Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123373 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by smajatt(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2017
omo i just weak.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Teeboi56: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2017
He buy car for her mummy at d age of 17 and her mother didn't question him how he get d money
Believe me or not Ogun Owo is involve I mean rituals list
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Blueprintz:
Young lad! Till Gboys start having id (identication) cards, i wont take them serious. Please kindly ask them the nature of their job if fear/shame go let them say internet fraud aka Yahoo Yahoo.

Mr Blueprintz
lol fear how again? are you proud of your own job?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Tell them. here I am looking for $3000 to upgrade my bitcoin. 2m, small money. most of us and our mentality and impression are silly
cococandy:

Some have said he’s a musician.
Because it wasn’t mentioned doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

I’m Not saying he can’t be a yahoo boy. I know It’s possible.
But why the negative first? And it’s not even as if you guys just wondered what he’s doing to get the money, y’all went right ahead to abuse the mother.

He could be a football player that just got signed.
He could literally be doing anything. 2 million naira isn’t that much money anyway
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by baby124: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

Some have said he’s a musician.
Because it wasn’t mentioned doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

I’m Not saying he can’t be a yahoo boy. I know It’s possible.
But why the negative first? And it’s not even as if you guys just wondered what he’s doing to get the money, y’all went right ahead to abuse the mother.

He could be a football player that just got signed.
He could literally be doing anything. 2 million naira isn’t that much money anyway
You claim others are assuming, but you are also assuming a lot. If he is any of these things you assume he is, it would have been clearly stated. Only a useless mother accepts a gift from a teenager and then publishes it online with no known source of his income. People are not fools and there are still decent people around. Musician where? Very funny. Have you heard of this guy before? How many of our known musicians can afford to buy this car for their parents. Please try to say what is right when you see it. My opinion stands by the way in the absence of any evidence. Too many morally bankrupt people and parents in our society today. End of this discussion.

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by emeijeh(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:
Do you know them?

Know who?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by odigbosky(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2017
If you leave in Edo state and Delta state u go knw say this na small tin na. if you see what boys are pulling in d streets of Benin and warri, sapele, jesse, ogharefe and sapele bros you go run enter house. Ask people that do yahoo they will tell you it is so difficult to even collect $1000 dollars except you be hacker and na loading you dy do. Most if these boys these days are into yahoo Plus and other rituals. In Benin we dy call dem Ghana Burgers.....dese ones use juju to make d yahoo less stressful den we have anoda set dat dnt knw anything abt yahoo but claim dy are Gee boiz....these are the ritualist.
We no knw wetin d boy do take make money but my papa wen i knw or mama no go collet...As i dy so i dy work get some kind cash from skool but if i buy something go hux for family d kind question wen i dy answer frm fada, anty uncle dy make me tire......it keeps me on track knowing fully well dat any money must be questioned. Not every family is the same.

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Okay.

Thankfully you’ve said you have no evidence.
I don’t have evidence either. That’s why I didn’t make any assumptions like you’re accusing me of.I’ll just stop a wondering how he got his money instead of proceeding to call his mother a useless woman.

Also I’m pretty sure those known musicians can afford to buy it for their moms if they weren’t buying human hair and all the latest iPhones plus Dubai trips for their multiple girlfriends.

You can’t claim you’re saying the right thing when you don’t even what exactly it is you’re accusing them of.
baby124:

You claim others are assuming, but you are also assuming a lot. If he is any of these things you assume he is, it would have been clearly stated. Only a useless mother accepts a gift from a teenager and then publishes it online with no known source of his income. People are not fools and there are still decent people around. Musician where? Very funny. Have you heard of this guy before? How many of our known musicians can afford to buy this car for their parents. Please try to say what is right when you see it. My opinion stands by the way in the absence of any evidence. Too many morally bankrupt people and parents in our society today. End of this discussion.

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2017
chuksbogus:

if at that age I bring car home for my mother, knowing that I don't have anything am doing, she won't accept it. she will take me inside with cane and grinded pepper until I say where I got the money from. you just open ur mouth to talk like a stark dondi

How do you know he doesn't have anything he's doing??
We can't exactly make nagative assumptions yet.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:
How do you know what type of person she is?
Lord God almighty

How can a 17 year old buy her a car and she is happy, my mother won't accept such gift from me @17. Where does he work ?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Marcofranz:

How can a 17 year old buy her a car and she is happy, my mother won't accept such gift from me @17. Where does he work ?
I don’t know.
Do you?

Why is everyone assuming that it must be a bad thing that he’s doing?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by RillJ(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2017
At 17 and the 'mother' is not bothered about the source of wealth. If her daughter prostitute to enrich her she why not question her as well. We gave gone so greedy that we have gladly traded away our sense of morality.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

I don’t know.
Do you?

Why is everyone assuming that it must be a bad thing that he’s doing?
Nigerians with their myopic way of thinking. Judging from the Nigeria education system you and I know it's not possible to be a graduate and working legitimately @17 or let's assume he has a business at what age did he start to be this successful? It's crystal clear that the guy is into cyber crime I've lived in Edo State I know what most of them do. I've seen cases where they build houses for their parents and after few months the parents die mysteriously. I'm not saying he wants to use the woman for ritual that's why I said hope it's genuine.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Marcofranz:

Nigerians with their myopic way of thinking. Judging from the Nigeria education system you and I know it's not possible to be a graduate and working legitimately @17 or let's assume he has a business at what age did he start to be this successful? It's crystal clear that the guy is into cyber crime I've lived in Edo State I know what most of them do. I've seen cases where they build houses for their parents and after few months the parents die mysteriously. I'm not saying he wants to use the woman for ritual that's why I said hope it's genuine.
You’re the one thinking in a myopic way.
You don’t have to be a graduate or doing a business to get money right away.

Yes I agree he could be into illegal stuff.
I also know that it could be from a legal source. Could even be a bet winning. Could be a million things.
We don’t know them.

But Unlike you guys, I’m not swearing on something I don’t know.

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

You[b]’re the one thinking in a myopic way[/b]
You don’t have to be a graduate or doing a business to get money right away.

Yes I agree he could be into illegal stuff.
I also know that it could be from a legal source. Could even be a bet winning. Could be a million things.
We don’t know them.

But Unlike you guys, I’m not swearing on something I don’t know.
We are not fighting. Did you say bet winning? Before getting someone a car you must be doing well yourself like very well and @17 there is no legit way of making such money.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Marcofranz:

We are not fighting. Did you say bet winning? Before getting someone a car you must be doing well yourself like very well and @17 there is no legit way of making such money.
I don’t know that.
We don’t even know that he’s doing well. This could be a one time hit from whatever or wherever and he decided to use it to buy car for his mom.

He’s a child. I know that when I was a child this was my dream. To buy a car for my mom before I do anything else in life.
Maybe he still lives with them in the same house.

Then again maybe he’s into yahoo. I’m not sure like you guys who are sounding as if you live there with them.

Ok bye.

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by chillychill(f): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2017
sharpwriter:

Hey! you are mean....then why ask about my kolo in the first instance tongue
Hey! you are mean....then why ask about my kolo in the first instance
because I like u Na dats y,shey I cannot like u and giv I good advice again ni cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2017
chillychill:
because I like u Na dats y,shey I cannot like u and giv I good advice again ni cheesy

Hmmnn....even the holy books said pray for yur friends. Why cant yu do dt? sad undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by chillychill(f): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2017
sharpwriter:

Hmmnn....even the holy books said pray for yur friends. Why cant yu do dt? sad undecided

Ok ill pray for u shebi dats wot u want.... Just make sure when u start using dat kolo money let it reach my side biko wink
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rhymaholic: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2017
He's a musician, y'all need chill. Not everyone is doing yahoo. Like you just feel no one can succeed without doing something illegal. That car is less than 4.5million naira, is that what's unachievable for a 17 year old. If he goes for a couple of shows, he'd get that money. The kid have performed outside the country too so stop assuming he did yahoo.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2017
chillychill:

Ok ill pray for u shebi dats wot u want.... Just make sure when u start using dat kolo money let it reach my side biko wink

Good, now ayam hapi cheesy cheesy cheesy Sure I will giv yu yur tithe grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Irenemmeso:
congratulations,
hmmm those saying its yahoo, you don't know how and where the boy started(I don't know too) ,please let's not judge.
so if little Emmanuella that signed multi millionaire contract buys car for her mum at the age of 17 you will say it's yahoo??

best comment so far , i love your thinking

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by sammiepraise(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Lolzzz
its not a new thing na.
click on the link below if you want to get your family new cars. not everything is G. many business are bring much money this days .
check my signature out
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Whighamsdfg: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Ivory2009 I dont
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Adaumunocha opost=62754525:
Ivory2009 I dont

OK dear....
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Marcofranz:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about . You seem like a kid no offense.

you are the one who sounds like a kid, only in nigeria where a young success boy is called a fraud star

visit youtube and search for young millionaire's , you will be amazed this boy is even too matured, you will see kids below 17 who has made millions of dollars in astonishing ways , here in Nigeria we only think negative tufiakwa
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Marcofranz:

you dont know where he work so why conclude his mother of people of all people doesn't know as well, rubbish people like you will simply burn a person into ashes without investigating properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHO-K_VIZNk
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Elxandre(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2017
tonididdy:

you are a fool and don't mention me anymore
(i hate people like you who feel they are the holiest on earth, when you nothing but a dirty filthy stinky church rat)
I never supported any particular hustle, i only said don't hurt no one and hear you are talking about life savings.
do you even have a life not less a savings? Pffff.....
lmao

why are you hurt so badly?

A fool is someone who thinks stealing someone's money (sometimes their life savings) is not the equivalent of murder.
You're an idiot for assuming everyone is a broke lowlife church rat like you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Blueprintz: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2017
lillfyzzy:

lol fear how again? are you proud of your own job?

For sure am damn proud! Work smarter(legit), legit work pays in the long run..
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Elxandre:

lmao

why are you hurt so badly?

A fool is someone who thinks stealing someone's money (sometimes their life savings) is not the equivalent of murder.
You're an idiot for assuming everyone is a broke lowlife church rat like you.

shut up how did you know he stole money or into fraud, burnt brains thinks other brains are burnt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHO-K_VIZNk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)