Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing (831 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by Survivor9: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
To Do:

1.Call me more
2.Learn to get me gifts no matter how cheap, tired of hearing "your taste is high, can't afford to meet up"
3.Learn to be more expressive.

Stop Doing:

1. Nagging
2. Being too close with members of the opposite sex, i get jealous you know
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by maedan(f): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2010
Do:
Give my feet a massage more often like he used to tongue (dayym but he has such tender healing hands grin tongue) But these days, too busy angry.
Pick a fight with anyone that messes with me tongue. But he's such a gentleman and refuses to take sides, instead tells me to cool it. Men!!

Don't:
Give me that funny look when I act like a child sometimes. We're women, it's our prerogative tongue!!
And don't freaking wake me up in the middle of the night when I start snoring after that heavy amala we ate for dinner! Geez! Some people have zero tolerance grin grin grin.
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by ayettymama(f): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
ahhh maeden ive missed u!!!
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by maedan(f): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2010
ayettymama:

ahhh maeden ive missed u!!!

Lol, missed ya too. What happened to our joint na?? And how's the dissertation going? (of course that's more important wink cheesy) kiss.
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by ayettymama(f): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2010
im tryin ooo

immediately after the dreaded exams!!!!!

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by daduke2k(m): 1:07am On Mar 27, 2010
Do. Lov me endlesly. Kis me gudnite. Dont. Touch nt my bia bia, Dont hold me 2 passionately y takin a walk.
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by xavier3(m): 4:46am On Mar 27, 2010
DO:

Hold me passionately while walking

Trust me

DONTS:

nothing
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2010
Do:
Spend more time at home (wishful thinking, the job won't allow)

Don'ts:
Stop giving the kids every single thing they demand for.
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2010
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2010
Re: Things You'd Love Your Partner To Do And Stop Doing by Survivor9: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
Hey people give me replies.

(1) (Reply)

Birth Control Pills, Help / Was I Wrong? Am I To Blame For All This? / Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.