Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi (56941 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by mayskit4luv(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by kinibigdeal(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lai Mohammed: Messi never said Ronaldo and himself are not friend, what he said was that Ronaldo was a technical friend
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
If you wanna be friends, you will.

Go on a holiday together with your significant others.

Play soccer on the beach!

See what happens.

One day you will both be retired and you will wonder what could've been.

You're better off as friends.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by KingOfThePay(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nbote:
D way some of these bloggers replace tenses and words to create sensational heading is annoying sometimes..

My brother the thing weak me.. I saw the headline and i was expecting to see some aggressive talk or beef.. But you can imagine.

Useless bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by princesweetman2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Messi shut up

Rinaldo has shot down goal scoring form already
tongue
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by zuma4k(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
I
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Uyi168: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nbote:
D way some of these bloggers replace tenses and words to create sensational heading is annoying sometimes..
As in ehn...
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Mufasa27(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
The world doesn't need their friendship, we need their rivalry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by adeblow(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'd rather have Ronaldo in my team any day, any time

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by KingTom(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
emakind:

lik dis guy below u
You sef see am grin
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Daddiflowz: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
and then? ..
wetin concern manpikin for dis one now
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by KingTom(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
dafuturis:

KingTom see 1
I know my sheep and My sheep know me grin see all of them don dey register presence one by one grin
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ItsTutsi(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
not just Christians but Muslims too..and u should know Muslims are getting killing in isreal/palestian
Bonapart:
who cares? CHRISTIANS are being murdered in cold blood in Lybia
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
very misleading headlines na wa 4 d op ooool undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by princesweetman2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
booblacain:
I do not care. People are being enslaved and killed in Arab countries, that is what I care about.

Sharaap f00l.

Libya not Arab Country (ies).

Its ur type dat has greedy relative as self made slaves in ur so called Arab country
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Emyogalanya: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
SOUNDS LIKE BUHARRY AND KANU
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by esmarcq(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
infogenius:
It's not a must.
So What d f**k?
[
infogenius:
It's not a must.
So What d f**k?
q
infogenius:
It's not a must.
So What d f**k?
u
princeade86:
CR7 don't need u as a friend. is very mature Dan u.
ote author=KingTom post=62802824]Watch how some will comment without reading the article grin[/quote] see them here, they just don't know what it means to read
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Myde4naija(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bonapart:
who cares? CHRISTIANS are being murdered in cold blood in Lybia
haha, Im so surprised at your reasoning, every black africans are suffering in Libya what you can bring out of it is religion.

Plz reason with your head not your foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ladya534(f): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good day Nairalanders,pardon me if i disturb your peace.I'm in dire need of assistance to get a new phone which is essential for my
final year project.I have a used phone which is hardly usable due to over repair.I need few donations here and there to add to what
I've been able to gather in order to get a new one.I study computer science and i need to do alot of downloads,hence this appeal.
this is my last resort and its hard for me doing this publicly.sorry for the intrusion.
guys please am begging... cryI know there is someone here with the ability to help.
good samaritans can reach me via ..ladyA29@outlook.com.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by buskie13(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
marttol:
As A man united fan...the truth is this messi is far better than Cr7...i love ronaldo as an individual.
MESSI,TO ME YOU ARE THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.
ABOUT RONALDO FRIENDSHIP...I JUST KNOW LION DON'T MINGLE WITH DOGS...YOU AIN'T IN SAME LEAGUE WITH HIM
NB:don't crucify me,cos i read the whole details.
stop claiming what you're not,and you're an orangutan for calling CR7 a dog

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by marttol: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=buskie13 post=62803325]stop claiming what you're not,and you're an orangutan for calling CR7 a dog[/quoteGOOD GOD!!! i just made a proverb...
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by omogbaii: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Passing by
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by infogenius(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
esmarcq:
[quote author=KingTom post=62802824]Watch how some will comment without reading the article grin see them here, they just don't know what it means to read
Sorry oo the great reader. U that know how to read.
Please note...
... we all don't have to understand the article same way.

As far as I am concerned u're the one that can't relate my response to the article.
Please Read and comprehend well B4 spilling dumb comments like this next time.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Bonapart(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Myde4naija:
haha, Im so surprised at your reasoning, every black africans are suffering in Libya what you can bring out of it is religion.

Plz reason with your head not your foot.
you have no close source than I do... Don't jump into what you know nothing about. What you see I the media is a tip of an iceberg... Get out of my mention heediot
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Bonapart(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
ItsTutsi:
not just Christians but Muslims too..and u should know Muslims are getting killing in isreal/palestian
I don't type what I know nothing about

Only Christians get killed, while the sell the Muslims

And that is fact
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
our brothers are mudered in libya
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by esmarcq(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
There is only one way to understand this post, though u are free to give your own piece mind[quote author=infogenius post=62803575][/quote]
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by babapressy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
The two football icons
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by buskie13(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=marttol post=62803445][/quote]ur proverb no join,use something else
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Fxwarrior: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
princeade86:
CR7 don't need u as a friend. is very mature Dan u.

Messi is more mature than C7 cos C7 is more of a playboy while Messi is more of a family man.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by noskcid(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
KingTom:
Watch how some will comment without reading the article grin

Some are already doing it sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgium Vs England: Russia 2018 3rd Place (2 - 0) On 14th July 2018 / FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded / Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.