Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi (56727 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by DDamau: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
lionel mess....the greatest footballer ever.......ronaldo na ur boy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ishaku4life2012(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Two rams cannot eat from the same dish. That is the fear of the unknown. I hope they shall settle matters in-between them amicably so as to mingle,love and cherish one another coz life is too short to be opposing one another on worldly things(glory) which might fade away one day.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Temmybobo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nbote:
D way some of these bloggers replace tenses and words to create sensational heading is annoying sometimes..
as in. they just write things that will make people rush to their blogs. hungry bloggers
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by tolguy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bonapart:
who cares? CHRISTIANS are being murdered in cold blood in Lybia
good for dem,na Christians carry dem dere n sold dem as slaves
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by tolguy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
marttol:
As A man united fan...the truth is this messi is far better than Cr7...i love ronaldo as an individual.
MESSI,TO ME YOU ARE THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.
ABOUT RONALDO FRIENDSHIP...I JUST KNOW LION DON'T MINGLE WITH DOGS...YOU AIN'T IN SAME LEAGUE WITH HIM
NB:don't crucify me,cos i read the whole details.
let him go to man utd and see
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Sirwallace(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bonapart:

stop 'Christianizing or reliogionising' the horrible situation in Libya.
before they are Christians, they are human.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
ladiesBOO:
Same reason why I can never be friends with Buhari
Burutai & em boiz don koboko dis one papa wit betta somtin grin
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by gentle136(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jcob:
Davido vs Wizkid
these ones brain correct pass wizkid and davido.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by 8stargeneral: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dis headline is so controversial!
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by STILESGANG: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Messi the king of football.His pass for jordi alba against Valencia still gives me orgasm grin grin
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by habeeb246(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sensationalism at its peak
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nbote:
D way some of these bloggers replace tenses and words to create sensational heading is annoying sometimes..
asiiiin ehh..
D tin tire o.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Antoeni(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
DAVIDO Vs WIZKID, abeg Davido rules
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by mabea: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ayo4251:
Language difference too angry
Says who? Dont u know that they both speak spanish and latin besides, spanish language is similar to portugues
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by phranq30(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ayo4251:
Language difference too angry
Naah, they both speak Spanish.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by mabea: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Naijjablog:
that's why I like messi he is sensible.
As if ronaldo has not said this before.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ItsTutsi(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
so u don't know Muslims are being killed.in palestian/isreal?
Bonapart:
I don't type what I know nothing about

Only Christians get killed, while the sell the Muslims

And that is fact
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by lazygal: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bonapart:

Government needs to declare state of emergency on the decline of intelligence in our youths
How won't our great grand fathers still be ruling Nigeria ...very soon we will have to use juju to start summoning dead elders to please come back and rule Nigeria as the youths are lost

Guy ,abeg ......
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
marttol:
As A man united fan...the truth is this messi is far better than Cr7...i love ronaldo as an individual.
ABOUT RONALDO FRIENDSHIP...I JUST KNOW LION DON'T MINGLE WITH DOGS...YOU AIN'T IN SAME LEAGUE WITH HIM
Nonsense

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Messi is more mature than C7 cos C7 is more of a playboy while Messi is more of a family man.
Did they just give birth to you? How many kids does your Messi have? Ronaldo has 4+
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by melodyogonna(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nbote:
dis tin tire me oo
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by booblacain(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
princesweetman2:

Sharaap f00l.

Libya not Arab Country (ies).

Its ur type dat has greedy relative as self made slaves in ur so called Arab country

Libya is an Arab nation despite being located in the boundaries of Africa. Yes Arab countries, have you heard of Oman and what is happening to Nigerians there? I am sure you have not.

I do not have any relative in any Arab country.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by charytea(f): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2017
wwwtortoise:
Messi has spoken, Cr7 is yet to speak meanwhile let's conduct a poll here;
Click Like for Ororo 'C'
Click Share for Messi
pls next tym is nt jus messi, bt da mercilessME$$I

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Eeroh95(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2017
marttol:
sarcastic savagery
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by PianoWizard: 1:19am On Nov 29, 2017
princeade86:
CR7 don't need u as a friend. is very mature Dan u.
lol
ronaldo that gets angry when he doesn't score.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2017
that means they not close too each other. They just friends but Messi can't help it at lest they're not close to each because the only person's name is only Christian Rolando and he spanish and Messi is from Portugal. so that why. sad undecided
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by BetaThings: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Bonapart:

Christians like you are the human traffickers

http://punchng.com/nigerian-woman-jailed-in-dubai-for-human-trafficking-flees/
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by BetaThings: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2017
emusmithy:
Did they just give birth to you? How many kids does your Messi have? Ronaldo has 4+
But does Ronaldo live with them and their moms?
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by SeanDada1(m): 3:27am On Nov 29, 2017
[[s]quote author=marttol post=62802848]As A man united fan...the truth is this messi is far better than Cr7...i love ronaldo as an individual.
NB:don't crucify me,cos i read the whole details.[/quote][/s]

Nonesense
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Fxwarrior: 5:43am On Nov 29, 2017
emusmithy:

You have a weird definition of maturity. Continue.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by francizy(m): 5:55am On Nov 29, 2017
KingTom:
Watch how some will comment without reading the article grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ladenz(m): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2017
princeade86:
CR7 don't need u as a friend. is very mature Dan u.

He is kill grammar Dan you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) / Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.