Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (41215 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by EdifiedHebrew: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Yahawah Made it Clear that the Levi Presthood will be changed

PSALMS 110:

1 (A Psalm of David.) The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

HEBREW 7: 11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedecsmiley

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

ACTS 4:
34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by kingsmaila(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
We do not need the debate. Quote where it is stated or written in the Bible that tithe should be given to the Pastors instead of the poor and needy. Daddy freeze is right if n ot prove him wrong Biblically.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Do you have something else to say? i guess not.
u are wrong i was just being civil...was why i wrote pathetic...Actually wanted to write PATHETIC YOU!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2017
I think freeze should hired ACADIP lectural Mallam Yusuf Adepoju to meet this man on the topic tithe in the bible by Christ and Paul.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Let us get something clear here.

Giving and getting something in return (either blessing or curse) is an eternal principle.

Even the devil will ask for your soul before he gives you everything you can dream of...before destroying your soul. Hence, you have to "give" the devil something to get something in return.

So nobody should make it appear as if tithing is a big deal. People that are giving to Orphans and less privileged people but are not paying tithes...has God cursed them?

It's just irritating how people think at times. Just give out of a cheerful heart in line with the mentality of Jesus Christ. I wonder why this is too difficult for Christians to comprehend.

Pastorpreneurs be like;

If you don't pay tithe, devourer go chop you dry...

People wey dey give to less privileged and Orphans but dem no dey pay tithe to Church, why devourer never chop them die?

Wake up from Deceit o Ye Christians. It is these same Pastorpreneurs that would condemn Martin Luther if they lived in his time for trying to breakaway from the Catholic Church.

When Truth clashes with Traditions...the TRUTH always win. Time always vindicates the TRUTH!
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Like I said before, matters of the gospel should not be your concern..... Anyone who claimed he/she used to be a Christian then left was never one to begin with.... I have someone you don't... The HolySpirit... Unless you have the same HolySpirit. God's word would only look like a made up story to u and other unbelievers.... You can't lean on your own "senses" with God's word..... I won't be addressing anything you wrote because you don't have a say in matters of the gospel....

I can see that you are the ALPHA and the OMEGA that can decide I am not grounded in matters of the gospel. It is this judgmental attitude of yours that irritates people from coming to Christianity thus creating atheists and all sorts of people out there.

I want to learn, because the scriptures clearly said that "I shall pour out my Spirit on ALL FLESH", ...not Jews or Christians alone.

Kindly show me where I have erred instead of judging on behalf of God that I have no say in matters of the gospel.
I would rather be a controversial Jesus than an obedient Pharisee.

Answer my questions and don't shy away from it.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I can see that you are the ALPHA and the OMEGA that can decide I am not grounded in matters of the gospel. It is this judgmental attitude of yours that irritates people from coming to Christianity thus creating atheists and all sorts of people out there.

I want to learn, because the scriptures clearly said that "I shall pour out my Spirit on ALL FLESH", ...not Jews or Christians alone.

Kindly show me where I have erred instead of judging on behalf of God that I have no say in matters of the gospel.
I would rather be a controversial Jesus than an obedient Pharisee.

Answer my questions and don't shy away from it.

you see what I mean?? How can you be a partaker of this promise if you don't believe?? By "All flesh" from your understanding means everybody I guess, from satanist, to atheist, to Buddhist and so on.... Interesting.... Stay with the so called "truth" you've found in your new religion... You're where you deserve to be.... Have a nice day.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

PSALMS 110:

1 (A Psalm of David.) The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

HEBREW 7: 11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedecsmiley

23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

ACTS 4:
34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

double post...
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

PSALMS 110:

ACTS 4:

Thank you for quoting this. Since we are clear that the Priesthood has changed...kindly help me with these questions;

1) If animal sacrifices are no longer relevant in the new covenant as a result of the death and resurrection of Jesus, that means we would be pouring old wine in new wine skin by relying on animal sacrifice (which still works for occultic people anyways).

Why are we still holding onto Old testament tithing when Jesus who is the Priesthood of the new covenant emphasised on new testament giving to widows and Orphans and less pivileged? Why settle for good when there is best?

2) The scripture you quoted, remember there was no 10% stated there, rather people gave what they had out of a cheerful heart. If that is the case, why are we still holding onto Old testament tithing principles in a new covenant?

3) If I am called to follow Jesus and be like Him? Why do I have to pay tithes to the Church and Pastors...do they know Jesus more than I do? What if the Holy Spirit directs me to drop the money in a brothel instead of the church (nobody should just shout here...if not you are indirectly calling Prophet Hosea a fool).

4) If my body is now the temple of God, what is the point bringing tithes to a physical church? Is there a selfish interest at play here? If the Church claims they use the money to help the less privileged...what difference does it make to help the less privileged directly in line with the mindset of Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
you see what I mean?? How can you be a partaker of this promise if you don't believe?? By "All flesh" from your understanding means everybody I guess, from satanist, to atheist, to Buddhist and so on.... Interesting.... Stay with the so called "truth" you've found in your new religion... You're where you deserve to be.... Have a nice day.

And there goes your judgmental attitude again. undecided

Jesus stood for the TRUTH...I also stand for the TRUTH...is this too difficult for you to comprehend that I believe in the same things Jesus believed? Or do you think I follow Jesus blindly like an idol worshiper?

If you don't have answers to my questions...kindly be TRUTHFUL to yourself and say so.

I am still waiting for your answer to my questions.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by EdifiedHebrew: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2017
kingsmaila:
We do not need the debate. Quote where it is stated or written in the Bible that tithe should be given to the Pastors instead of the poor and needy. Daddy freeze is right if n ot prove him wrong Biblically.

My Brother don't mind this Scoffers, Yahawah never made any covenant with the GENTILES and NO GENTILE has any right to collect tithes.
they don't even know the scriptures and they don't even understand the bible because they don't read the scriptures PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT. ISAIAH 28: 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

2 PETER 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2 PETER 2: 1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:

What is your understanding of ALL FLESH? Please let me know

Why did Jesus give the parable of the Good Samaritan?...why not the parable of the Good Jew or Good Christian?

Can you give a basic or spiritual understanding of ALL FLESH? I want to learn.

The Pharisees thought only the Jews had access to Heaven...the same Heaven that I'm sure JOB who is not a Jew would be there o.

Jesus brought the keys of the kingdom to the gentiles like you and me...prior to the vision Peter had before visiting Cornelius...even Peter thought Christianity (a new access to the Kingdom of Heaven at that time) was for the Jews alone...Paul still called out Peter on his biased mindset towards the Gentiles much later.

The Kingdom of Heaven is open to everyone...and Jesus has the whole stuff easier for even a re.tard to make it in.

But I guess with your closed mindset...it's only for Christians. The same Christians who believe in God and Jesus and yet there are countless denominations and churches with conflicting doctrines.

Christians of today need to wake up. I am really disappointed.

Guess what...Life is Arithmetics BUT we human beings complicate things and turn life into Furthermaths angry

Meanwhile, I am waiting for your answers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by bionixs: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2017
mohims:

You are obviously one of the brainwashed victim of these yahoo yahoo men on suit. May God help you. Try and wise up
sir,let us make it simple. In what way or ways are you a better man or just a single feat you have made not being among
the brain washed? Waiting for your answer. My regards
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by EdifiedHebrew: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
NO MORE TITHES. You misunderstood the verses the cannal law made for the Levitical priesthood has been changed because it was a law to pay tithes to the levites but now Yahawashi Hamasciach whom you called Jesus Christ has taken over the Priesthood forever, Therefore [b]NO MORE TITHES. Yahawashi Hamasciach told us that whatever we want to give HIM, we should give it to the POOR, WIDOWS & LESS PRIVILEGE

Hebrews 7: 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law
OkaiCorne:

Thank you for quoting this. Since we are clear that the Priesthood has changed...kindly help me with these questions;

1) If animal sacrifices are no longer relevant in the new covenant as a result of the death and resurrection of Jesus, that means we would be pouring old wine in new wine skin by relying on animal sacrifice (which still works for occultic people anyways).

Why are we still holding onto Old testament tithing when Jesus who is the Priesthood of the new covenant emphasised on new testament giving to widows and Orphans and less pivileged? Why settle for good when there is best?

2) The scripture you quoted, remember there was no 10% stated there, rather people gave what they had out of a cheerful heart. If that is the case, why are we still holding onto Old testament tithing principles in a new covenant?

3) If I am called to follow Jesus and be like Him? Why do I have to pay tithes to the Church and Pastors...do they know Jesus more than I do? What if the Holy Spirit directs me to drop the money in a brothel instead of the church (nobody should just shout here...if not you are indirectly calling Prophet Hosea a fool).

4) If my body is now the temple of God, what is the point bringing tithes to a physical church? Is there a selfish interest at play here? If the Church claims they use the money to help the less privileged...what difference does it make to help the less privileged directly in line with the mindset of Jesus Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:
NO MORE TITHES. You misunderstood the verses the cannal law made for the Levitical priesthood has been changed because it was a law to pay tithes to the levites but now Yahawashi Hamasciach whom you called Jesus Christ has taken over the Priesthood forever, Therefore [b]NO MORE TITHES. Yahawashi Hamasciach told us that whatever we want to give HIM, we should give it to the POOR, WIDOWS & LESS PRIVILEGE

Hebrews 7: 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law

God bless you for testifying to the TRUTH.

I only wanted Truthful answers to the questions I asked.

Once more, God bless you. Do have a lovely day sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by EdifiedHebrew: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2017
ALL THE MAN MADE DOCTRINES ARE FALSE AND ALL THE RELIGION IN NIGERIA ARE FALSE. 95% Religion in the whole world are False because they have changed the statutes, and Commandments. DANIEL 7: 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

ISAIAH 24:
1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

DEUTERONOMY 28:
64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

OkaiCorne:

What is your understanding of ALL FLESH? Please let me know

Why did Jesus give the parable of the Good Samaritan?...why not the parable of the Good Jew or Good Christian?

Can you give a basic or spiritual understanding of ALL FLESH? I want to learn.

The Pharisees thought only the Jews had access to Heaven...the same Heaven that I'm sure JOB who is not a Jew would be there o.

Jesus brought the keys of the kingdom to the gentiles like you and me...prior to the vision Peter had before visiting Cornelius...even Peter thought Christianity (a new access to the Kingdom of Heaven at that time) was for the Jews alone...Paul still called out Peter on his biased mindset towards the Gentiles much later.

The Kingdom of Heaven is open to everyone...and Jesus had the whole stuff easier for a even a re.tard to make it in.

But I guess with your closed mindset...it's only for Christians. The same Christians who believe in God and Jesus and yet there are countless denominations and churches with conflicting doctrines.

Christians of today need to wake up. I am really disappointed.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for your answers
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:
ALL THE MAN MADE DOCTRINES ARE FALSE AND ALL THE RELIGION IN NIGERIA ARE FALSE. 95% Religion in the whole world are False because they have changed the statutes, and Commandments. DANIEL 7: 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

ISAIAH 24:
1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

DEUTERONOMY 28:
64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

The summary of my position on the matter...

If you follow the Spirit (i.e. Holy Spirit) of the Eternal Creator (God), you can never be wrong, even if all the men in the world shout on your head that you are a liar.

The TRUTH would always be vindicated with the passage of time.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by EdifiedHebrew: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

God bless you for testifying to the TRUTH.

I only wanted Truthful answers to the questions I asked.

Once more, God bless you. Do have a lovely day sir.
You are Welcome SHALOM
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Freeze007(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2017
zoba88:
YOUR SHAME WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FAME.Pastor Humble Okoro warns Daddy freeze

Trouble looms for the controversial on air personality (Daddy Freeze) as a known Niger Delta base clergy draws a power challenge event with him. In an already online trending invite, the clergy man states that , "this is not a debate, but a power clash meeting that will prove to Nigerians how Daddy freeze is demonized which will herald to his ostracism. Last April, I confirmed and certified him being possessed and tormented by 52 destiny destroying demons".

Our investigation has proven that this is not the first time Pastor Humble Okoro has put up a spiritual challenge with Daddy freeze which the later never showed up. When the formal was asked of his expectation as regards to the honouring of his invitation by Daddy freeze, he stated " you would remember this is not the first time I had sort to deliver Daddy freeze through this medium of challenge, but regrettably, he evicted. As I am speaking now, our workers are on plans to reach the relevant authorities as regards to having the event hosted in National Stadium Abuja, if only Freeze will pick a date. But if I am allowed to choose, December 25th serves a better date" Pastor Humble Okoro stated.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/our-shame-will-be-bigger-than-your.html?m=1

All clergy men in Nigeria should be TRUTHFUL and leave extravagant lifestyle, they should be the mirror of our Lord Jesus Christ rather than being cascaded in the light they have been following the scriptures. Please leave that man alone Bro Humble Okoro and do what our Lord Jesus Christ requires of all... A lot of purported men of God are doing contrary to everything Christ stood for, May He forgive us and give us the ability to show in PRACTICALITY HIS TRUE LIFESTYLE even now and forever more Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by soliddust2020: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I do not totally blame the atheists and freethinkers and that's because they have rebelled against the religious views of TRUTH no thanks to the ignorant people in the Church.

When you mix truth with lies, deceit is born. You can check out this thread I've started for further information;

https://www.nairaland.com/4133300/gospel-truth

May the Eternal Creator free us from all forms of deceit through the power of pure and undiluted TRUTH. Amen!

i will go through the thread to learn more.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Freeze007(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Pastor Humble Okoro why don't you leave the feeble in spirit and go the right directions you religious hypnotics,yiu are all so lucky that my Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is a very merciful and patient God. May he forgive all our sins in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

All clergy men in Nigeria are dishonest buffoons, leave that man alone...

Lol...but in all sincerity, not all of them.

I want to believe some of them were led into errors. Or some of them didn't have the same courage like Daddy Freeze to speak up.

I think there was one Primate that spoke on tithes recently that it's optional. In my mind I was asking why he had to open up on this after the Daddy Freeze storm and not before it.

It's well sha...small small, the stranglehold of deceit shall be broken from the neck of humanity.

Another storm that will follow tithing would be the real birthday of Jesus and also the subject matter of alcohol grin (not drunkeness ooo)

na small small clap dey turn to dance...
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Freeze007(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Lol...but in all sincerity, not all of them.

I want to believe some of them were led into errors. Or some of them didn't have the same courage like Daddy Freeze to speak up.

I think there was one Primate that spoke on tithes recently that it's optional. In my mind I was asking why he had to open up on this after the Daddy Freeze storm and not before it.

It's well sha...small small, the stranglehold of deceit shall be broken from the neck of humanity.

Another storm that will follow tithing would be the real birthday of Jesus and also the subject matter of alcohol grin (not drunkeness ooo)

na small small clap dey turn to dance...

Brother Peace oooo.... I know this world will be beautiful as Father Has said, I shall not be old to witness the real beauty of humanity, when all works of evil shall vanish completely from all of the human race, how beautiful shall it be... I know Father Has made this to be possible in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by MEILYN(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Yeah right. MEILYN the sorcerer now reads the Bible and is here to teach me what to do.

Who says Tithe is paid to pastors? I pay my tithe to Christ my eternal High priest, not to man. The Jews paid theirs to their high priests who lives and dies, but i pay to Christ.

Maybe you should take time and teach me what Hebrews 7 is talking about. I will be waiting satanist preacher of the gospel.

Go ahead report me. The only people who don't know you here are those who enjoined Nairaland when you had deactivated your satanist thread. Today you want to claim saint talking about the Bible you preach against.

Yeah right, you don't do charms but you collected 30k from a guy here to do charns for him. It was all here. Stop lying.

Aren't you Demigod666? keep your dirty mouth out of my business.
@Lalasticlala please kindly keep this guy in Check. I have a reputation to protect on nairaland, I don't know Demigod or whatever handle he's trying to force on me. Thank you.

I don't think you are capable of reasoning properly, if you think I am Demigod then you must be out of your mind. No wonder your pastors deceive you with misinterpretations all in the name of Bible verses.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
MEILYN:
@Lalasticlala please kindly keep this guy in Check. I have a reputation to protect on nairaland, I don't know Demigod or whatever handle he's trying to force on me. Thank you.

I don't think you are capable of reasoning properly, if you think I am Demigod then you must be out of your mind. No wonder your pastors deceive you with misinterpretations all in the name of Bible verses.
Which reputation do you have? Devil worship is a reputation you want to protect?

Pay the guy his 30k abeg and stop lying.

The money i give to my pastor is mine, they want you deceived the Yahoo boy under the guise of preparing a charm for him to hook customers was it yours?

To worship satan, and to give money willingly to pastors, which is better?

Keep your dirty unclean self one side.

Ignoremode activated. Get out.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

You have a penchant for calling people fool. How were you trained? Do you have a home at all?

See wise one, pls open a thread just for both if us and with scriptures proof to me that i'm not suppose to pay tithe, if you can't do that, then the joke is on you.

Maybe you think calling people fool, makes them fools.

Continue paying oga sir! I wish you all the best as for me, I don wise up!
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Thank you WISE one. Abi na my money i dey use pay? Wait.make i come una house come beg first.
Continue paying sir. I wish you all the best
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

You want to bet your life on that?

Satan has been trying from Adam to do that, and he has been failing.

How old are you right now? 18? you will grow old and die, the gospel and it's mysteries and ordinances will grow stronger.

I'm brainwashed yet i don't come to your family to beg to enable me pay my tithe. But you who don't pay won't sleeo in peace.
I laugh in Swahili. I don't pay my tithe to those Yahoo Yahoo men on suit. Instead I give me tithe to the poor and needy. I sleep in peace and God keeps blessing me more and more everyday
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
anochuko01:

is it your money? why so much headache?
face your politicians, that's a better place to channel your frustration.
abi.....what's your problem now.
What an ignoramus u are. I pity your foolishness. May God help u sha. I wish u all the best my guy
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mohims(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
anochuko01:

yahoo men on suit who have spent our yahoo money wisely?
yahoo men who have done better than the whole politicians combined?
if you channel this aggression to your state and federal government, your life would be better now....but no, you'll rather face a man who has taken NO DIME from you. can't you see how wonderful you are?
You've been totally brainwashed. You need deliverance
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
mohims:

You've been totally brainwashed. You need deliverance

Don't be angry over the ignorance of others, pray for them so they can see the light of TRUTH.

There's no need to even argue with them on matters of TRUTH, just watch the TRUTH vindicate itself after you've made your points clear.

Ignorant people are not worth your insults. Just pray for them, because deep down in their hearts...they also want to know the TRUTH.

It's an inner craving that man can never escape.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by MEILYN(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Which reputation do you have? Devil worship is a reputation you want to protect?

Pay the guy his 30k abeg and stop lying.

The money i give to my pastor is mine, they want you deceived the Yahoo boy under the guise of preparing a charm for him to hook customers was it yours?

To worship satan, and to give money willingly to pastors, which is better?

Keep your dirty unclean self one side.

Ignoremode activated. Get out.

You have finally gone mad! The irony here is that you think I am your demigod. How you came to that conclusion baffles me, I guess that demigod of a guy really exposed the idiot you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.