Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (33879 Views)

How Do I Handle Love Am Getting From Female Fans, See My Dm's(pics) / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / See what I have been getting from psychopath Indians on Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by mikolo80: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Henrolla:
Lolz.... Serves him right.

I wonder why some men rush into marriage when they know they are not done flirting.

There is a reason why being single comes before marriage.
I think It's basically for us to first learn go be “single" before getting married. Being single is much more than a response to a bio-data form.
It requires a lot a discipline, self-control and staying faithful to one partner.

How i wish guys can learn this and save our future families the unnecessary trauma.

It's almost impossible for a single guy that has not learnt the act of self-control to stay faithful to his wife when married...
Economy did not allow them to enjoy the single period before bio clock force them to marry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by nazablossom(f): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benwems:

His wife may even have a side guy. Women of these days they hardly trust them.
the same applies to men. Cheating has become a norm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by djgreenland(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Gluhbirne:
I would just block him. Go chat with your wife and leave me alone. Nonsense.
Envy!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by djgreenland(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
tobdee:
Foolish he-goat... Why marry in the first place if you can't keep your third leg. Some men are just a disgrace to manhood.
Disgrace for trying to be a friend?

From their conversation, what did he say wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.