Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123315 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2019
money121:

Wetin concern you tongue tongue

You sef try to G now and see how e take easy..
To collect 1dollar from Maga..

Not all young guy u see online are G boy
Some make cool money in legit Way..

So try to double ur hustle and tell baba God to pick ur call..

No dey reason like Nigeria SARS tongue tongue
Dude stop bring silly. We all know the source of this
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2019
Alibecs:

Dude stop bring silly. We all know the source of this
Seem that mod just unban you grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by horhizah(f): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
This boy that nairalanders already determined his fate after his "Yahoo plus" money is now REMA the DUMEBI crooner. Hmmm!!!

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
This boy everybody called a Yahoo boy is now Rema.

Well na Yahoo e dey do as at 2017 sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Kenny242(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wow
Time really flies
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rema stole Eric's laptop to do Yahoo? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
I’m here for violence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
So Rema dey so yahoo before don jazzy sign am shocked
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Ucee1999: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Beedehmee(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
All those that made yahoo comment in 2017 coming to justify their comment in 1................2...............3

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by quincynyc(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2020
uzoormah:
Yahoo tinz
do you still stand by this statement? And less I forget how market? �����
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by quincynyc(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Nuttella:
Rema stole Eric's laptop to do Yahoo? cheesy cheesy
lool u people ehn theres no dot to connect here bro. He probably sold d lappy to pay hospital Bills according to his story
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by quincynyc(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2020
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry
you have valid points bro� no doubt. But how do u feel on this particular Rema's case? Seeing as u already concluded and judged him back then without knowing all d story.. how market is all I can ask u now sha?? Loooool
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
emeijeh:
[b]Maga don pay

cry
You'll just talk without thinking about where he got money from. I hope you see him making waves now.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by CuteNbad(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
tonididdy:
that is benin...randekhi gold hotel, ihama, Gra Benincity.

i even happen to know the dude...he's nothing less of that age

lol my mom will never accept this gift so I wouldn't even bother
so you know rema before fame?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by CuteNbad(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2023

Go ahead. I wouldn't to meet you in real life sha. If not for anything, the unsurprised look of the boy's mother and the background of the picture should have given away who they are. Definitely not poor people.
For all we know, the boy could have saved from the money his parents have been giving him over the years.
He's probably a foreign student who worked and bought it. Or he is into sports and has some sponsors still.

But not you though. Like our policemen, you probably believe every young boy with money is a thief or fraudster
so rema is into sports?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by CuteNbad(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
ezewealth:
I am vary ashamed of my self at 23, I have never gotten anything tangible for my mum, my niggars for hood go dey call me ezemoney, ezewealth I go dey vex cos I no dey touch the money
still the same story? Abi you don dey see money now
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by ezewealth(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
CuteNbad:
still the same story? Abi you don dey see money now
No buddy, that is a long tym ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.