Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123267 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by koolaid87: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
how about giving her without sharing on social media

Kids sha

Nice gesture

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by marttol: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
bunkum...noone is asking where he got the money
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
27 and above yrz old guys who haven't gotten even a pin for their mums ryt now

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Alariiwo: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
If I talk now, they'll say tribalist.

How will a 17 yrs old boy bring a car home without the mother asking for his source of wealth. Instead she is shinning teeth like a goat.

Only a fool won't see that there is something fishy here. In this present day Nigeria GEJ and his goons ruined.

16 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by prinsam30: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
is the boy a footballer if yes, End Of Story
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
see old men dey say G boy u all are in ur 20s and 30s u na never ever get A million for azza ......work and u will collect

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alariiwo:
If I talk now, they'll say tribalist.

How will a 17 yrs old boy bring a car home without the mother asking for his source of wealth. Instead she is shinning teeth like a goat.

Only a fool won't see that there is something fishy here. In this present day Nigeria GEJ and his goons ruined.
go siddon

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by lammsohiman(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided[code][/code]one aunty there just de concerned about the age...him start to de hustle since him de inside belle na...come do ur worst undecidedone aunty there just de concerned about the age...him start to de hustle since him de inside belle na...come do ur worst
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Wisebisho: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
earthsync:
the question is how did he get that car?
If na wheelbarrow he buy, will you ask how he bought it... Enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by byemx06(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ayo4251:
Eh en...EFCC must hear this
u wan blow whistle
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by mikejj(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin hop the guy is not related to maina
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Alariiwo: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
koolaid87:
how about giving her without sharing on social media

Kids sha

Nice gesture

sevenTEEN.. A teenager for that matter

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Benbelor(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
I trust some people to come here now shouting 'yahoo', 'G-boy' and all that.. Even tho nobody knows how he got the money.

He is 17 years old and so? Our Nigerian mentality has left so many things to be corrected with our thoughts

Afterall if na animal he be, Na grandpa he for be grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Alariiwo: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Esepayan:

go siddon

Speak English my friend.. or get off the cyberspace

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Diso60090(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Marcofranz post=62738071]Hope it's genuine. Not buying her a car today and 3 months later you hear a sad story about her. [/qu

if this space nor reach you let me know make i still run forward because you reach to run for
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Owoblow55: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dont insult the lad jare, i know that many of you people here can not buy common keke for their mother and they will here jaming and running their mouth on other people's success #shior
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Marcofranz:
Hope it's genuine. Not buying her a car today and 3 months later you hear a sad story about her.

What an unfortunate person you are
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by guru90: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
17 years......
There are so many ways to make money online.........

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Tartie(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
U guys are quick 2 ask how?when he was poor una no even send or have d time 2 investigate y he was poor but nw wey smaltin don sure 4 him u guys are askin how/source of him income..abeg allow d guy happen him mumsy..big up bro

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Proof that parents are encouraging the kidnapping , rituals , scamming , robbery and crime wave sweeping the country from end to end .

Nigeria parents worship wealth without questioning its source .

How sad .

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by chuksbogus: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
wetin be him work!!! the mother dey happy dey dance when they go show him or crime fighter she go say na her enemy dey cause am

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by gurunlocker: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Obviously they are living and doing great from the look of the surrounding...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by mikestarex(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
yahooze winkyahooze
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by dollaflow(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
ICO?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adont wanto comment...... Awa values don die finally sha... She no even ask question... She cool wt it

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Joephat(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by oodualover: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
And the mother is laughing an not asking questions.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country cry

First in 1914 and then again in 1966.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
He could be from a rich home, u never can tell
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by chuksbogus: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Owoblow55:
Dont insult the lad jare, i know that many of you people here can not buy common keke for their mother and they will here jaming and running their mouth on other people's success #shior

if at that age I bring car home for my mother, knowing that I don't have anything am doing, she won't accept it. she will take me inside with cane and grinded pepper until I say where I got the money from. you just open ur mouth to talk like a stark dondi

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.