Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya (31102 Views)

Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by AZeD1(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Reno Omokri has no idea of what he's saying. Arabs(North Africa) has always had issues with Sub Saharan Africa. Reno should interact with people who followed Libya to Italy and say this rubbish to them.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by shaklisco(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2017
I never trust American in a first place,and I will never trust them,they are evil in disguise.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Cheapy: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Am not a fan of Obama, he did a lot of damage than Good in Africa.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nbote(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2017
See how Nigerians dat know absolutely nothing about US and it's foreign policies are busy running their mouth... D US's foreign policy precedes Obama and every other American President who comes in is expected to tow d same line... I am sure most of U celebrated Ghaddafi's removal jus d way everyone is celebrating Mugabe's..

6 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Blame Obama on black south Africans killing other black Africans.
ojlifa:
For the first time I totally agree with Reno

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by pannyman(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017
I suppose Obama also sent the black people across the desert to try to reach Europe illegally too.

10 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2017
Tell ur sit-tight presidents to quit.
Cheapy:
Am not a fan of Obama, he did a lot of damage than Good in Africa.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by TWoods(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2017
azpekuliar:
Well said Omokri. He left out that Evil Warhawking Killary Klinton too.

This is why no one takes Africans seriously. Nobody, regardless of how evil, will dare sell an American to slavery... because they know that Americans do not joke with their citizens and will readily go to war over one child. A Nigerian? Pls... our government is ready to sell us at any price.

Here are Nigerians, sold as slaves, because the alternative (staying in their own country) is no better than slavery. Here is Reno, pretending as if slavery does not exist in the same Nigeria (oh wait, Reno is safe in his UK abode). Here is Reno, pretending as if those Nigerian slaves wouldn't be roaming the streets of Lagos today with no jobs, no hope, no food, no competent government, dilapidated infrastructure. Long before Obama, Nigerians were busy dying in Libya and the mediterranean sea. Rather than hold our government responsible for creating a situation where our young men see running off to libya and being sold as slaves as a better alternative to staying in a country that holds nothing but despair, he is busy chastising Obama. Obama went into Libya primarily to protect American interests... who cares if Nigerians end up as collateral damage?

Perhaps Reno also blames Obama for the 26 Nigerian women who perished off the coast of Libya too? The very same people that no single Nigerian government official deemed fit to be present at their burial as another foreign nation took responsibility. It took an American media company (CNN) to fly thousands of miles to expose a travesty in our own backyard. Where was our own NTA? Yeah Reno, everything is the fault of the Americans. When are we going to blame them for the recession in Nigeria? Nigeria and its people are the world's biggest jokes.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2017
They won't see why those folks moved in d first place. They can't blame d ruling elites.
pannyman:
I suppose Obama also sent the black people across the desert to try to reach Europe illegally too.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by tolguy(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2017
MrOlai:
GHADAFI

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!
very true
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
MrOlai:
GHADAFI

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

The total cost of the project is projected at more than US$25 billion.[6] Libya has completed the work to date without the financial support of major countries or loans from world banks. Since 1990 UNESCO has provided training to engineers and technicians involved with the project.

@bolded The west was angry cos they didn't benefit from the project and felt the guy was a threat to them !

3 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by pr1nce(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What about ISIS which he created and funded from scratch , if I ask you one reason you like him apart from his talking yoi wont find one
shocked
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by asthmacoughend(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
MrOlai:
GHADAFI

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!
Ghadafi did all these ...Hmmm ,If truly he did ,then He was really a great leader,very rare among African Leaders.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by madridguy(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
And kids on the other thread are calling me names for blaming Obama/Hilary.

2 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by bakingsoda: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
This man is saying nonsense as usual.

I remember when I was in JSS1 or so, close to 20 years, my neighbor who travelled to Libya returned after some months looking like a destitute with sad experiences. It's not after Ghadaffi that Libya started treating migrants with disdain.

And this exactly makes me wonder why people still go there, at least if you must run away from your country, get informed about your route of escape to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Templa(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
Reno is so right on this one
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by mavinc4u(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
MrOlai:
GHADAFI

Wow so the man did all these and yet they considered him bad. They probably did so, so that Libya would not be better than their country.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by codslic: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for bringing this issue up. Obama did a lot of damage to peace in Africa and middle east. It was very easy for him to attack Bush policies in Iraq but he ended up performing worse. Under him terrorists formed a nation ISIS and Libya became a failed state. The failure of leadership in Libya is a security risk to neighbouring countries and even more to the US. Remember, leadership fell to Taliban in Afghanistan before terrorism took root there. It's still a problem till today.
With the dislodgement of ISIS in Syria and Iraq, who knows where they will try to regroup? It is in the interest of Africa for our leaders to help Libya out urgently. Unfortunately the left wing international fake news networks won't ever say anything negative about the Obama years.

2 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by AishaBuhari: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2017
TWoods:

This is why no one takes Africans seriously. Nobody, regardless of how evil, will dare sell an American to slavery... because they know that Americans do not joke with their citizens and will readily go to war over one child. A Nigerian? Pls... our government is ready to sell us at any price.

Here are Nigerians, sold as slaves, because the alternative (staying in their own country) is no better than slavery. Here is Reno, pretending as if slavery does not exist in the same Nigeria (oh wait, Reno is safe in his UK abode). Here is Reno, pretending as if those Nigerian slaves wouldn't be roaming the streets of Lagos today with no jobs, no hope, no food, no competent government, dilapidated infrastructure. Long before Obama, Nigerians were busy dying in Libya and the mediterranean sea. Rather than hold our government responsible for creating a situation where our young men see running off to libya and being sold as slaves as a better alternative to staying in a country that holds nothing but despair, he is busy chastising Obama. Obama went into Libya primarily to protect American interests... who cares if Nigerians end up as collateral damage?

Perhaps Reno also blames Obama for the 26 Nigerian women who perished off the coast of Libya too? The very same people that no single Nigerian government official deemed fit to be present at their burial as another foreign nation took responsibility. It took an American media company (CNN) to fly thousands of miles to expose a travesty in our own backyard. Where was our own NTA? Yeah Reno, everything is the fault of the Americans. When are we going to blame them for the recession in Nigeria? Nigeria and its people are the world's biggest jokes.
Lovely piece... The earlier we stop blaming the Western World for our misfortunes the better. Let's hold our senile old political African leaders responsible for the mess they got us into all for greed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by GoodMuyis(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Just as history has it that GEJ his boss support the crack down on Ghaddafi

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Financialfree: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2017
U are truly half baked

Adminisher:
IGNORANCE

Omokri is an IGNORANT coward and a liar

It was Europe (France) that overthrew Gadhaffi.

Obama was a late comer to Libyan involvement. In fact, personally Obama was he most reluctant western Leader to commit to supporting Libyan rebels. All these things were admitted in Public by Gadhaffi himself.
Obama (a highly evolved person) himself has said Libya was one of his mistakes. He said it clear, simple without equivication.

Hilary Clinton then a Senator and most Republicans were mounting unbelievable pressure. She went in public to even say Obama was leading from the back.

Ultimately it was French backed rebels and a French plane that attacked Gadhaffi's convoy and got him captured and executed.

Why are people who don't know always making comments. And why does Omokri find it easy to confuse half baked Nigerian youths with pea brains

3 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by KemjikaEme: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Obama or no Obama, these arabs are just looking for an opportunity to enslave black people.
Arabs and related people were the first folks to enslave black Africans and it is obvious they will do it again if given the same opportunity.
Obama might have ushered in chaos in Libya but that is not a good reason to enslave black people, the fact is that Libyans and North Africans see black Africans as subhumans.
According to my research, slavery has been going on before 2017 and many of them held slaves in this modern era.
It has little to do with Obama, it is the Arab perception of black Africans and the incompetent foolish leaders in Africa.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Larryton(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2017
I agree with with Mr Reno on this one, I hope something of such will not happen to the people of Zimbabwe
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Adminisher: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Nbote:
See how Nigerians dat know absolutely nothing about US and it's foreign policies are busy running their mouth... D US's foreign policy precedes Obama and every other American President who comes in is expected to tow d same line...

The Europeans destroyed Gadhaffi. Obama was just lobbied and pressured into it by Sakorzy/Hollande (then French Presidents), Merkel and by most top US politicians. They even called him weak when he was not showing commitment.

There are too many IGNORANT people on Nairaland.
What do you guys know about Gadhaffi. Some of us were in university when Gadhaffi was young, handsome dynamic and doing progressive things helping to fight Apartheid in S. Africa, fighting Israel because of Palestinian land... you did not know him then because you were not born.
When he was old, unprogressiv, tyrannical and causing problems in North Africa you also did not know .

Gadhaffi blew up an entire plane filled with hundreds of people over Lockerbie. You have to be childish not to expect consequences from the Europeans.
Please keep wasting your sympathy for Gadhaffi or Libya if you want but I would say use God's mind to judge everything.

I don't blame Europeans for conning, deceiving and destroying the guy. If you have been in a plane with kids, old and innocent people at 35000 ft you will understand what blowing up a plane at that altitude means.

What of destabilization. The man Gadhaffi had three major plots in Northern Nigeria alone, he invaded Chad and was beaten back many times . The militarization of the entire region was done by him.

The problem with Omokris of this world is they simplify and insult the intelligence of the social media generation who don't have the brains or attention span to do research.

In case you don't know; Gadhaffi, Mugabe, Mandela, Augustino Neto/ Santos of Angola were of the same mold of anti western, anti imperialist freedom fighters of a certain era.

The lesson is that Gadhaffi, Mugabe and Santos later became tyrannical, anti democratic and they tried to perpetuate themselves in power and we're disgraced. Don't blame personalities.

Let me shock you some more. It will happen to Putin if he does not leave the scene when the time is ripe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by OldBeer: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2017
chukuli:
I just spotted another foooool
Only a foool knows his fellow foool.
Keep working.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by pokipoki: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Nukilia:
Reno i s not a sincere person! GEJ with other African leaders watched while Qaddafi was being butchered on the soil of Africa. Posterity will never forget the silence of the greedy AU leaders who should have sent troops to restore order in Libya when Qaddafi was being hunted by the American mercenaries.
Hahahaha. Did you expect GEJ to stand against the might of America and NATO combined together? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by cstr1000: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Belafonte:
If a white man said this he'd be called a racist, and be accused of trying to wipe out a black man's legacy. Obama was nothing but a globalist puppet. Let's not forget Hillary Clinton led the assault to kill Gaddafi. Who can forget this lovely quote by Hillary, "we came, we saw, he died". And then she cackled like a witch after saying that. And they say she should have won ahead of Trump? God forbid.
I somehow still believe Donald Trump is better than Hilary even with all his faults. And many americans saw it too.

Hilary with the powers of the American government at her finger -tips would be hell on earth. She was already provoking Russia before even entering office.

It is just sad that Bernie sanders did not win the Democrats spot. He is better than both, while Trump is better for the world than Hilary.

2 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by DaBillionnaire: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Reno,

I agree with you on this one.

This is the plain truth. American Government are the terrorists.

accept my humble respect, mr Reno

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Philimon002: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2017
I totally agree with you Pastor omokri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended / Lagos LG Boss Spotted Riding Public Bus (pics) / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.