Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip (1573 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
My Status is changing. He Proposed to me and I never saw this coming. May God bless our Union.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfhKuVe_ER4

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by kingphilip(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
BrigadeApproach:
My Status is changing. He Proposed to me and I never saw this coming. May God bless our Union.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfhKuVe_ER4

cc: lalasticlala
is this a copy and paste tale or a personal experience

lemme watch the video first
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
kingphilip:
is this a copy and paste tale or a personal experience

lemme watch the video first

Personal Experience
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by Angy55(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Congrats dear. You for kukuma give am heavy knock for head because that hitting was too soft.

Anyways I'm happy for you, don't forget to invite me to your wedding.
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Angy55:
Congrats dear. You for kukuma give am heavy knock for head because that hitting was too soft.

Anyways I'm happy for you, don't forget to invite me to your wedding.

hehehe!!! He took me by surprised. I will invite you na. You will be the Chair woman of the day
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by Angy55(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
BrigadeApproach:

hehehe!!! He took me by surprised. I will invite you na. You will be the Chair woman of the day

grin grin grin.. Cool
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by Blackhawk01: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Awwwwwwwnnnn... You guys look so happy together and of course, playful. tongue

Hml in advance, much love. kiss kiss
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
May the joy of marriage never pass you by. HML in advance to you.

To all nairaland ladies still waiting, I pray you all land your rightful husband IJN.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by Henitan24(f): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wow.. this is romantic and beautiful congratulations dearie
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 1:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Henitan24:
Wow.. this is romantic and beautiful congratulations dearie
Thanks
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by ItsTutsi(m): 1:34am On Nov 29, 2017
kai! did you just hit him in the video undecided cheesy grin,domestic violence has started even before u guys have gotten married..he should call it off before we hear story that touches the heart grin
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 29, 2017
Nigeria girls and brainless issue,OK U expect him to chop Ur tin,clean mouth and find his way like the rest.

Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by NigerDeltan(m): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2017
You are beautiful
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by lizakon001(f): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Congratulations ma
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
ItsTutsi:
kai! did you just hit him in the video undecided cheesy grin,domestic violence has started even before u guys have gotten married..he should call it off before we hear story that touches the heart grin

Hahaha
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
NigerDeltan:
You are beautiful

Thank you
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
lizakon001:
Congratulations ma

Thanks
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by teresafaith: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is beautiful. God please, surprise me too!
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2017
teresafaith:
This is beautiful. God please, surprise me too!

Amen Sister
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by danchuzzy(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2017
You never saw this coming but you have a video clip

Do you have someone paid to take footages of every living moment you have? undecided
Re: My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip by BrigadeApproach(f): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
danchuzzy:
You never saw this coming but you have a video clip

Do you have someone paid to take footages of every living moment you have? undecided

It was collected from someone behind in the cinema as there were so many persons snapping just behind. They were the shouts you hear on the background

(1) (Reply)

Living In The Philippines / I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / If Your Biggest Problem Is Walking Up To A Girl(shy).. Here Is Good News For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.