Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Will My Aunty Accept My Offer For Sex? Even My Uncles Knows Of It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Aunty Accept My Offer For Sex? Even My Uncles Knows Of It? (1228 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Aunty Accept My Offer For Sex? Even My Uncles Knows Of It? by alwayscool: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
I am 27 years old, and work in a private company, i always had desire to have sed with my aunty (fathers brothers wife ) she is 38 years old, beautiful and have body size of 36 30 38, many a times while talking to her i put my hand around her waist and on her ass, many often while talking to each other we put hand in hand with both of our fingers crossed over each other, now i really want to directly ask for the sex, will she accept? Everyone in my family knows i m close to her, her husband dones not work of his own and look after my fathers business, so He too is dependent on me and my father for money, will my aunty now accept my offer for sex,?
Re: Will My Aunty Accept My Offer For Sex? Even My Uncles Knows Of It? by Sleekydee(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
u should be in Libya ryt now, am sure u know what for.
kontinu.

3 Likes

Re: Will My Aunty Accept My Offer For Sex? Even My Uncles Knows Of It? by bigtt76(f): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
How old is your Uncle? Looks like hin preeeek nor de work well again grin
Re: Will My Aunty Accept My Offer For Sex? Even My Uncles Knows Of It? by alwayscool: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
He is, 49 now
Re: Will My Aunty Accept My Offer For Sex? Even My Uncles Knows Of It? by Pierohandsome: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
U deserve to be sold into slavery.... Libya is the best place for this business.

I just need to relax and meditate on whr suites savages like u

Re: Will My Aunty Accept My Offer For Sex? Even My Uncles Knows Of It? by MrMystrO(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol Amazing.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? / How To Enjoy Quality Sex At Night And Last Longer In Bed / Rate My Pre - Wedding Pics. Pls No Bashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.