Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123329 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Smartray25: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
The question is the source of the money that's all. Ponzi paid some pple wen they open a site for pple to provide and gethelp but still on still na internet fraud. Parents please dey ask questionsooo. Congrats anyway
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Talkwell: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
aspirebig:
What is the boy doing for a living. @17 he ought to be in the Uni or still learning a trade somewhere.

Many of our youth have taken to yahoo..,and this is not a good way of life ....

Even as a graduate, you know how long you will work before buying such a ride....

He is a musician ooo,go and check his page @rnaofficial
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Seculent: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
ignis:

Hater stfu. Celebrate the young boy, it's a thing of joy.
You don't have sense.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Macmoni(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry
u talk like a broke man for goodness sake u dnt evn no d family u dnt no hw he made it all dat come's to ur mind is hiz a internet fraudster dat y africa is backward especially naija u are saying d mother is even smiling so she should have cry because ha son but ha a car
by d way if his a fraudster hv he scamed u b4
chai gee u are to durl!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Blueprintz: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.

cry
Don't worry bros, That hammer that judges uses in finalising a case,
That is what God will use to hit that their useless fingers when them dey take press press lappi

Mr Blueprintz
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

cry
Question our Government
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Blueprintz: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Macmoni:

u talk like a broke man for goodness sake u dnt evn no d family u dnt no hw he made it all dat come's to ur mind is hiz a internet fraudster dat y africa is backward especially naija u are saying d mother is even smiling so she should have cry because ha son but ha a car
by d way if his a fraudster hv he scamed u b4
chai gee u are to durl!
Mr RICH man! Take a look around and see that you are in africa (Nigeria precisely), how many 17years can afford a touch light phone? Lets call a spade what is actually called...@the bolded (it speaks volume about your personality)

Mr Blueprintz

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Whoeppme(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Wait but wats up with yahoo boys and cars...wetin do donkey or horse for the mum c? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

cry

pls at what age is it legal to make money..educate me! go to western countries and see teens mking mula, do you know how old rick ross was when he made his first milli? pls drop dis poverty mindset

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Blueprintz:

Don't worry bros, That hammer that judges uses in finalising a case,
That is what God will use to hit that their useless fingers when them dey take press press lappi

Mr Blueprintz
atleast they are not carrying guns, ODE
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2017
G-Unit

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Blueprintz: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2017
lillfyzzy:

atleast they are not carrying guns, ODE
Young lad! Till Gboys start having id (identication) cards, i wont take them serious. Please kindly ask them the nature of their job if fear/shame go let them say internet fraud aka Yahoo Yahoo.

Mr Blueprintz
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by nerilove(m): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2017
money121:

@17 and so what? Poverty dey rain for ur blood Oga double ur hustle stop all this hating!!
Tell me the cost..
Mr car dealer
Look at this mofo, between me and you who is poverty eating up? Oga, park one side make i see road jare. Seems you belong. Anyway, don't quote me again or make your village people no visit you
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2017
chillychill:
Shey someone cannot b saving money from birth again ni grin

No b only from birth, na from womb grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by teejaypee: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2017
If you still have the mentality that any young guy that has money is into Yahoo, you need to have your brain checked .
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by nelsonebby(m): 12:51am On Nov 27, 2017
chai poor people full this thread oo

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by shegzy0514(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2017
bet9ja is working
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Irenemmeso(f): 1:54am On Nov 27, 2017
congratulations,
hmmm those saying its yahoo, you don't know how and where the boy started(I don't know too) ,please let's not judge.
so if little Emmanuella that signed multi millionaire contract buys car for her mum at the age of 17 you will say it's yahoo??

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Rexnegro(m): 2:50am On Nov 27, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

cry
some will tell u Na bihari cause am .... Some go say the whites cause for been stupid online bla bla bla
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:06am On Nov 27, 2017
God bless you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 3:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Do you know them?
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 3:47am On Nov 27, 2017
How do you know what type of person she is?
Lord God almighty

Marcofranz:
Hope it's genuine. Not buying her a car today and 3 months later you hear a sad story about her.

Some women are shameless. She is the type that can send their daughter's to Italy just because they want to belong.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 3:49am On Nov 27, 2017
baby124:
Uselsss mother... what nonsense. At 17. It's not hard to figure out that this teenager is not into anything legitimate.
but you don’t know this for sure
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by baby124: 3:53am On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:
but you don’t know this for sure
What is a 17yr old doing to afford a car that is 2million? His mates are writing ssce. Is he a musician? An actor? Artist? If he has any accomplishments it would have been proudly mentioned here. It's not too difficult to see he is a yahoo boy.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by aspirebig: 4:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Talkwell:

He is a musician ooo,go and check his page @rnaofficial

Even the music.....Na so e dey easy....

Leave those things the musicians are wearing.....most of them are "struggling" big time and they are suffering too.....

I have never heard of him.

Back in the days ....I know prominent Nigerian musicians ( I won't mention names ) that are are in different Lagos street looking for sponsors.....some even enter market to sell their CDs and cassettes themselves.. while some others are even having accommodation issues..

So don't think that every musicians is like OBO ....many are struggling...big time. ..to do music is not easy ooo

There are many things involved.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by coputa(m): 4:35am On Nov 27, 2017
solochris:
How people celebrate yahoo these days baffles me
No sane mortal will shun success,93% of wealth/ riches has dishonest undercover.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 4:41am On Nov 27, 2017
nerilove:
Look at this mofo, between me and you who is poverty eating up? Oga, park one side make i see road jare. Seems you belong. Anyway, don't quote me again or make your village people no visit you

E don pain am tongue
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 5:48am On Nov 27, 2017
baby124:

What is a 17yr old doing to afford a car that is 2million? His mates are writing ssce. Is he a musician? An actor? Artist? If he has any accomplishments it would have been proudly mentioned here. It's not too difficult to see he is a yahoo boy.
Some have said he’s a musician.
Because it wasn’t mentioned doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

I’m Not saying he can’t be a yahoo boy. I know It’s possible.
But why the negative first? And it’s not even as if you guys just wondered what he’s doing to get the money, y’all went right ahead to abuse the mother.

He could be a football player that just got signed.
He could literally be doing anything. 2 million naira isn’t that much money anyway

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:05am On Nov 27, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

cry
why blame the pot cooking the hen instead of the knife that killed it? In economics we have demand pull inflation....

Two wrongs can never make a right...But remember that your society is in Orwellian times since the time you think you got it wrong...Even your churches celebrate the thieves your universities honor them all..

Your citizens sell their votes,your politicians brazenly flaunts wealth looted and disregard your court orders....

If your assertion of the society should be accepted as it's based on morals you will be likened to a person who is biased and not a deep thinker..

I'd expected you next time to touch on all angles...it's better you understand that aslong as 95% of your population is living in abject poverty and no visible sign of hope and restoration as it were,this trend will only become a norm and ACCEPTABLE as it's a fundamental natural right..It's called survival instincts.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Talkwell: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2017
aspirebig:

Even the music.....Na so e dey easy....

Leave those things the musicians are wearing.....most of them are "struggling" big time and they are suffering too.....

I have never heard of him.

Back in the days ....I know prominent Nigerian musicians ( I won't mention names ) that are are in different Lagos street looking for sponsors.....some even enter market to sell their CDs and cassettes themselves.. while some others are even having accommodation issues..

So don't think that every musicians is like OBO ....many are struggling...big time. ..to do music is not easy ooo

There are many things involved.

He's just Lucky, he performs at various shows,APC rally,Glo Fest even church.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Is he another Nigerian billionaire​? Everybody is a billionaire in Nigeria nowadays​ without source of income.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Talkwell: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:

Some have said he’s a musician.
Because it wasn’t mentioned doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

I’m Not saying he can’t be a yahoo boy. I know It’s possible.
But why the negative first? And it’s not even as if you guys just wondered what he’s doing to get the money, y’all went right ahead to abuse the mother

He could be a football player that just got signed.
He could literally be doing anything. 2 million naira isn’t that much money anyway

That's the part that hurts,imagine the guy reading it and seeing all the derogatory comments being made by people who're supposedly homo sapiens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.