Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (33886 Views)

How Do I Handle Love Am Getting From Female Fans, See My Dm's(pics) / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / See what I have been getting from psychopath Indians on Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by DIKEnaWAR: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
I thought SENSE has left all women....??.

Some still retained theirs....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by nazablossom(f): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Married men should stop disgracing themselves na. If he is caught by his wife now, he will blame the devil for his action

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Kobicove(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
...And she decided to out him on social media? undecided

Why not just block him from contacting you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Demogorgon(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
The girl should relax joor..

Is anything wrong with getting to meet her offline?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by ememonl(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
"Even if your house is above my ceiling", lol,

The girl cant fit to shout, before her potential
Husband come and think she's not reachable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Belafonte(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yawn. Polygamy is a thing. Many of the women who married this year did so as second wives. And, oh, they knew they were going to be second, even third, wives before the marriage/wedding. Anyway, good for her standing by her convictions if she really did this purely because of his marital status, and not an absence of attraction.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Muzanga(f): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Very good. Useless men. All in the name of being polygamous in nature. You think ur wife cannot be polygamous in nature too? Stupid men looking for single ladies when they have wives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
nazablossom:
Married men should stop disgracing themselves na. If he is caught by his wife now, he will blame the devil for his action
Are you saying the MAN is not entitled to a 2ND WIFE...??

when did it become a taboo for a married man to chyke another single lady...??
How do polygamous kings get their wives...??
By PROXY or by Point and KiLL...??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by byemx06(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=ibkayee post=62759651]I will always ask Nigerian men if they're married before I even ask of their names

[/quote

where u from.....u dnt look lik nija
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by tosyne2much(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bad market for the sex starved married man
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by DocAdray(f): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sensible babe! Senseless man!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by holyokoto(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
She only captured the parts that will justify her
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
DocAdray:
Sensible babe!
Senseless man!!
How ....??
Is polygamy now frowned at...??
If you LADIES keep turning men down, how will you get married..??

U may end up marrying GOATS.....or becoming LESBIANS.....while preparing for adoption
MEN are now scarce commodities...
...most are in prisons.
...most are jobless.
...most die everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by nazablossom(f): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Are you saying the MAN is not entitled to a 2ND WIFE...??

when did it become a taboo for a married man to chyke another single lady...??
How do polygamous kings get their wives...??
By PROXY or by Point and KiLL...??
if he is a Christian, it's against his religion except he is a Muslim, beside the girl no wan do na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Angy55(f): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Who is she trying to impress? I see no reason why any reasonable human should screen shot a conversation and put on social media. If you don't like his advances block him and case closed. Same goes to any guy who indulges in such act, you screen shot a conversation or nude and put on social media just for cheap black mail. There is no iota of sense in any individual that indulges in such act.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by ariklawani(f): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wash
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by oloriadejoke(f): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
And his wife and kids will think they have a wonderful father not knowing he's a foolish man with capital letter F
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by luminouz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:
I will always ask Nigerian men if they're married before I even ask of their names

Oya ask me!!!! tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:
I will always ask Nigerian men if they're married before I even ask of their names

What if they are and they refuse to disclose?

Most if these men are only out to fück young girls so don't expect any truth from them. Use your sixth sense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by ibkayee(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
luminouz:

Oya ask me!!!! tongue
tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by luminouz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

tongue grin
Lmaoooo!
U scared? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let her also show us the chats she had with the successful candidates.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by thestevens: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Even if your house is above my ceiling got me laughing so hard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by ibkayee(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
What if they are and they refuse to disclose?

Most if these men are only out to fück young girls so don't expect any truth from them. Use your sixth sense.
Yeah, there's a large chance they'd lie anyway, but enquiring is better than not
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by ibkayee(f): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!
U scared? grin
Are you married?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Are you married?
Nooooooooooo!
Oya ask my name now! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by ibkayee(f): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
luminouz:

Nooooooooooo!
Oya ask my name now! cheesy grin
Oya, what's your name? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by luminouz(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Oya, what's your name? cheesy
Lmaoooo!!!!!
Its something rare!!!
Make I no give NL people easy access!
Nice teasing u dou!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by ibkayee(f): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!!!
Its something rare!!!
Make I no give NL people easy access!
Nice teasing u dou!!!! tongue
tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Vado(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
The way girls screen grab convos these days ehn. Often times, the subject is no biggie but the struggle to trend is real.

This particular lady did well though. No insults per se, just talking sense into the nigga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.