Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

419nigga's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 419nigga's Profile / 419nigga's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - International Friendly (4 - 1) On 10th Sept 2013 by 419nigga(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Up Nepa!!!
Music/Radio / Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by 419nigga(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
mylist------1.modenine 2.boogey 3.MI .....................i dont care baout the rest
Romance / Re: If Your Girlfriend Bedwets.... by 419nigga(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Choicegirl: So guys, let's assume there's this really hot girl you have had your eyes on for a while, you finally walk up to her and ask her out,after a while you guys start dating. She reluctantly comes to your house to spend the night after much pleading. The next morning you wake up and the bed is soiled and you are also a little soiled.

What would you do?
Would you still continue with the relationship?
Can you marry such a woman?

For some of the useless comments that will follow, here are your answers

1. I am not a student so no bi. ASUU strike cause

ENdtime tinz
Romance / Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by 419nigga(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Endtime tinz
Romance / Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by 419nigga(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
emma_best2000: Guys say nothing but the truth , if you meet this type of girl on the way can you boldly approach her for a chat ? grin

angry End time tinz
Celebrities / Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Insults Cossy Orjiakor On Twitter by 419nigga(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
dondumexx: These two old cargos who gave us the 'lapdance' of life in bayelsa some months ago are now at each others neck.

Well according to what i could find, the genesis of this saga started when a rumour was brewing this weekend that cossy stated that Eedris was begging her for sex, the story found its way to Eedris's ears who then responded with the brutal tweet above.
http://dondumex..com/2013/09/i-am-not-attracted-to-old-bitch-eedris.html

angry End time Thingz!!!
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 419nigga(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
toluxa1: ^^^ na wa for this kind questions

bros abeg do you have the answers to my questions>>>>>mi o sako!! na beg i dey beg!!??
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 419nigga(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
please how reliable is chrisvicmall and has anyone used it before and how effective are they??
Business / Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 419nigga(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
i rep lag (ikotun) and ogbomoso (oyo) ((resides in lag and schools in ogbomoso))

if you are ready for business ive got some hot ideas for you

pm is u fall on ma coast
Music/Radio / Iceprince Dubbed Slaughterhouse's Mylife Video For His VIP Skit.. by 419nigga(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
Iceprince can be labelled as one of Nigeria's most creative rappers but his skit on his latest video ''VIP'' is making people think otherwise..
Dissapointment was an understatement when I saw his VIP video...being a huge fan of his'... It was nothing to write home about for an act as big as iceprince could go so low to steal (lemme dress it a lil') or dub someone else's video concept..
Those that have seen slaughterhouse's Mylife video ft ceelo-green... Would understand what I'm talking about..
My Advice to ICE---> Go shoot another video cos for sure he can't tender that video on the international stage. He would be labelled uncreative and wack, and this is bad for our entertainment industry. And for sure he his image would be shattered...

If yu haven't seen the video go tryta download it, SlaughterHouse ft cee-lo green--MyLife. Maybe then you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Religion / Re: Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium by 419nigga(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Na wa o....everybody for nairaland wan dey form activist when they understand little or nothing about what's going on!!

We the members aint complaining. And its not by force. So since the members are in total support of it and no one is complaining... Then can someone pls tell me why is everybody lamenting!! Lamenting about what doesn't concerns yu!! Abi shey d man enta radio say hin need 10bn from 10ppl na father and children relationship hin use.... @Op adeboye underfire bawo!!??

When God told Noah to build another ark almost eerbody were complaining but it benefited those that par took in it!!

And besides @Op he didn't categorize anybody!! He said if you can drop 10bn see ma secetary, 100million? See ma sece....50,20,10,5,1? See my secetary..... I was ther and heard it life and direct ..

My 2cents
Think about it @everybody!!

1 Like

Religion / Re: Think before you contribute to the 3-km Long Church Auditorium for Rccg by 419nigga(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mintayo: I don't know what is wrong with we christains...d last time i checked,no body is being forced to donate.
Again,if ppl do not even donate,do u think that can stop the building from being built?
Again,dis church has been in existence for several years,yet it is moving forward,if what they believ in is false,do you think,she will be where she is today?
Again which is better,for ppl to worship in d church n hear d Word of God than for them to be decieved by satan,herbalist,ritualist ETC!
This is one of d reasons i dislike dis religion section...we are so concern with less-weightier matter and we v left the weightier matter(salvation of souls,preaching or telling d athiest or muslims on NL abt Jesus=Matt 23:23). All this disagreement,envy,dissensions,hatred,doctrines and church attack are what makes 'baby' christains begin to question their faith,breeding athiest etc.
Jesus didnt say christains should be attacking one another-He gave us a mandate=TELL PEOPLE ABOUT HIM!
. Thank you o...pls xplain it to them... I see it as BEEF towards the church...this is a simple issue; like I said ''if ur 1room apartment can no longer contain your family won't yu plan to move to a bigger appartment''. I don't understand the way most people think here
Religion / Re: Think before you contribute to the 3-km Long Church Auditorium for Rccg by 419nigga(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
dridowu: ur opinion , no problem, if the same money can be use to provide 4 ALL members to achieve postive things in their life it would have been better, come to think of it again, those of us that not interested in such things will indirectly suffer 4 it , ask me how by causing baddest traffic on the road making journey of 1hr to 4hrs. So , y make odas sad inorder to make ursef hapi.
A lot of pple contribute to redeemers school(nursery,primary,secondary and university) and how many pple were able to attend.
. Yeah a lot of ppl contributed to their schools nd nt everybody attents but do yu knw that the church runs a scholarship program for almost every of its members , every redeem parish, did yu knw? I knw the traffic is horrible yeah, its bad but I'm nt saying its good either...but I'm after those ppl that says the 3km auditorium is for the pastor...its in the best intrest of US the members...if yu don't understand ask for more explanation from a redeemer who was at the camp last week what the population was like....they've got one of the best welfare packages in the country...so only we that's in the system understands and are willing to support his project, don't conclude and judge what yu knw little or nothiNg about...

My 2shillings
Religion / Re: Think before you contribute to the 3-km Long Church Auditorium for Rccg by 419nigga(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
dridowu: ur opinion , no problem, if the same money can be use to provide 4 ALL members to achieve postive things in their life it would have been better, come to think of it again, those of us that not interested in such things will indirectly suffer 4 it , ask me how by causing baddest traffic on the road making journey of 1hr to 4hrs. So , y make odas sad inorder to make ursef hapi.
A lot of pple contribute to redeemers school(nursery,primary,secondary and university) and how many pple were able to attend.
Religion / To All Those Condemning Rccg 3km Auditorium Project. by 419nigga(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Yu guys aren't redeemers that's why yu can never understand....if ur one room cnt contain ur 6-member family...and there's money won't u move to somewhere bigger.......the previous auditoriums were built by the church without the help of nobody....G.O just want ppl to tap into the blessings that are up for grabs... @Op b4 u update pls make ur research--redeem has got one of the best welfare packages (I cnt start stating them now they r so numerous) if u wanna know make ur research... So yu guys shouldn't judge what u know almost nothing about

My Own 2cents
Religion / Re: Think before you contribute to the 3-km Long Church Auditorium for Rccg by 419nigga(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Yu guys aren't redeemers that's why yu can never understand....if ur one room cnt contain ur 6-member family...and there's money won't u move to somewhere bigger.......the previous auditoriums were built by the church without the help of nobody....G.O just want ppl to tap into the blessings that are up for grabs... @Op b4 u update pls make ur research--redeem has got one of the best welfare packages (I cnt start stating them now they r so numerous) if u wanna know make ur research... So yu guys shouldn't judge what u know almost nothing about

My Own 2cents

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad: Ehn!!! 12 ex at just 18? Haba! E be like say u no get better thing to use your life do. Sorry to say, you can never be serious in life if you continue in such trend... Dang!

Another thing is; why build your relationship on lies? I bo get anything to tell you abeg, u don break my first rule.

Yeah I agree I had nothing serious doing then! I took a year break Frm relationships nd it hlped me discover lots. So I'm I agree I've been immature and kindof stupid...but pls yu still haven't helped!! What do yu think I should do?
Politics / Pdp's National Youth Leader Is About 70yrs Old!! by 419nigga(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Those leading the PDP are in their 70s and 80s. He is saying that the chairman of its Board of trustees is also a young man, this is a party whose national youth leader is about 70years old.

My uncle used to say: when I was in primary school---they called us the leaders of tommorow...NW I'm working , married an with 2kids and still they are still leading us....... Nigeria's got a bleek future

.....well this springs up the idea of a revolution....

I Rest my case!
Romance / Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
AmBeautiful:
Face your studies!

All work nd no play makes me a dull boy and on a long run a horrible lover......#Word!!
Romance / Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
D_BestDoc: I'm sure you are joking sad
12 ex-girlfriends @ 18?? .Are you working towards breaking a record or something

Hell no,this must be a joke

Its no joke ma'am!! Ther was a time I dated 7girls at a time....I later found out I ws wastin my time nd money. I'm a better person now!
Romance / Re: My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
mumumugu: At 18, you should be writing post ume

Yu knw the world and even our dear Nigeria isn't as behind nd slow as yu paint and want it to be....av gt a friend who's a week older than me and he's a final year student, and I'm also 2years from ma finals......I thank God for my life anyway!
Romance / My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware by 419nigga(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2013
My Gf is 2years older than I am....I really love her (the feeling is obviously mutual) but she doesn't knw ma real age! I'm this over grown type guy--- (18 looking 21) u digg?? ....I dunno if I'm to tell her bout my real age!! Its really bothering me!! I jst can't afford to loose her...**after bout 12 ex** Ive found someone who I can love!! This is the 1st time I'm loving a woman ''borehole deep''. Pls yall I'm really confused
Kindly hlp out with ur advices .
Thnx
Romance / Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 419nigga(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Na me be 419Nigga......well 6ft 3, 17....emmm
Romance / Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by 419nigga(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
nuru3000: well i'm single, but my previous relationship was in 2011, we met via facebook although she stays close to my place, i did nt speak to her until she made d first move (because as i fine boy, i dey form for gals) and den she asked me out.

Guy sharap there!! No dey form fine boy for here!! If yu really wia one!! Ur last relationship won't be in 2011....2 years ago and certainly nt thru FB.....we aint foolz o grin smiley

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Would U Allow Ur Girl To Do Dis? (check Picture) by 419nigga(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin e no mean anything na!!! but if she ever does that!!?? i'll dis-boyfreind her... grin lol #justkidding..... well iznotin if she does it!
Celebrities / Re: Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par by 419nigga(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
abeg leave him alone now!! from the picture , psychologically....you'll see that from the look on messi's face he wasnt intrested in her....and about him being in a strip club, for heavens sake we all know delima's social lifestyle so being an introvert delima could easily persuade him to chill in the club with him..

well picture this.......

stripper: no b messi b dat?
the devil on her left shoulder(DOHLS): yes na! you blind!
stripper: he's kinda cute
DOHLS: **teasingly** go smooch am na! yu know say if yu have ur way with him your stock go rise!!; baby girl think about it.
stripper: Na tru o!! i'll earn about $800 from the regular $500

NARRATOR=
And messi being a conc. introvert was too shy and reluctant to push her away..........Leading to the pics the OP posted>

so please leave messi>>> **in MJ's voice** LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: Sunday Mba Keen On European Club Transfer After Inclusion In Goal 50 by 419nigga(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
trista: He claims he's 24. Goal says he's 26. Lol. Wish him all the best

just what i wanted to say.......... angry from 24 to 26 real age 32......when he eventually get signed he would have been long passed his peak!! Sad story!!!

Well i really wish he gets signed by monaco or newcastle >>>>>those are the only clubs where he can inprove and get game time............
Politics / Re: Imo Women Threaten To Go Naked Over Failed Roads by 419nigga(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
@topic
i don't want to see sagged bossoms o..only 18-25 should protest unclad[/quote]

I CONCORD!!

Only 18-30 should protest..............na that day you go know say then they use HYPO self-service>>>> grin

let the PROTEST BEGIN!!!!
Webmasters / Re: How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by 419nigga(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
rilwayne27:
a blog, website, social network, and forum is of no use when their is no traffic becoz everything you update must be seen by others that is the reason of your posting there are so many ways of monetizing your site like Google adsense, Ad dynamo, Click bank, Amazone and so on what you need to do to qualify for this monetizing tinz is to hav a Good content and always update something
bro thanks a lot....I appreciate it....thanks for the info ...
Webmasters / How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? by 419nigga(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls does traffic generate money for websites.....and do yu register your sites under google adsense or something? Pls someone out there pls educate me! Thank yu!

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.