Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan (53252 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by bettercreature(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
2019 loading TINUBU should be careful,Buhari can not be trusted
His second term in office is going to be very bad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by slendxy: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tinibu only cares for himself obviously. I wonder why some people think he has their interest at heart.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by seguno2: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
bettercreature:
2019 loading TINUBU should be careful,Buhari can not be trusted
His second term in office is going to be very bad

It is not so much about Buhari and Tinubu.
It is more about the north seeking the best way to retain power for as long as possible.
The north will continue exploring the south east, south west and south south to get the 25% from three states to complete the 2/3rd requirement.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by greggng: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Each time I look at president buhari I cannot but thank God for the miracle and healing over his health. Thank God man no be God otherwise people like fayose and ffk would ve killed him a long time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by maj59(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
next

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by bettercreature(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
seguno2:

It is not so much about Buhari and Tinubu.
It is more about the north seeking the best way to retain power for as long as possible.
You are right anyway he is back to the man he disown immediatly he got into power. Though I like APC but i dont want Buhari to spend another 4years in power Jonathan is far better than him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by seguno2: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
greggng:
Each time I look at president buhari I cannot but thank God for the miracle and healing over his health. Thank God man no be God otherwise people like fayose and ffk would ve killed him a long time.

The miracle of oyinbo medicine, you mean?
Should you not be ashamed of that?

- After banning government officials from going abroad for treatment?
- After more budget for Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined?

And you will join others in saying that our problem is leadership?
SMH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by seguno2: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
maj59:
next

Is corruption the only problem with our country?
Don’t they have corruption in the USA, UK etc? Do they make their election only about corruption? Are we so primitive?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by MONITZ: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Two Bosom Friends. PMB is reading TINUBU's Paper and Tinubu is in BUHARI'S plane!

Wailers over to you

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

Use and dump loading again,I just hope Tinubu would be wise enough to see thru this mallam's deceit or is he stuck with him forever because of the myriad of skeletons that he has in his cupboard and which he doesn't want exposed,something like a "Catch 22"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by airfinance(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Two Bosom Friends. PMB is reading TINUBU's Paper and Tinubu is in BUHARI'S plane!

Wailers over to you

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
This person na ayekoto iam very sure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Will Tinubu fall for him for the second time? If he did it when he has something to loose, chances are he will do worse when he has nothing to loose. Tinubu better be wise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Whenever "Nnamdi" is mentioned, zombies hearts cuts, thinking is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's grin the Nigeria's nightmares.

As for Tinubu, Buhari's men are using you for 2019 purposes, after the election they will dump you back 2 back again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by origima: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
this plane no fit crash ni

On top of ur family house ni

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by spartacus11(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers over to you

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

That is our presido and the Jagaban himself, our presido loves the Nations and gladly it is own by one of our own

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by hohafrank(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
I pity this man.Buba wants to use you to secure the second term.Your mumu done reach.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by spartacus11(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
blackbeau1:
Buhari should not be allowed to travel out of this country tho. Because every journey he makes has the potential of extending to a ' doctors check up'

I use God beg u, allow our baba see he dockita any time he want, biko i use God beg una

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by sarrki(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

That is our presido and the Jagaban himself, our presido loves the Nations and gladly it is own by one of our own

Beeni baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by potipher7: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

The person wey do you this thing

May it not be well with that person
loose weight you no gree
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by aolawale025: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
2019 calculations. Fulani want to use Yoruba one more time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by victorDanladi: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
hohafrank:
I pity this man.Buba wants to use you to secure the second term.Your mumu done reach.
while Atiku is using IPOB terrorists for his desperation!

Unfortunately,The IPOB terrorists betrayed and backstabbed chukwu egwu eke Nnamdi kanu to allowed to be used by hausa fulani to achieved their born to rule.

well tafawa balewa used azikwe,shagari used ekwueme ,tofa used Sylvester ugoh and Abacha used arthur nzeribe..so slavery and being used na normal thing to them

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
okaynigeria:
President Muhammadu Buhari has left Nigeria through Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, on his way to Cote d’Ivoire to participate in the 5th European Union-African Union (EU-AU) Summit.

The President will participate in working sessions on the Summit theme: “Investing in the Youth for a Sustainable Development,” and on the margins of the Summit, meet with a number of African Heads of State and their European Union counterparts.

Femi Adesina, the Special Assistant to Buhari on Media and Publicity in a release on Monday, said President Buhari will use the occasion of the Summit to reiterate Nigeria’s readiness to work with African and European countries to address the challenges affecting both continents, such as peace and security.

More Photos Here: https://www.okay.ng/photos-president-buhari-departs-abuja-for-abidjan-to-attend-5th-eu-au-summit/

Great topic for Buhari to speak on. His appointments justify the topic smh. Not one youth in his cabinet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by spartacus11(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:

He go crash untop ur roof y only u dey House

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
origima:

On top of ur family house ni
lol, na play na. me wey dey talk dey enta arik nxt week and last week of december. i dey fear mk e no go happen lol
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by noblebaba: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
He's trying to hold him tight because of Atiku's allegation of sidelining the people that made him ,but its too late Jagaban wise pass you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
Baba no wish dem death nah
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by spartacus11(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
potipher7:
loose weight you no gree

We need u to vote for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by oluwasegun007(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
thought they said his (Tinubu) son just died...
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by victorDanladi: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
aolawale025:
2019 calculations. Fulani want to use Yoruba one more time
while Atiku(fulani) is using IPOB terrorists(Igbo) for his desperation!

Unfortunately,The IPOB terrorists betrayed and backstabbed chukwu egwu eke Nnamdi kanu to allowed to be used by hausa fulani to achieved their born to rule.

well tafawa balewa used azikwe,shagari used ekwueme ,tofa used Sylvester ugoh and Abacha used arthur nzeribe..so slavery and being used na normal thing to them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by origima: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
lol, na play na. me wey dey talk dey enta arik nxt week and last week of december. i dey fear mk e no go happen lol

Pls ur play is too expensive and should be careful what u wish others.this earth is not our permanent place so we should endeavor to wish one another the best we can offer rather than evil.Today Buhari is alive and so many who romoured for his death have died ,that's life
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by antzlaive(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
PMB displaying political loyalty, unlike the ineffectual...who undermined the oracle of Ota to his own detriment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by tit(f): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
One person is going to poison the other person there
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan by Duru1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nairaland has gone to the dogs if this crap has to make the front page. Who gives a ratass if the goons appear together in a spaceship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.