Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (41214 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by openmine(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
All these ones because of tithes grin grin grin
Freeze has really hit them where it hurts cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by tizzle(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
unnecessary search for fame...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

Oh, sure. We must not agree with each other, that doesn't stop us from being friends.

And, the matter at hand is personal. This is the very first time i have commented on any thread since Freeze began his crusade. He is no authority in this matter so can not have me respond to anything he says. And from here, i sign out.

God Bless you. I love you, so does Jesus.

Thanks dear.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
idid daddy freeze tell you he is a pastor or prophet. you are looking for short cut to fame mtcheeeew
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Afec1000givers: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
If jesus saw demons in those that crucified him and went ahead to curse i don't think any of us will be alive today. I FEAR THESE SANGO PASTORS OF OUR TIME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by repogirl(f): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
soliddust2020:
Dis pastor just wants freeze to shred him to piecees.Daddy freeze is clearly hitting this guys real hard, just love his responses. So up till now non of these guys have been able to back up tithing with verses from the bible.

I am not surprised. Kindly ignore the comments of Tithe chasing Pastors and those that want to keep on paying tithes which is tantamount to pouring old wine in a new wine skin.

I may not know the motive of Daddy Freeze, but this is what I know. When Tradition clashes with the TRUTH, there will always be a Pharisees vs Jesus Scenario.

Anyone who forsakes traditions to embrace the undiluted TRUTH would be seen as a controversial person at first. Kindly read this below and tell me how the Pastors (especially this "challenger" ) of today are different from the Pharisees of 2000 years ago.

1) In the ancient times, the written words of God was called the TORAH

2) There were experts on matters of the Torah who were called Pharisees and Sadducee...they were members of the Sanhedrin which was the equivalent of the Supreme Court on spiritual and religious matters. In summary, the Pharisees and Sadducee were the Alpha and Omega on what is right and wrong...or so they thought.

3) They thought they had the final say on what qualifies one to go to Heaven or Hell.

4) Then came along Jesus who was the purest form of the TRUTH in flesh... He did certain things that were deemed controversial in the eyes of the Torah which led to the Pharisees and Sadducee to judge Him speedily...

The Pharisees and Sadducee be like:

(a) Jesus healed on the Sabbath? He is going to hell!

(b) Jesus defended a Prostitute from being stoned? Infact He has booked a first class ticket on a Lufthansa flight to the gates of Hell!

(c) Jesus rolls along with Tax collectors like Zaccheus and Matthew? Hell fire is just too sure for Him...how dare He claim to be the Son of God?

(d) Jesus drinks wine and eats a lot at a party? What a glutton and filthy man claiming to be the Messiah!

(e) Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead and casted out demons? He is the Prince of Demons (Belzeebub)! Hence He's going to Hell!

(f) Jesus healed the son of a Roman Centurion he should be fighting against to redeem Israel from her oppressors? He's not the Messiah! He's a Betrayer and a Fraudster!

2000 years later, we now know how it turned out. I don't know where the Pharisees and Sadducees are, but we know who is seated at the right hand of God Almighty.

It would be easy to criticize the Pharisees...however, I see no much difference in the judgmental attitude of the Pharisees and today's Christians. It makes no sense picking out the speck in the eyes of another person when there are logs of wood in yours.

Moral of the Story; (1) If you read your Bible without the interpretation of the Holy Spirit...you are a 21st century Pharisee

Moral of the Story (2) Do not judge people by their words and actions alone...Judge them by the fruits they bear

Moral of the Story (3) Do not decide on behalf of God as to who is going to Heaven or Hell. Only the Alpha and Omega knows it all.

It's funny how Christians today will lift up holy hands and call Jesus the LORD. If I was a Jew 2000 years ago, it is very very likely I would happily manufacture the cross that they will use to kill Jesus because I would never see Him as the TRUTH...no thanks to Tradition. Even Paul killed Stephen before knowing Jesus as TRUTH...

Just as how the tithe loving Pastorpreneurs will criticize Freeze blindly even when the TRUTH stares them in the face.

Just to add...I'm not a Christian, I only want to seek the TRUTH in its purest form and live by the TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by derecho(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
THE (SCIENTIFIC) DEATH OF JESUS
For the next 60 seconds, set aside whatever
You're doing and take this opportunity! To know a little more about JESUS:

At the age of 33,
Jesus was condemned to death .

At the time
Crucifixion was the "worst" death. Only the worst
Criminals were condemned to be crucified. Yet it was
Even more dreadful for Jesus, unlike
Other criminals condemned to death by
Crucifixion Jesus was to be nailed to the
Cross by His hands and feet.

Each nail
Was 6 to 8 inches long.

The nails
Were driven into His wrist. Not
Into His palms as is commonly
Portrayed. There's a tendon in the wrist that
Extends to the shoulder. The Roman guards knew
That when the nails were being hammered into the
Wrist that tendon would tear and
Break, forcing Jesus to use His back
Muscles to support himself so that He could
Breath.

Both of His feet
Were nailed together. Thus He was forced to
Support Himself on the single nail that
Impaled His feet to the cross. Jesus could
Not support himself with His legs because of the pain
So He was forced to alternate between arching His
Back then using his legs just to continue to
Breath. Imagine the struggle, the pain, the
Suffering, the courage.

Jesus endured this
Reality for over 3 hours.

Yes,
Over 3 hours! Can you imagine this kind of
Suffering? A few minutes before He died,
Jesus stopped bleeding. He was simply pouring water
From his wounds.

From common images
We see wounds to His hands and feet and even the spear wound
To His side... But do we realize His wounds
Were actually made in his body. A hammer
Driving large nails through the wrist, the feet overlapped
And an even large nail hammered through the arches, then a
Roman guard piercing His side with a spear. But
Before the nails and the spear Jesus was whipped and
Beaten. The whipping was so severe that it tore the
Flesh from His body. The beating so horrific that His
Face was torn and his beard ripped from His face. The
Crown of thorns cut deeply into His scalp. Most men
Would not have survived this torture.

"

He had no more blood
To bleed out, only water poured from His
Wounds.
The human adult body contains about 3.5 liters
(just less than a gallon) of blood.

Jesus poured all 3.5
Liters of his blood; He had three nails hammered into His
Members; a crown of thorns on His head and, beyond
That, a Roman soldier who stabbed a spear into His
Chest..

All these without
Mentioning the humiliation He suffered after carrying His own
Cross for almost 2 kilometers, while the crowd spat in his
Face and threw stones (the cross was almost 30 kg of weight,
Only for its higher part, where His hands were
Nailed).

Jesus had
To endure this experience, to open the
Gates of Heaven,
So that you can have free
Access to God.

So that your sins
Could be "washed" away. All of them, with no exception!
Don't ignore this situation.

JESUS
CHRIST DIED FOR YOU!

He died for you! It
Is easy to pass jokes or foolish photos by e-mail, but
When it comes to God, sometimes you feel ashamed to forward
To others because you are worried of what they may think
About you.

God
Has plans for you, show all your friends what He experienced
To save you. Now think about this! May God bless your
Life!

Seconds with God...

For the next 60
Seconds, set aside what you're doing and take
This opportunity!

All you have to do
Is:

1. Simply
Pray for the person who sent this message to
You:

2.Then, send this
Message to people.. The more the better.

He said (Matthew 10:32 & 33): "Everyone therefore
Who acknowledges me before others, I also will acknowledge
before My Father in heaven; but whosoever denies Me
before others, I will deny before my Father in heaven."

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gryffindor:

u actually said it all,nt even an alphabet left out.Christianity is seriosly really part of our problem as black men

Absolutely it's big time

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by linkszelda: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
hehe wetin man no go see grin grin grin
pastors are now using freeze as a new means of growing their business and generating more money. ISSOKAY

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Andy2274: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

Satan is using that agent of his to keep the disobedient Christians in poverty.

Satan wants people to always come to him when it comes to money matters. He knows that Tithes liberates our financial dominion, but you don't know.

Boy, if you don't pay Tithe to God, you will pay double to satan. He will collect it in Hospital bills. constant dead in the family. accidents, court or police cases. Satan collects more. You'll borrow or steal to pay, and it's not voluntary like the one you pay to God.

Be hailing satan. You are working against yourself. Daddy Freeze or whatever his name is, is just a stooge in Satan's hands, but you know not.
. Lie! Lie!!Lie!!!. God doesn't need you to pay tithe before blessing you financially or making you prosper. God is God and he blesses you unconditionally. Who know the mind of God? Who can predict his ways? Have you ever think why people go for church programme or vigil and die in accident on their way home while armed robbers kill innocent people, collect their money and get home peacefully? Too much emphasis are done on tithe by Nigerian pastors than salvation which will take us to heaven. Everybody is entitled to his opinion just like Daddy Freeze. Is it because it concerns money that is making pastors to attack him? In as much as I pay my tithe as my obligation to God, I don't condemn those that don't pay because paying tithe cannot lead me to heaven rather it is my good deeds, love for God and neighbour that will take me to heaven. When I was working I pay my tithe but I was sacked with other people. Even my Duty manager that is the breadwinner of the family and pay her tithe always was sacked too while people I know that doesn't go to church talk more of paying tithe were retained. So what do you say about that? Should I start beating God or insulting him because I pay tithe and I was sacked? No! Only God knows why everything happened like that. He is God and not man. Your pastor will tell you that you are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ but move around with heavily armed security men. Why not allow the blood of Jesus Christ to protect him? God is not a man.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
TITHERS & PASTOR-PRENEURS IN THE HOUSE, I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU;

1) Kindly show me in the Scripture where anybody apart from the Levites have the scriptural and moral rights to collect tithes from people. God specifically said tithes are the rights of Levites...not Rabbis, Pharisees, Sadducee, Scribes, Prophets, Apostles or Pastors. I am waiting for a scriptural reference to clear my ignorance on this.

2) Kindly point out where in the scripture that tithes must be paid in monetary form...and please do not try to add to God's word ooo...if you are not obeying it as God instructed, you are disobeying ooo...

3) The tithes that are paid to the Church... is God bringing down a ladder from Heaven to collect the money? if not, where exactly does this money go to?

4) If the Church claims to give the money to the less privileged, what difference does it make if I pray on the money and give the less privileged directly to meet their needs?

5) When Jesus spoke of tithes, He accused the Pharisees of ignoring weightier matters...if the Church is damn focused on tithes, are they not ignoring the weightier matters Jesus spoke of?

6) The Pastors that are referencing the book of Malachi on tithing issues...was there any Church in the time of Malachi? undecided

7) If you claim the Temple in the old testament has been replaced with the Church in the new testament, why is animal sacrifice which is applicable to the former (Temple) no longer relevant to the latter (Church), but yet Tithes are not replaced by sacrificial and voluntary giving to the poor and less privileged in the church and the world at large... since the Bible says God loves a cheerful giver?

I would keep on repeating this...

1) If my body is the temple of the living God, which temple do I need to pay "tithe" if not to the poor and less privileged who are also created in the image of God undecided

2) Jesus does not expect a mere 10% of your salary from Christians...Jesus clearly preached on sacrificial giving to the widows, orphans and less privileged.

3) It is not out of place to give a freewill offering or something of that nature to a ministry that has blessed you spiritually. Do so in line with the direction of God (the amount is left to your discretion or God's choice) and not the sweet mouth or devourers' threat from a Pastorpreneurial scammer.

4) You are blessed through the Death of Christ..and through giving out of a Heart of LOVE. The devourer has been nailed with Christ..so there's nothing to fear...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lying thief. 52 destructive demons from ur village? Unah time for Naija is ticking to a stop. Thieves everywhere in the name of pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by boringnigerian: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

Satan wants people to always come to him when it comes to money matters. He knows that Tithes liberates our financial dominion, but you don't know.

Boy, if you don't pay Tithe to God, you will pay double to satan. He will collect it in Hospital bills. constant dead in the family. accidents, court or police cases. Satan collects more. You'll borrow or steal to pay, and it's not voluntary like the one you pay to God.

Be hailing satan. You are working against yourself. Daddy Freeze or whatever his name is, is just a stooge in Satan's hands, but you know not.

So you mean to tell me that those in other religions where they don't tithe suffer all these and Christians that tithe don't suffer any of these?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Caseless: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
52 demons container.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by kingbybirth: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=analize701 post=62741163]
That is what i will not do. I will never allow satan draw me into an arena he created, for me to fight him according to his terms using his weapons. i will never do it.

The money i use in paying Tithe is mine. If you don't want to pay, fine, that is your business. But for me to come here and be going back and forth with agents of satan about this? , I say NO.

enjoy your evening.

Open to Hebrews 7. read it carefully and educate yourself
Ok
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by U2077(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daddy freeze don enter one chance
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by kingbybirth: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

You are so confused. The sick people in the hospital are not tithers?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Bakrabas: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
mrvitalis:
Deutronomy 14:22-29 is clear enough for even a fool to understand

I can't bet my two balls this pastors has never read the bible completely on his own before

No person who has read the bible completely by them selfs and is not a scam pastor would agrue with freez because he says the plain truth

Case closed

I wish only me can give you 500 likes... They carry Bible but little did they know

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
kingbybirth:

You are so confused. The sick people in the hospital are not tithers?
Yeah, i'm confused. Now get out.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by psalmsjob: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henitan24:
I reject that for him IJN

In many ways, religion in Black Africa is bad for people's IQs. There is something about the way a black man practices religion that is different from the way other races do. Some of the most inventive and innovative peoples in the world are highly religious folks. In fact, people who are trailblazers in science and technology in the Western, Arab and Asian worlds are religious faithfuls.

For many of these folks, their faiths don't seem to get in the way of reason and everyday logic. I know this because you can only be creative and innovative if you do not abandon reason and logic. God gave us capacity for both.

I believe the reason is simple. The brand of Judeo-Christian faith we practice in black Africa kills brain cells. It renders people dumb. That's why so-called Christians would buy the picture of a man who claimed he took the selfies in heaven. That's why they'd eat grass and drink petrol at their pastor's instructions. That's why they'd defend tithing even without solid scriptural backbone.

There's something about the mind of a Black African Man that pollutes Christianity. Still trying to figure out what it is.
What pullutes Christianity is the lack of faith to begin with, the lack of faith in whom they profess to believe in for their salvation so they're are now at best the pharaises of our time grin our pastors will go thousands of miles to win a soul so as to afterwards make him millions of miles a candidate for hell �

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
boringnigerian:

So you mean to tell me that those in other religions where they don't tithe suffer all these and Christians that tithe don't suffer any of these?
You need to investigate what they offer to their gods. Everybody uses something. Everybody keeps to one ordinance or the other. Everyone appeases a god somewhere, even you.

Keep your life open and free without engaging any spirit and see.

You agents of satan give 10 times double what we give to our God, but the little we give keeps you guys awake at night.

Free me, *Proudlysheep*
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by 3RNEST(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
U2077:
Daddy freeze don enter one chance
Lolx like seriously grin
Can we please invite Daddy freeze to Nairaland...

Cc
Seun, please give him one moniker grin
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
GraGra247:
Hahahahaha!! This is brutal!!

Prayer point : Every daddy freeze harassing pastors tithes... fall down and die!! die!! dieeeeee!!

Lolz. daddy freeze get your casket. lolzzzz!!
it shows you have millions of problems if you can which your fellow human death
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Pointnoire(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
I beg how articulate you wan make e be again ? he is backing his argument with scriptural reference, Adeboye and Suleman came out swinging based on sentiments,Funke Adejumo started her own with a blatant lie about a chinese printing press,if anybody needs some articulation na those mega pastors. indeed the tithe debate is not new maybe that is why Christianity is losing followership in Europe where rather than challenge the Church doctrine people just quit altogether. ....ps i beg no grade my grammar grin grin grin

Rainmaker69:
First and foremost, Trezzyhelm, please work on your grammar. This is really poor stuff. Some professionalism would help the reportage of the story too. For example, its impossible to authenticate or verify the facts from your account. Unless this is some cheap publicity for someone.
Secondly, this is so ridiculous, its hilarious. There are so many things wrong with us in this country.
Imo, this tithe debate isn't new, Freeze is just a proponent for one side of the argument, he's not a particularly articulate or mature proponent.
I would encourage more Nigerian christians to do some more research into the origins of the prosperity gospel, word of faith teachings and New Apostolic Reformation movement.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by stankezzy: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
calling of names to d pastor will not solve this , Christianity is a spiritual assignment , if daddy freezer abi daddy air conditioner is right he should accept d challenge or else he should shut up forever and remain a fool, u challenge a spiritualist in his field but when it comes to proving it which should be spiritual as well u fizzled away , are u not a coward
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by kingbybirth: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

Yeah, i'm confused. Now get out.
Good you know. Now get lost.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by bezimo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
My chest oh..hahahaha
The demons moving him to speak against pastors must be binded and casted out.lol!!
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by ooshinibos: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henitan24:
I reject that for him IJN

In many ways, religion in Black Africa is bad for people's IQs. There is something about the way a black man practices religion that is different from the way other races do. Some of the most inventive and innovative peoples in the world are highly religious folks. In fact, people who are trailblazers in science and technology in the Western, Arab and Asian worlds are religious faithfuls.

For many of these folks, their faiths don't seem to get in the way of reason and everyday logic. I know this because you can only be creative and innovative if you do not abandon reason and logic. God gave us capacity for both.

I believe the reason is simple. The brand of Judeo-Christian faith we practice in black Africa kills brain cells. It renders people dumb. That's why so-called Christians would buy the picture of a man who claimed he took the selfies in heaven. That's why they'd eat grass and drink petrol at their pastor's instructions. That's why they'd defend tithing even without solid scriptural backbone.

There's something about the mind of a Black African Man that pollutes Christianity. Still trying to figure out what it is.
I like your thinking bro , I ponder about these things , I will add my point, I personally think , it is laziness and over spirituality of our people that has made religion not work for us .... either idol worshipper , Christian and Islam, for example , a typically religious Nigerians believes God is in charge of everything , if it bad then it is God , if it good then it is God , if nothing happens then it is God , bottom line nobody can be held responsible , man do have God given responsibilities .
we don't believe in research or hard work , spiritually means applying Knowledge and affecting your environment for the good of mankind , but an average will love to pray all night so that God can come down from heaven fix everything , do their roads , fix their electricity . listen to an average Nigerians prayer , its about tearing stronghold down , God bless me and kill my enemy etc. ,based on my work or experience with God , I realized he has provided everything for man but its takes a knowledgeable and hard working man to discover these things , , I love what apostle Paul said , I labor very hard within the strength that God has given me or within me .
it is complete madness for a human being to pray to God to help him do what he is empowered by God to do ..nothing wrong with prayer ,
but its not done properly in Nigeria ..people that are praying properly do get the right result .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Emulti(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
If u believe Daddy freeze is an agent of devil. Follow this link and listen to a man of God give teaching on tithing. Don't allow all these our pastors deceive you again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KTnS3VxNUI
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by lurdkriss: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
this pastor just dey look for cheap publicity, freeze is saying the truth take it or leave it, AL our pastors do is get rich at the expense of the poor, drive rollsroyce and fly jet upandan when hunger they kill church members, how many of their church members can afford to send their children to universities owned by these churches, universities built with their tithe preach hardwork, na lie, they prefer to lie that one spirit will bring money to u in the middle of the night, wether from central bank, I don't know, only naija pastor na em go tell u say by next week you go buy motor, work u no get o, our pastors néed to get things straight abeg...until then, I support daddy freeze 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Emulti(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
If u believe Daddy freeze is an agent of devil. Follow this link and listen to a man of God give teaching on tithing. Don't allow all these our pastors deceive you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.