Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157057 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sikeyz: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by onemindfreemind(m): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2013
Am kinda new here. Pls i need a perfect girl
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2013
onemindfreemind: Am kinda new here. Pls i need a perfect girl
no such thing as perfect girl
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by misterjosh(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2013
smileyhello pple am new ere, nd I hope to make some new friends
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OTUNOLAOLAWALE: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2013
Why be say guy too day craze.I am new here I need girl.yan yan yan.one day you will meet ghost online. lipsrsealed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by YennyYiip(f): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2013
Helloo... I'm new comer here, I don't know how to see other's profile
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is sexytabhi in the building,I hope y'all are peaceloving,I am a fun loving babe,mostly naughty and down to earth and yes I love sex....tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
hi guyz, i'm new here and i'm looking for female friends.
ladies btw the ages of 16-19 should add me on 2go @sholaayeni smiley wink cheesy grin cool tongue[color=#770077][/color]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi: This is sexytabhi in the building,I hope y'all are peaceloving,I am a fun loving babe,mostly naughty and down to earth and yes I love sex....tongue tongue tongue tongue
which kind yansh be that?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: which kind yansh be that?
You got a P with that? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi:
You got a P with that? undecided
yes...I can't just concentrate after seeing it
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: yes...I can't just concentrate after seeing it
You are on your own kiss kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
u all r wlkm.....nd to dose searchin for dates GUDLUCK......... winku all r wlkm.....nd to dose searchin for dates GUDLUCK.........
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

C'mon go and check the meaning of sexy before all those aka.s grin
u jst want me to notice u.....ok i hav cin u... tongue
D-Explorer:

C'mon go and check the meaning of sexy before all those aka.s grin
u jst want me to notice u.....ok i hav cin u...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamcharlez(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Greetinz! Am new here, hopin 2 mek sum frnds. #peace
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi:
You are on your own kiss kiss
cry cry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 419nigga(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Na me be 419Nigga......well 6ft 3, 17....emmm
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sweetBummsy(f): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Gudmrng evrione. Am new here nd i nid sme gud frnds
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamcharlez(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2013
sweetBummsy: Gudmrng evrione. Am new here nd i nid sme gud frnds
#mawnin! Hw wax ur 9t?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by edwinoge: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2013
pls. how long does it take people respond to new member. edwin oge.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Gud mrning peeps.....my first time here....nid lively nd funny frnds....2go=>Alabilambert.....tanx

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2013
*waves hello to everyone* smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Niyi47(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Good morning everyone am new here,and I need some good friends.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sweetBummsy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
I_am_charlez: #mawnin! Hw wax ur 9t?
twas fyn dear
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamcharlez(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
sweetBummsy: twas fyn dear
#ok. So hw s ur day goin?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sweetBummsy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
I_am_charlez: #ok. So hw s ur day goin?
boring! #hmeAlone
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lawrencemsquare(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamcharlez(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
sweetBummsy: boring! #hmeAlone
sorry 4 dat. U shd ve @ least take a walk round ya area! 2 kil d boreness.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by joanpinkie(f): 3:31am On Aug 06, 2013
Helo my swt people.
Am new in dis section. Plz welcome me. Am a shy person please don't stare at me for long
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamcharlez(m): 3:37am On Aug 06, 2013
joanpinkie: Helo my swt people.
Am new in dis section. Plz welcome me. Am a shy person please don't stare at me for long
#oya kenechukwu clap 4 urself. *welcum
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2013
edwin oge: pls. how long does it take people espond to new member. edwin oge
sorry honey,you are most welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by manjiggy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hello, I'm new here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.