Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (818 Views)

Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? / Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution / The Cause Behind Women Heartbreak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Sylver247: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: .... by Amarabae(f): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sometimes poor anger management can cause that.
Many women are going through an abusive marriage and enduring a lot, sometimes frustration can take the better of someone.
Some are battling with one STD or another due to a cheating husband.
Some are as a result of self defense during fight.
Marriage requires great endurance and tolerance.
Some men can be annoying but a woman stabing her husband and father of her kids to death is unacceptable.
I wonder how the kids will forgive the mother if they grow up and learn that she stabbed their daddy to death.
Divorce is an option if the marriage doesn't work out.

2 Likes

Re: .... by naijamakossa(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Many women are going through an abusive marriage and enduring a lot, sometimes frustration can take the better of someone.
Some men can be annoying but a woman stabing her husband and father of her kids to death is unacceptable.
I wonder how the kids will forgive the mother is they grow up and learn that she stabbed their daddy to death.
too much sense in you dear.

1 Like

Re: .... by wordbank(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
U never hear say after God fear woman?
I be man na wia ur fellow man dey ooo
Women get their own lane
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Look before you leap is the advice i'll give to all guys.

Forget that thing called "love" cus when they want to put rat poison into your food, they don't think about love.
Re: .... by supaNOVAE(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
I wonder how the kids will forgive the mother if they grow up and learn that she stabbed their daddy to death.
Nice opinion.

1 Like

Re: .... by Amarabae(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
too much sense in you dear.
you are welcome
Re: .... by goodnews777: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Islam is the reason. They like more than one woman but the women want the whole thing for themselves .jealousy never used to be with MUSLIM women but now the men can't even satisfy one educated woman and they want to bring in more? One person must die inside.
Re: .... by Lionbite(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
how can you be this intelligent?
Re: .... by Amarabae(f): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lionbite:

how can you be this intelligent?
thank you
Re: .... by walepackage(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
With this new trend 'feminism' that must of them embrace,without a proper understanding that culture,religion,social millieu plays a vital role in marital life.Even,the so called 'western societies'are still battling with this social menace.May GOD help us from these set of ladies.
Re: .... by Sylver247: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: .... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
I personally don't like a staunch feminist.
The ones in this forum are still mild ones. I have met a lady before who said she will only cook for any husband when she feels like. That they will both share the cooking responsibilities always.

Now imagine if any man is willing to wife that one, won't she likely injure him if he insist on her cooking for him?

(1) (Reply)

''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri / Girlfriend Is Inviting Me As Her Date For A Wedding. Should I Go? / settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.