Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I'm Young And Making It - Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Young And Making It - Photos (19999 Views)

Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, Asking Her Dad To Choose Out Of It. PHOTOS / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Chukapage(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alwaysking:
As you can see I ain't got no problem, grin you are obviously the one that has skyscrapers of problems, perhaps am just putting you in your place, where you belong, now take your fallen boobs and run outta here like a headless chicken. cheesy
bra man I had to check the boobs ..I comment my reserve grin
Alwaysking:
As you can see I ain't got no problem, grin you are obviously the one that has skyscrapers of problems, perhaps am just putting you in your place, where you belong, now take your fallen boobs and run outta here like a headless chicken. cheesy
bra man I had to check the boobs ..I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chukapage:
bra man I had to check the boobs ..I comment my reserve ;Dbra man I had to check the boobs ..I comment my reserve
Lmao, abeg see boobs they look ground. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 1234onyekwe: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
So b/cos of 350 -400k that is why some niggas re making fun of themselves here, to be precise that is my one month salary. I cast out every spirit of poverty from niggas in this forum.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 3:21am On Nov 29, 2017
1234onyekwe:
So b/cos of 350 -400k that is why some niggas re making fun of themselves here, to be precise that is my one month salary. I cast out every spirit of poverty from niggas in this forum.
you ended up like them. You salary is someones monthly dog food.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Why don't you get a better phone with good camera quality?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:30am On Nov 29, 2017
People who have real money do not have time for this rubbish undecided
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 9cent(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote][/quote]
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2017
1234onyekwe:
You earn such amount and you still look unkempt, Tell me it's a lie. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Kobicove:
People who have real money do not have time for this rubbish undecided
So maywealther, davido or emoney don't have real money tell me something

2 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
Morning shît-for-brains.

Guess what I'm doing today? I'm using your balls for earrings. kiss

Thanks for the upload, not bad that body, not bad at all. cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2017
shaybebaby:

Morning shît-for-brains.

Good morning fallen boobs

You know what I'm done with you. I got more important things to attend to and also today is a brand new day and I don't want one shukura without class to spoit it for me, go away before I spank you with horsewhip cheesy. Do have a great day. bye. cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
shaybebaby:

Morning shît-for-brains.

You're Hot. You've got fat nipples ? undecided iLikethemFat grin
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2017
Nairaland hushpuppi cheesy
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
Good morning fallen boobs

You know what I'm done with you. I got more important things to attend to and also today is a brand new day and I don't want one shukura without class to spoit it for me, go away before I spank you with horsewhip cheesy. Do have a great day. bye. cheesycheesy
Awwwww, pvssy! But then again, I did chop your balls off didn't I? cry

And it's Olympia. kiss

4 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2017
this thread is still going undecided
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2017
IwantToShashe:

You're Hot. You've got fat nipples ? undecided iLikethemFat grin
Good for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Blackhawk01: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2017
shaybebaby:
Alwaysking's c0ck and balls when I'm done with him cool

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No chillz embarassed
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No chillz embarassed

grin grin grin. Morning better person. kiss
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2017
See all of you always abusing him now advising him.. Airforce1 carry on jhor.. Help me greet Emoney too o.. Tell him we are seeing his work
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by AgentOfAllah: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:

Jesus mate, must you suffer us with your depraved and boorish voyeurism?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss
AgentOfAllah:

Jesus mate, must you suffer us with your depraved and boorish voyeurism?
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 1234onyekwe: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
You earn such amount and you still look unkempt, Tell me it's a lie. cheesy
Broke niggas every where look at how u re disgracing ursef & family in a public forum begging for money ,go to my dp & see the calibre of person u re talking to ,is like u really need a job from the way u re sounding come may I employ u,make u no go die,mind u the nigga u re defending u won't get a penny from him.(put up ur pics in ur dp if u know u wought a penny, let' see how u look like)..U not ashamed of ur se
f exchanging words in a public forum with a bitch.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Broke niggas every where look at how u re disgracing ursef & family in a public forum begging for money ,go to my dp & see the calibre of person u re talking to ,is like u really need a job from the way u re sounding come may I employ u,make u no go die,mind u the nigga u re defending u won't get a penny from him.
So much stupidity from a broke nigga claiming of making 400k monthly, look at how tattered and unkempt you are, please just shut up, and for your information i don't beg, people beg me, I earn up to $1000 to $2000 working online as a email copywriter,affiliate marketer and email marketer. and I do this part time. I'm not even talking of other lucrative business I just recently started. swerve please. cheesy
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 1234onyekwe: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2017
2sexycom:
you ended up like them. You salary is someones monthly dog food.
Bros it depends on the kind of dog.there re species of dogs that cosume up to half a million in a month if that is the range of my salary, I don't think m doing badly, or what do u think.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by simiboy22: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Hy bro,
DM me pls
Show me the way
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Blackhawk01: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2017
shaybebaby:

grin grin grin. Morning better person. kiss

Morning morning kiss kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 1234onyekwe: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
So much stupidity from a broke nigga claiming of making 400k monthly, look at how tattered and unkempt you are, please just shut up, and for your information i don't beg, people beg me, I earn up to $1000 to $2000 working online as a email copywriter,affiliate marketer and email marketer. and I do this part time. I'm not even talking of other lucrative business I just recently started. swerve please. cheesy
Is like poverty has blinded ur eyes,do u really know what the word tattered means who cares about whatu do or what u don't do,even with all the mouth making u still have nothing to show for it,m really sorry for u.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by funlord(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
Alwaysking:
[/s]

My friend shut up your dirty mouth abeg! All these poverty stricken monkeys on romance section that have no level always making noise! You people are all a disgrace to the real men on this forum! Explain this then! I thought you stay in VI? Fool...

Alwaysking:

Nairalanddss it's not fair o..i've been droping my acct number and quoting u buh u haven't sent anything ur pocket will never run dry and ur enermies will be put to shame Ijn

Alwaysking:
i'm not that fine sir, just kinda fustrated. it's only you that can make my day boss just with any amount, pls don't ignore my post sir. my acct number still remain Firstbank:3051843707 God bless you unlimited. grin

Alwaysking:

Guy wire me any token make God bless u too nah grin

Alwaysking:
my androi d phone have a problem so i'm not using it, currently using a small nokia phone and can't register with it, just want a quick exchange

Alwaysking:
Bro i stay in minna too, remember i have been asking for ur help since when u started giving out with ur nairalandss moniker, i don't undestand why u have been ignoring my mentions o? Is it because i'm not female? Please help me bro but if you can't i won't quote you again. God bless you for your kind gestures tho.

Firstbank:3051843707

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Strictly for those with data. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7tE-YMKGg

2 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

My friend shut up your dirty mouth abeg! All this poverty stricken monkeys on romance section that have no level always making noise! You people are all a disgrace to the real men on this forum! Explain this then! I thought you stay in VI? Fool...

Lol that was then bro, but now I'm making it big, bringing out my old post won't help you. it only makes you stupid, and for your information I do stay in Lagos/minna, now get that into your empty brain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by gulfer: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Draei:
At least, you're putting on new
clothes this time around...
you beat me o this, the last time I queried why he is always in Arsenal jersey in all his pictures
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by ogorwyne(f): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

My friend shut up your dirty mouth abeg! All this poverty stricken monkeys on romance section that have no level always making noise! You people are all a disgrace to the real men on this forum! Explain this then! I thought you stay in VI? Fool...
Lmfao. Some peeps will act as dangote on one thread and be oliver twist on another thread.

Just passing sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.