Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,425 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (41210 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by sirfee(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin Another pained pastorpreneur spotted.52 destiny destroying demons ko,365 bloodsuckers ni.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by israelmao(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Freeze, I'm sure you don't want to freeze before your time.Please explore other areas of creativity other than tithe criticism.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Etuagievin(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
That Freeze only pointed out what he observe that is a wrong practice in churches, does nt make him a demon jare. I wonder what power tussle you are calling for. yeye pastors

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
sane people don't follow a man who has contributed nothing to human race other than meddling into stuffs he's not qualified for.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Etuagievin(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
israelmao:
Freeze, I'm sure you don't want to freeze before your time.Please explore other areas of creativity other than tithe criticism.
we are contented will this area of creativity he explored,infact ,no other area will be more interesting than this. We have been looking for a courageous fellow to do this all this while and here he comes! Up freeze!

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by LuvU2: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
hisgrace090:
It's difficult impossible to win freez on this tithe debate.
wink

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
I smell a lawsuit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by bjay13: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
dd freezo is here to librate our mumu sense for years #unfrozen9jans #freethesheeples
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by israelmao(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Etuagievin:
we are contented will this area of creativity he explored,infact ,no other area will be more interesting than this. We have been looking for a courageous fellow to do this all this while and here he comes! Up freeze!

It's just a piece of advice he's at liberty to take it or leave it.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Freeze need to sue this man for ridiculing him and using his photograph to cajole and defame his personality.
lawyers in the house hope I am making a point?.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by bionixs: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
mrvitalis:
Deutronomy 14:22-29 is clear enough for even a fool to understand

I can't bet my two balls this pastors has never read the bible completely on his own before

No person who has read the bible completely by them selfs and is not a scam pastor would agrue with freez because he says the plain truth

Case closed
oga,the explosion of your 2 balls you staked with will open the case again. Keep posting rubbish
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
TITHING IS CONTROVERSIAL BECAUSE OF THE GRIP MONEY HAS ON THE HEARTS OF MEN-Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by kudosamass(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daddy Freeze should not attempt to dignify this conman with a reply. Religion is the supreme tool employed to keep the Black man backward. I have been following this argument. It is highly embarrassing to Christianity that non of these so called men of God has backed up his or her argument with any Biblical Verse, rather they all resorted to their currency of trade, which is blackmail. It is not going to be well with these guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
bjay13:
dd freezo is here to librate our mumu sense for years #unfrozen9jans #freethesheeples
Satan is using that agent of his to keep the disobedient Christians in poverty.

Satan wants people to always come to him when it comes to money matters. He knows that Tithes liberates our financial dominion, but you don't know.

Boy, if you don't pay Tithe to God, you will pay double to satan. He will collect it in Hospital bills. constant dead in the family. accidents, court or police cases. Satan collects more. You'll borrow or steal to pay, and it's not voluntary like the one you pay to God.

Be hailing satan. You are working against yourself. Daddy Freeze or whatever his name is, is just a stooge in Satan's hands, but you know not.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

Satan wants people to always come to him when it comes to money matters. He knows that Tithes liberates our financial dominion, but you don't know.

Boy, if you don't pay Tithe to God, you will pay double to satan. He will collect it in Hospital bills. constant dead in the family. accidents, court or police cases. Satan collects more. You'll borrow or steal to pay, and it's not voluntary like the one you pay to God.

Be hailing satan. You are working against yourself. Daddy Freeze or whatever his name is, is just a stooge in Satan's hands, but you know not.

I don't agree with you, but hope we can still be friends.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by aspirebig: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
mrvitalis:
Deutronomy 14:22-29 is clear enough for even a fool to understand

I can't bet my two balls this pastors has never read the bible completely on his own before

No person who has read the bible completely by them selfs and is not a scam pastor would agrue with freez because he says the plain truth

Case closed

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
anochuko01:
sane people don't follow a man who has contributed nothing to human race other than meddling into stuffs he's not qualified for.
Its unfortunate that Christians allow satan draw them into a fight and do it according to his terms, using his own weapons.

Satan belongs behind us, that's where Daddy Freeze an agent of satan belongs.

Answering him gives him relevance. In the scheme of things, who is daddy Freeze?

Why shd men of God respond to him? i just weak for them

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

this is your pastor teaching back it up dear as a new testament teaching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by oruma19: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
This mumu wan use daddy freeze name trend. Stupid pastor u will never catch sheeples that will be members of ur satanic church. Dundee united pastor. Daddy freeze God bless u for freeing the masses from their stronghold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by obatoro: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
These guys are attention seekers, freeze did not insult any pastor, he only pointed out their excesses and they are all throwing words at him.
Who is this humble self, I think he should just keep quiet.
This thing really pain am o.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Senior Scamers everywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by pansophist(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henitan24:

I believe the reason is simple. The brand of Judeo-Christian faith we practice in black Africa kills brain cells. It renders people dumb. That's why so-called Christians would buy the picture of a man who claimed he took the selfies in heaven. That's why they'd eat grass and drink petrol at their pastor's instructions. That's why they'd defend tithing even without solid scriptural backbone.

There's something about the mind of a Black African Man that pollutes Christianity. Still trying to figure out what it is.
Really? shocked shocked

Can people be this dumb?
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ubenedictus:

this is your pastor teaching back it up dear as a new testament teaching
That is what i will not do. I will never allow satan draw me into an arena he created, for me to fight him according to his terms using his weapons. i will never do it.

The money i use in paying Tithe is mine. If you don't want to pay, fine, that is your business. But for me to come here and be going back and forth with agents of satan about this? , I say NO.

enjoy your evening.

Open to Hebrews 7. read it carefully and educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
dontbothermuch:

I don't agree with you, but hope we can still be friends.
Oh, sure. We must not agree with each other, that doesn't stop us from being friends.

And, the matter at hand is personal. This is the very first time i have commented on any thread since Freeze began his crusade. He is no authority in this matter so can not have me respond to anything he says. And from here, i sign out.

God Bless you. I love you, so does Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by hollyray2016: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
I have stopped giving them my money. I refused to pay tithe today out of 7 offerings i only paid 1 (N50)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by soliddust2020: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dis pastor just wants freeze to shred him to piecees.Daddy freeze is clearly hitting this guys real hard, just love his responses. So up till now non of these guys have been able to back up tithing with verses from the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
GraGra247:
Hahahahaha!! This is brutal!!

Prayer point : Every daddy freeze harassing pastors tithes... fall down and die!! die!! dieeeeee!!

Lolz. daddy freeze get your casket. lolzzzz!!

I hope the Jesus you follow and serve prayed like this too.
Is this what Jesus meant when He said pray for your enemies?
It seems the Christianity of today and the preachings of the risen Christ is as far as the East is from the West.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Richy4(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin Drama every where these days... So he basically counted the demons and they were 52..wearing Agbada.. cheesy...What a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by patrickmuf(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
I never read a portion where Jesus ridiculed his adversaries, he drew them closer by living an exemplary life but look what we have here, a christ-like folk doing the exact opposite of what Christ would do presented with such scenario...Indeed, I love your Christ but I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by franklingud(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
That pastor must be a very stupid man.

Daddy freeze will not even go near that stadium.

Some pastors are just so stupid for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Gryffindor: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henitan24:
I reject that for him IJN

In many ways, religion in Black Africa is bad for people's IQs. There is something about the way a black man practices religion that is different from the way other races do. Some of the most inventive and innovative peoples in the world are highly religious folks. In fact, people who are trailblazers in science and technology in the Western, Arab and Asian worlds are religious faithfuls.

For many of these folks, their faiths don't seem to get in the way of reason and everyday logic. I know this because you can only be creative and innovative if you do not abandon reason and logic. God gave us capacity for both.

I believe the reason is simple. The brand of Judeo-Christian faith we practice in black Africa kills brain cells. It renders people dumb. That's why so-called Christians would buy the picture of a man who claimed he took the selfies in heaven. That's why they'd eat grass and drink petrol at their pastor's instructions. That's why they'd defend tithing even without solid scriptural backbone.

There's something about the mind of a Black African Man that pollutes Christianity. Still trying to figure out what it is.

u actually said it all,nt even an alphabet left out.Christianity is seriosly really part of our problem as black men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.