Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (33864 Views)

How Do I Handle Love Am Getting From Female Fans, See My Dm's(pics) / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / See what I have been getting from psychopath Indians on Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
I guess its the first time a married man is asking her out, not a new thing, they do it every time.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nintee: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
NONSENSE HAD IT BEEN SHE AGREES WE WOULD NOT SEE THE NEWS HERE. WEHDONE SHA YOU WIN
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Mrkumareze(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=tobdee post=62759619]Foolish he-goat... Why marry in the first place if you can't keep your third leg. Some men are just a disgrace to manhood.[/quote
] nice comment, I guess when you get married you 'll disgrace manhood more than that man
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by oswaggiee(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
oka4ugoo:
"It's not a plight, it's the bitter truth"

Hope the story no go change if the man ask for ur account details.

Anyway continue, I'm loving this...

grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by fortunechy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
palz, what's DM??
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Datazone:
Don't let anything distract you all from the fact that the price of garri don come down. undecided

How much is it now?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by judgedredd22(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:
I will always ask Nigerian men if they're married before I even ask of their names

you never asked me o! ..but i ain't married though...

that's why i'm gonna take you from your boo!! grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Pain(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
wildcatter23:
All these girls be forming holy Mary upandan.
When you meet multimillionaire, you go start to dey collect cash and gifts in return for bottom power. you nor go show us screenshot. That married guy must be poor indeed. These hoes ain't loyal

This guy is Simply A Genius. You just hit the nail on the head. FACT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by DocAdray(f): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
EVILFOREST:

How ....??
Is polygamy now frowned at...??
If you LADIES keep turning men down, how will you get married..??

U may end up marrying GOATS.....or becoming LESBIANS.....while preparing for adoption
MEN are now scarce commodities...
...most are in prisons.
...most are jobless.
...most die everyday.

All what you've just said is balderash. Between I'm married.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Lucy001(f): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
medolab90:
Correct girl

Unlike those types

Who knows this slay queen

Sweety don catch am for bottom
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by queenfav(f): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lol @ "I understand your plight!" The man is a savage somebody o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Fatherofdragons: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Are you saying the MAN is not entitled to a 2ND WIFE...??

when did it become a taboo for a married man to chyke another single lady...??
How do polygamous kings get their wives...??
By PROXY or by Point and KiLL...??
na men like u wey all these mad women dey stab continue to dey compare ur self to the kings of old, u never see chumchin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by AuroraB(f): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
I124U:
no matter the reason, I hate people that rat on others
Homaikot! Seriously, I thought no one else sees it this way angry
People are getting shallower by the day sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by openmine(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:
I will always ask Nigerian men if they're married before I even ask of their names

so what if they lied yo U that they are not married...how wud U find out...just asking...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Sheila94(f): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
tobdee:
Foolish he-goat... Why marry in the first place if you can't keep your third leg. Some men are just a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by OCHOdee(f): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
tobdee:
Foolish he-goat... Why marry in the first place if you can't keep your third leg. Some men are just a disgrace to manhood.

Walahi! Its really annoying sad sad I just block them ASAP once they get to my DM..
Nobody holy pass but flirting with a married man is the last thing I'll ever do
#givesinglesachance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Do ladies have a defense? show me a lady with a defense/armament and I will show you her bitch button.
#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by chuksdavid28(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
undecidedhow about all the oda married men u'v ruined der homes...won't u show us screenshots also. abi na because dis one alert no heavy reach #hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by newslifeop: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Really
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by savvy12: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
chuksdavid28:
undecidedhow about all the oda married men u'v ruined der homes...won't u show us screenshots also. abi na because dis one alert no heavy reach #hypocrites
And how did you know she ruined others home or u just concluded?
Maybe u are guilty of the same offence.
What the lady did is good.This should encourage our single girls to ignore married men that seek them out.
I tell them off on Facebook too. married men give me the creeps,no matter how rich u are.
Let condemn what is wrong and commend what is right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by onemanonewife(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
dominique:
And she kept chatting with him and could block him, she's definitely enjoying the attention.
I agree with u brother and believe me this girl will finally Bleep the man and she won't post it here for us to see oloshi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by chuksdavid28(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
savvy12:

And how did you know she ruined others home or u just concluded?
Maybe u are guilty of the same offence.
What the lady did is good.This should encourage our single girls to ignore married men that seek them out.
I tell them off on Facebook too. married men give me the creeps,no matter how rich u are.
Let condemn what is wrong and commend what is right.
it's a norm wif most single ladies, they rily don't care if he is married or not all they see is an atm machine to milk dry...buh I ain't in d position to judge tho, if she's been honest wif her claims not to mingle wif married men, kudos to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by highchief1: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

why do you do that
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Benwems(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
nazablossom:
Married men should stop disgracing themselves na. If he is caught by his wife now, he will blame the devil for his action
His wife may even have a side guy. Women of these days they hardly trust them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Childish attitude. I just dislike people that put all their lives on social media. Why posting a screenshot of your private conversation on social media? The man might not even want to date her, just want someone to talk to. Not everyone online want to date people online.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by inspire700(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
so you think it's everybody that thinks gullible like your ilk? she just taught him a lesson that will stand the test of time for generations to come. i wonder why guys can't just respect themselves and stay faithful and responsible to their homes. her type deserves the best in marital bliss. when someone does the right thing, some barbarians will be talking childish about it. oga grow up. good day by the way.

wildcatter23:
All these girls be forming holy Mary upandan.
When you meet multimillionaire, you go start to dey collect cash and gifts in return for bottom power. you nor go show us screenshot. That married guy must be poor indeed. These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by cmecproblem(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes o, some men are dogs but really you should hear some stories of how they became chronic womanisers. Have you heard that joke "how to spot a masturbator, look for a ring on his hand?" This joke was no formed from speculations.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by bigtt76(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
The girl be like ...this man wan share preeek come my side grin

Towncrier247:
A Frustrated twitter user, @witney_witney , shared the screenshot of the messages she has been receiving from a married man who is persistent in his request for a relationship despite the fact that she has reminded him of his marital status. She wrote

'Soo lately, the rate at which married men be bugging my life is crazy... #SayNoToMarriedMen #AllowSingleGuysToGetMarriedToo .

[img]https://4.bp..com/--2NUpEa3FCk/WhwEKoHCyNI/AAAAAAAAHoc/VpOV7EC7gA8h38OQW5l3e9D77VxJm2rHgCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171127_132314_869.jpg[/img]

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/angry-nigerian-lady-shares-screenshot-of-the-dm-shes-been-receiving-from-a-married-man
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
EVILFOREST:

How ....??
Is polygamy now frowned at...??
If you LADIES keep turning men down, how will you get married..??

U may end up marrying GOATS.....or becoming LESBIANS.....while preparing for adoption
MEN are now scarce commodities...
...most are in prisons.
...most are jobless.
...most die everyday.
na by force to be second wife?cheesy.if the babe no dey interested must the married force her into it?cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
That's how they are, I have learnt to give them fire when they cross my path ,she is still calling him Sir, mteeeew he is a wicked person that wants to waste Your time, so he doesn't deserve courtesy, he is nothing but a he-goat and should be treated as such angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by hokafor(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
What do you want to prove?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.