keeps you awake all night grin
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Stingman: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2017
Danladi7:

grin

Cant you be independent of SS?

Attarche by force unity beggars!

I have never seen SS saying "we SS and SE"

SE is fvcking nothing without SS,you are both hausa fulani slaves cool

So we Igbos from SS...what do we do?

What would you say of the Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi in the North central. Are they no longer Yorubas?

Now, read this link to brush up your extreme poor education...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/aare-ona-kakanfo-yoruba-dont-throw-us-away-kwara-people-plead-gani-adams/
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Danladi7: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Stingman:

So we Igbos from SS...what do we do?

What would you say of the Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi in the North central. Are they no longer Yorubas?

Now, read this link to brush up your extreme poor education...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/aare-ona-kakanfo-yoruba-dont-throw-us-away-kwara-people-plead-gani-adams/
Then just say we SE and Igbo in south south simple!

Have you ever seen SW saying we SW and NC?

I have never seen SS saying "we SS and SE"....the attarche by force is always SE grin
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by Stingman: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Danladi7:

Then just say we SE and Igbo in south south simple!

Have you ever seen SW saying we SW and NC?

I have never seen SS saying "we SS and SE"....the attarche by force is always SE grin

Have you not seen SE and SS geopolitical meetings? SE and SS have the same voting pattern for ages...

But you selfish man like to see 19 northern states...made up of NE, NW and NC, no be so...? For you greedy man you have no issue if the NW attaches itself by force to the NC and NE...Do you? Your disgusting, divide and rule has been working...but the expiry date is not too far. What has an idoma or Igala man got to do with a Kanuri man?
Re: Ironsi/fajuyi East-west Commemoration: Will This Event Bring Back The Love? by NonsoPlatinum: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
There is a lot of British culture being promoted on the Igbo British community . Have a look at our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&t=6s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiola's Son Kola Replies Buhari On June 12 Declaration. / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship / Photos:"injured" Governor Fayose Addressing Ekiti People At The Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.