Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I'm Young And Making It - Photos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Young And Making It - Photos (19974 Views)

Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, Asking Her Dad To Choose Out Of It. PHOTOS / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Is like poverty has blinded ur eyes,do u really know what the word tattered means who cares about whatu do or what u don't do,even with all the mouth making u still have nothing to show for it,m really sorry for u.
Park well abeg, we all know who's the poverty stricken fellow BTW us, and you can never be in my level. cheesy
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

My friend shut up your dirty mouth abeg! All this poverty stricken monkeys on romance section that have no level always making noise! You people are all a disgrace to the real men on this forum! Explain this then! I thought you stay in VI? Fool...

Daaaayuuuuuuum!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by funlord(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
Alwaysking:
Lol that was then bro, but now I'm making it big, bringing out my old post won't help you. it only makes you stupid, and for your information I do stay in Lagos/minna, now get that into your empty brain. cheesy
[/s]

Useless lying beggar! All those posts were made in 2017! Now you are contrite after being exposed for the empty vessel that you are? Just shut the _fuck up and go and wait for your parents to give you lunch! .....No wonder all these Little girls always slap most of you around like _bitches!

Get out of my sight joor....Nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Daeylar(f): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Ewoo grin grin

Disgrace grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by izzou(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Daeylar:
Ewoo grin grin

Disgrace grin grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Blackhawk01: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

[s]Useless lying beggar! Now you are contrite after being exposed for the empty vessel that you are? Just shut the _fuck up and go and wait for your parents to give you lunch! .....No wonder all these Little girls always slap most of you around like _bitches!

Get out of my sight joor....Nonsense!
[/b]

Lol are you done barking? am sure you have gotten an award for your stupidity. or maybe you haven't eaten this morning, you know what send me your bank details let me send a token to you. cheesycheesy Ayam waiting.

1 Like

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by ogorwyne(f): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Recently this always guy has been going around using derogatory words on people. I played it cool twice when he did same to me.
Good to know that one of our online dangote's is just an online begger at night and braggart by day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:
If only I'm moved by his stupidity. cheesy
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2017
ogorwyne:
Recently this always guy has been going around using derogatory words on people. I played it cool twice when he did same to me.
Good to know that one of our online dangote's is just an online begger at night and braggart by day.
Like seriously? cheesy
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by ogorwyne(f): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
Like seriously? cheesy
Abeg go jor. It wouldn't kill you to be yourself and act right.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Blackhawk01: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
If only I'm moved by his stupidity. cheesy

And I'm almost knocked dead by yours, you kan add lies join yours... Chaiiii! embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by funlord(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
Alwaysking:
[/b]

Lol are you done barking? am sure you have gotten an award for your stupidity. or maybe you haven't eaten this morning, you know what send me your bank details let me send[/s] a token to you. cheesycheesy Ayam waiting.

...https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=sold+to+funlord&search=Search

Waiting for what? Useless poor idiot! Go to the business section and ask about funlord the boss! Read that link and go through those amounts and weep! Even seun and the moderators are beneficiaries of my business savvy! I'm sure one of my cars can pay for the entire money your parents must have spent raising you to become such a well trained _imbecilic bastard! I hate proud empty online only chest beaters such as yourself!

Savage Olodo!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2017
JESU!!!

see as dem open this always king yansh for public....

broke ass pussy nigga forming porsh.....
and to think i liked 3 of his comments earlier..........

issoraite....lemme goan unlike them and come and be going

7 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
Lmao, abeg see boobs they look ground. cheesy
So what's your gain? Uploading her picture to prove what exactly? Phew!
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Blackhawk01: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2017
funlord:
[s]

Waiting for what? Useless poor idiot! Go to the business section and ask about funlord the boss! Read that link and go through those amounts and weep! Even seun and the moderators are beneficiaries of my business savy! I'm sure one of my cars can pay for the entire money your parents must have spent raising you to become such a well trained _imbecilic bastard! I hate proud empty online only chest beaters such as yourself!

Savage Olodo!

MMM

Moku Mogbe Modaran! cry

Ehn! You want someone to kill himself by himself (Suicide toh bad)? shocked

5 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2017
makydebbie:
So what's your gain? Uploading her picture to prove what exactly? Phew!
It's to prove that he a hater. tongue
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

MMM

Moku Mogbe Modaran! cry

Ehn! You want someone to kill himself by himself (Suicide toh bad)? shocked
grin grin grin, this a fvcking funny.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 1234onyekwe: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
Park well abeg, we all know who's the poverty stricken fellow BTW us, and you can never be in my level. cheesy
Is like u have nothing to yearn again let me just let u be for the mean time. don't ever try quoting me again u slowpoke.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Blackhawk01: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2017
shaybebaby:

grin grin grin, this a fvcking funny.

Mehnnnn! Funlordd finished his career and this was the same guy saying I'm not his taste last night, thank God I ignored him. cheesy grin cheesy

Nairaland be giving hope to the hopeless... embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:
grin
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Where the bros @always-king go na

oh wait! its the end of the month......he must have gone to go collect his "300k monthly salary" cheesy

sense and job fall on all these broke mudafuckers forming hushpuppi, disgracing their manhood and generation

3 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Blackhawk01: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Where the bros @always-king go na

oh wait! its the end of the month......he must have gone to go collect his "300k monthly salary" cheesy

sense and job fall on all these broke mudafuckers forming hushpuppi, disgracing their manhood and generation

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Go to VI, you wee find him. embarassed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Mufasa27(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Na everybody wey dey this thread get money oo shocked

Na too go hide my face angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 1234onyekwe: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

My friend shut up your dirty mouth abeg! All this poverty stricken monkeys on romance section that have no level always making noise! You people are all a disgrace to the real men on this forum! Explain this then! I thought you stay in VI? Fool...

Bros u re too much I was about doing what u did,u beat me to it,keep the good work on bro. grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Go to VI, you wee find him. embarassed lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

VI kor IT ni cheesy

tbh d dude is foolish and shameless sha..........and i wont be surprised if he turns out to be a mortuary attendant in reality (no pun intended to all dem honorable mortuary attendants in da house lipsrsealed)
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
shaybebaby:

It's to prove that he a hater. tongue
It's well. The banter I saw yesterday night, I wasn't expecting it to get to this level.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Alwaysking: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
funlord:
[s]

Waiting for what? Useless poor idiot! Go to the business section and ask about funlord the boss! Read that link and go through those amounts and weep! Even seun and the moderators are beneficiaries of my business savy! I'm sure one of my cars can pay for the entire money your parents must have spent raising you to become such a well trained _imbecilic bastard! I hate proud empty online only chest beaters such as yourself!

Savage Olodo!
Fool how much are you worth? that's your boss money not your money, see this poverty stricken doofus. cheesy
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by funlord(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
Alwaysking:
Fool how much are you worth? that's your boss money not your money, see this poverty stricken doofus. cheesy

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2017
You are my taste wink if I catch him that's what I will do to him
Blackhawk01:

Mehnnnn! Funlordd finished his career and this was the same guy saying I'm not his taste last night, thank God I ignored him. cheesy grin cheesy

Nairaland be giving hope to the hopeless... embarassed

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Blackhawk01: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2017
One guest? AlwaysKing is that you? shocked shocked

Come out baeby, we don't bite, your sins are forgiven. Abi shaybebaby? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Mup4life: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
Guy why you de disgrace your generation online nw?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Make Codedruns The Biggest In Nigeria / . / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.