Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (41213 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
GraGra247:

If you don't understand sarcasm, then you're still a kid.
I could smell breast milk in your mouth if I give you a sound slap you would see seven star
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
mohims:
You've been totally brainwashed. You need deliverance
its the devil that has brainwashed you....and that's more of a problem.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
anochuko01:

its the devil that has brainwashed you....and that's more of a problem.
I pity u sha. I will continue praying to God to open the eyes of people like you
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Don't be angry over the ignorance of others, pray for them so they can see the light of TRUTH.

There's no need to even argue with them on matters of TRUTH, just watch the TRUTH vindicate itself after you've made your points clear.

Ignorant people are not worth your insults. Just pray for them, because deep down in their hearts...they also want to know the TRUTH.

It's an inner craving that man can never escape.
Alright bro. Thanks for that

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=anochuko01 post=62768714]
its the devil that has brainwashed you....and that's more of a problem. [/quote
You need to wise up. If u have not wised up by now, then I pity u
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
mohims:

I pity u sha. I will continue praying to God to open the eyes of people like you
lol. if you really pray like you just claimed, God would have told you who the real scammers and pastors are.

you know what?.....I was once like you. religious, full of hatred and ignorance but yet had issues that needed God's intervention. I then went on a fast...studying and praying. I told myself that I wouldn't stop until I got answers. on the fifth day, the spirit of God said to me ''go to winners''. Sir, I hated oyedepo like a plague but had to swallow my ego. I was 21yrs then.
so I'll rather stay with the ''scammer'' God sent me to.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
anochuko01:

lol. if you really pray like you just claimed, God would have told you who the real scammers and pastors are.

you know what?.....I was once like you. religious, full of hatred and ignorance but yet had issues that needed God's intervention. I then went on a fast...studying and praying. I told myself that I wouldn't stop until I got answers. on the fifth day, the spirit of God said to me ''go to winners''. Sir, I hated oyedepo like a plague but had to swallow my ego. I was 21yrs then.

Bros...e don do. If the Spirit of the LORD directed you to winners, He cannot be wrong. If the Spirit of the LORD directs me to bless the widows and Orphans He cannot also be wrong. The specific formula that worked for Samson would backfire if Daniel or Isaiah tried it. God has your user manual, depend on His Spirit to let you be the best version of you that you can ever be.

The major thing is sticking to the instructions of the Holy Spirit.

All in all, let the Spirit of the LORD guide us in all generic and specific truths...

On a side note, let what the Holy Spirit reveals to you personally super-cede whatever is preached on the altar of Winners. Don't swallow everything there hook, line and sinker. They really worship God there, but then there are certain things that the Holy Spirit would tell you to do and not to do.

Cheers
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
anochuko01:

Enjoy yourself bro!
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bros...e don do. If the Spirit of the LORD directed you to winners, He cannot be wrong. If the Spirit of the LORD directs me to bless the widows and Orphans He cannot also be wrong. The specific formula that worked for Samson would backfire if Daniel or Isaiah tried it. God has your user manual, depend on His Spirit to let you be the best version of you that you can ever be.

The major thing is sticking to the instructions of the Holy Spirit.

All in all, let the Spirit of the LORD guide us in all generic and specific truths...

On a side note, let what the Holy Spirit reveals to you personally super-cede whatever is preached on the altar of Winners. Don't swallow everything there hook, line and sinker. They really worship God there, but then there are certain things that the Holy Spirit would tell you to do and not to do.

Cheers
I understand you Sir. Spirit leading is key in Christianity. that's why i'm careful to talk against pastors, especially those who have spent decades in ministry (not these new ones we have)......those that relied totally on God's leading for direction. those who went into ministry when ministry was the route to being in perpetual lack. these are the ones who don't just preach, but validate their teachings with their life examples.....not some people who just talk about Bible because they can read and write.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
anochuko01:

I understand you Sir. Spirit leading is key in Christianity. that's why i'm careful to talk against pastors, especially those who have spent decades in ministry (not these new ones we have)......those that relied totally on God's leading for direction. those who went into ministry when ministry was the route to being in perpetual lack. these are the ones who don't just preach, but validate their teachings with their life examples.....not some people who just talk about Bible because they can read and write.

It is very good to be careful about talking against Pastors, it is also better to watch how God would use strange people to rescue the Church from certain falsehoods. Remember that God used a foreign King i.e. King Cyrus to bring an end to Jewish exile.

Imagine what the church would be like if Martin Luther chickened out even with the TRUTH staring him in the face. You and I would be kissing the ring of a Catholic Bishop and be paying money (penance) for the forgiveness of our sins! People would have called Martin Luther the anti-christ and quote many scriptures to back up their claims too... at the end of the day, TRUTH won! Everyone remembers Martin Luther, no one remembers his critics.

This tithing controversy is as controversial as celebrating the birthday of Jesus in December...when we all know this is another big fat lie.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102005162 I wonder what kind of Shepherds look out for their sheeps on a cold winter night undecided

This tithing issue is like a dust storm in the desert, when the storm is over, the TRUTH will surely prevail.

Just be calm and watch the TRUTH vindicate itself.

Even God can use the Devil to achieve certain goals so as to deliver his Children from bondage...e.g. Pharoah vs Moses/Children of Israel.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
MEILYN:
You have finally gone mad! The irony here is that you think I am your demigod. How you came to that conclusion baffles me, I guess that demigod of a guy really exposed the idiot you are.
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. Indeed. Abeg go pay the guy him money meilyn.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
analize701:

That is what i will not do. I will never allow satan draw me into an arena he created, for me to fight him according to his terms using his weapons. i will never do it.

The money i use in paying Tithe is mine. If you don't want to pay, fine, that is your business. But for me to come here and be going back and forth with agents of satan about this? , I say NO.

enjoy your evening.

Open to Hebrews 7. read it carefully and educate yourself.
hahaha so the new testament is now the weapon of the devil just because you can't defend your tithe teaching.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ubenedictus:
hahaha so the new testament is now the weapon of the devil just because you can't defend your tithe teaching.
Let's do this. Pls enlighten me on what Hebrews Chapter 7 is saying, what is the relevance of the teaching in the life of a believer and how it shd apply in our lives and work/walk with Christ.

Shd i open a thread on this, so that others can benefit?
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
analize701:

Let's do this. Pls enlighten me on what Hebrews Chapter 7 is saying, what is the relevance of the teaching in the life of a believer and how it shd apply in our lives and work/walk with Christ.

Shd i open a thread on this, so that others can benefit?
oh that chapter tells us about the high priesthood of Christ.

you can try telling me how it equals a command to pay tithe.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ubenedictus:
oh that chapter tells us about the high priesthood of Christ.

you can try telling me how it equals a command to pay tithe.
Pls open a thread for just two of us to talk about it, i can do it if you promise to debate it.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 5:37am On Nov 29, 2017
analize701:

Pls open a thread for just two of us to talk about it, i can do it if you promise to debate it.

I am in full support of this, analize701 and Ubenedictus, kindly open a thread for tithers and anti-tithers.

The objective should be for us to enlighten ourselves and not kill ourselves over a fruitless debate.

I don't mind if I'm invited as well (if you don't mind too). I have questions to ask on this tithing matter.

At least the good thing about this tithing storm is that everyone is now reading their bibles more than before. People perish for lack of knowledge and the way to avoid this is seeking enlightenment.

Thanks and God bless...
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
analize701:

I can't promise to be on your thread, Catholics are entering advent which means I'll be spending more time on my spiritual life and less on nairaland. I'll answer you here, if you wish to argue that tithing is a divine law applicable in the new testament then do so here.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by hollyray2016: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
mohims:

Nice one. You too don wise up! I don wise up too. These yahoo yahoo men on suit think they are wise. God bless Daddy Freeze

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I am in full support of this, analize701 and Ubenedictus, kindly open a thread for tithers and anti-tithers.

The objective should be for us to enlighten ourselves and not kill ourselves over a fruitless debate.

I don't mind if I'm invited as well (if you don't mind too). I have questions to ask on this tithing matter.

At least the good thing about this tithing storm is that everyone is now reading their bibles more than before. People perish for lack of knowledge and the way to avoid this is seeking enlightenment.

Thanks and God bless...

The guy ran away
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
analize701:

The guy ran away

He'll be back after advent hopefully.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

He'll be back after advent hopefully.
after 40days.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
analize701:

after 40days.

Lol... Honestly, I see this tithing stuff as a no brainer.

Everyone should depend totally on the Holy Spirit for direction. If the Holy Spirit says I should give in a particular manner, who is that Pastor that wants to counter the Holy Spirit?

The next lower level is searching the scriptures and research on what Jesus said on giving. There are certain things that are of greater priorities (weightier matters) than tithing. I'd rather channel my resources to those weightier matters than tithes.

If we want to tithe (which is important but not so weighty as stated by Jesus) , then let us do it as stated in the Bible, and not in monetary form. If not we are disobeying God ooo

Please if there is an option for BEST, why settle for GOOD?

God help us all
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Lol... Honestly, I see this tithing stuff as a no brainer.

Everyone should depend totally on the Holy Spirit for direction. If the Holy Spirit says I should give in a particular manner, who is that Pastor that wants to counter the Holy Spirit?

The next lower level is searching the scriptures and research on what Jesus said on giving. There are certain things that are of greater priorities (weightier matters) than tithing. I'd rather channel my resources to those weightier matters than tithes.

If we want to tithe (which is important but not so weighty as stated by Jesus) , then let us do it as stated in the Bible, and not in monetary form. If not we are disobeying God ooo

Please if there is an option for BEST, why settle for GOOD?

God help us all
We shall do a survey of Hebrews chapter 7 tomorrow. I'm tired this night. Hopefully tomorrow i will have more time.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
analize701:

We shall do a survey of Hebrews chapter 7 tomorrow. I'm tired this night. Hopefully tomorrow i will have more time.

Alright then, no problem.

Do have a refreshing night rest.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Alright then, no problem.
Do have a refreshing night rest.
Good morning. Let me do this early before the day begins in essence.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2017
analize701:

Good morning. Let me do this early before the day begins in essence.

Good morning.

No problem. I am available as well.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
analize701:
The guy ran away
I am here, just don't have much time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.