Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya (31107 Views)

Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Ugosample(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:
IGNORANCE

Omokri is an IGNORANT coward and a liar

It was Europe (France) that overthrew Gadhaffi.

Obama was a late comer to Libyan involvement. In fact, personally Obama was he most reluctant western Leader to commit to supporting Libyan rebels. All these things were admitted in Public by Gadhaffi himself.
Obama (a highly evolved person) himself has said Libya was one of his mistakes. He said it clear, simple without equivication.

Hilary Clinton then a Senator and most Republicans were mounting unbelievable pressure. She went in public to even say Obama was leading from the back.

Ultimately it was French backed rebels and a French plane that attacked Gadhaffi's convoy and got him captured and executed.

Why are people who don't know always making comments. And why does Omokri find it easy to confuse half baked Nigerian youths with pea brains

Help me tell these people.

Sarkozy insisted that gadaffi must go.

Wetin concern Obama with that pig (Gadaffi) before?
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nukilia:

Can you please articulate your points and communicate your points intelligently?
Thanks
nevermind. Just take the first sentence(the question). In the event you still don't understand the rest, refer to the first sentence again.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Ugosample(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:

The Europeans destroyed Gadhaffi. Obama was just lobbied and pressured into it by Sakorzy/Hollande (then French Presidents), Merkel and by most top US politicians. They even called him weak when he was not showing commitment.

There are too many IGNORANT people on Nairaland.
What do you guys know about Gadhaffi. Some of us were in university when Gadhaffi was young, handsome dynamic and doing progressive things helping to fight Apartheid in S. Africa, fighting Israel because of Palestinian land... you did not know him then because you were not born.
When he was old, unprogressiv, tyrannical and causing problems in North Africa you also did not know .

Gadhaffi blew up an entire plane filled with hundreds of people over Lockerbie. You have to be childish not to expect consequences from the Europeans.
Please keep wasting your sympathy for Gadhaffi or Libya if you want but I would say use God's mind to judge everything.

I don't blame Europeans for conning, deceiving and destroying the guy. If you have been in a plane with kids, old and innocent people at 35000 ft you will understand what blowing up a plane at that altitude means.

What of destabilization. The man Gadhaffi had three major plots in Northern Nigeria alone, he invaded Chad and was beaten back many times . The militarization of the entire region was done by him.

The problem with Omokris of this world is they simplify and insult the intelligence of the social media generation who don't have the brains or attention span to do research.

In case you don't know; Gadhaffi, Mugabe, Mandela, Augustino Neto/ Santos of Angola were of the same mold of anti western, anti imperialist freedom fighters of a certain era.

The lesson is that Gadhaffi, Mugabe and Santos later became tyrannical, anti democratic and they tried to perpetuate themselves in power and we're disgraced. Don't blame personalities.

Let me shock you some more. It will happen to Putin if he does not leave the scene when the time is ripe.

Tell them.

#Gbam
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by urahara(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:

The Europeans destroyed Gadhaffi. Obama was just lobbied and pressured into it by Sakorzy/Hollande (then French Presidents), Merkel and by most top US politicians. They even called him weak when he was not showing commitment.

There are too many IGNORANT people on Nairaland.
What do you guys know about Gadhaffi. Some of us were in university when Gadhaffi was young, handsome dynamic and doing progressive things helping to fight Apartheid in S. Africa, fighting Israel because of Palestinian land... you did not know him then because you were not born.
When he was old, unprogressiv, tyrannical and causing problems in North Africa you also did not know .

[s]Gadhaffi blew up an entire plane filled with hundreds of people over Lockerbie[/s]. You have to be childish not to expect consequences from the Europeans.
Please keep wasting your sympathy for Gadhaffi or Libya if you want but I would say use God's mind to judge everything.

I don't blame Europeans for conning, deceiving and destroying the guy. If you have been in a plane with kids, old and innocent people at 35000 ft you will understand what blowing up a plane at that altitude means.

What of destabilization. The man Gadhaffi had three major plots in Northern Nigeria alone, he invaded Chad and was beaten back many times . The militarization of the entire region was done by him.

The problem with Omokris of this world is they simplify and insult the intelligence of the social media generation who don't have the brains or attention span to do research.

In case you don't know; Gadhaffi, Mugabe, Mandela, Augustino Neto/ Santos of Angola were of the same mold of anti western, anti imperialist freedom fighters of a certain era.

The lesson is that Gadhaffi, Mugabe and Santos later became tyrannical, anti democratic and they tried to perpetuate themselves in power and we're disgraced. Don't blame personalities.

Let me shock you some more. It will happen to Putin if he does not leave the scene when the time is ripe.

1. he didn't do so.There is absolutely no proof.In fact he compensated the families involved.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Chikpat(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
BetaThings:

The carnage in Iraq is more than the one in Libya ISIS and the Shias have carried out more outrageous deeds in Syria/Iraq Has Reno said history will not be kind to George Bush?
Jonathan supported the removal of Gadaffi Only Zuma supported Gaddafi till the end
You are right. We knw diz guys. Reno? grin
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Escobar7(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
You are even more ignorant than you let on.
NATO forces led by U.S & France intercepted Ghaddaffi' s motorcade escaping from the city of Sier by bombing over 50 cars of the 72 convoy on speed. The Rebel caught him and his son and defence Minister and wasted them, records are there to show. Other countries even Russia were saddened by the event. Reno spoke the truth. Go and make your research on the external influence of U.S led by Hillary Clinton and please read other documents and really see why Mammaur Ghaddaffi was killed.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by saajus: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Majority of what you said are not true.

http://www.allsiam.net/libya/

MrOlai:
GHADAFI

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Simple Question: When the West came for Gaddafi how did the African Union or even GEJ protect or back him? Democracy is not the answer to every country's problems.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Obama is a typical mixed race person, they are chameleons and change their colour when it suits them. When they see black person, they act, when they see white, they act white.. The fact is they are untrustworthy.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by InvertedHammer: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Reno Omokri reacts to the situation of slavery in Libya were sub-saharan Africans attempting to cross into Europe from Libya are sold into slavery.

His post:

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/history-kind-obama-reno-omokri-slavery-libya.html

Africans are wise. Americans are stupid.
Yes. Obama did all the evil. Africans just found out about slave trade in Libya.

So what have the African leaders done? Nothing! That's how wise they are. I am waiting for the day Africans will take responsibilities for anything.
/

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by degamemaster(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Obama made an unforgettable and unforgivable mistake but I think much of the blames should go to Nicolas Sarkozy, the then French president who backed Libyan rebels against ghadafi with all he could lay his hands on.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by urahara(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Africans are wise. Americans are stupid.
Yes. Obama did all the evil. Africans just found out about slave trade in Libya.

So what have the African leaders done? Nothing! That's how wise they are. I am waiting for the day Africans will take responsibilities for anything.
/

Something that if it was U.S , they for don choke Libya neck
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Lucasbalo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
FRESHG:
WAIT O, ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF ALHAJI LUCASBALO WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE MOCKERY OF YOUR SELF BY DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE. THERES CONCRETE AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE THAT BARACK HUSSAIN GAY O'BOMBER AND KILLARY MASTERMINDED THE KILLING OF MUAMMAR GADDAFI AND YA HERE EMBARRASSING YOUR FAMILY angry
A fool that you are spouting garbage from your cave. Why don't you tell us how Obama created ISIS ?. With all the mess you are facing in the Titanic, spouting Basura about a country you know nothing about is what makes you happy.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by spartan117(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:
IGNORANCE

Omokri is an IGNORANT coward and a liar

It was Europe (France) that overthrew Gadhaffi.

Obama was a late comer to Libyan involvement. In fact, personally Obama was he most reluctant western Leader to commit to supporting Libyan rebels. All these things were admitted in Public by Gadhaffi himself.
Obama (a highly evolved person) himself has said Libya was one of his mistakes. He said it clear, simple without equivication.

Hilary Clinton then a Senator and most Republicans were mounting unbelievable pressure. She went in public to even say Obama was leading from the back.

Ultimately it was French backed rebels and a French plane that attacked Gadhaffi's convoy and got him captured and executed.

Why are people who don't know always making comments. And why does Omokri find it easy to confuse half baked Nigerian youths with pea brains
One question for you : who led the assault to oust Gaddafi France or America?
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by urahara(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
mavinc4u:

Wow so the man did all these and yet they considered him bad. They probably did so, so that Libya would not be better than their country.

All these are obviously lies.the education and healthcare although free was crappy crap.no money was given to newly weds , .......
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by urahara(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Obama or no Obama, these arabs are just looking for an opportunity to enslave black people.
Arabs and related people were the first folks to enslave black Africans and it is obvious they will do it again if given the same opportunity.
Obama might have ushered in chaos in Libya but that is not a good reason to enslave black people, the fact is that Libyans and North Africans see black Africans as subhumans.
According to my research, slavery has been going on before 2017 and many of them held slaves in this modern era.
It has little to do with Obama, it is the Arab perception of black Africans and the incompetent foolish leaders in Africa.

Funny enough , after blaming libya , what have we done .
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by dederocs(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
ENG1110:

Concerning Libya, the west actually didn't start it, it was Arab spring that started from Tunisia and spread to most of the Arab countries. France or America didn't start it, they only came in. But I agree that Libya will be different if Gaddafi was still alive.
All that happened in Libya was a set up, all Libyan citizens love Ghaddaffi, they used his enemies/rebel groups to stir up confusion, Ghaddaffi was set up. Being the man that he is he didn't open fire indiscriminately,he didn't cause a war, he simply caved in, deciding to die in his town, cos he didn't want to destroy his heritage, his country. Libyans love Ghaddaffi, you can't compare the standard of living of Libyans then with all those countries that had the Arab spring incident.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Belafonte:

Of course, the blame stops with Obama considering he was the President, but Hillary wasn't a reluctant party in that poorly-hqndled regime change. There was nobody to take over once Gaddafi was removed, all they could fantasise about was removing him, whatever followed wasn't their business. Gaddafi also did himself and the country no favours, obviously, there's a power vacuum because of non-existent political institutions.

And yes, it was all about oil. Look around and you'll notice America hasn't entered North Korea because there's nothing to ne gained by going there. Even the Syrian debacle was oil-related. It's really a complex issue that truly can't be addressed with just one post.
Can someone help you marry a woman, and still be the same to impregnate her for you Haba!

As Adminisher rightly said... Gaddafi started out well, but at old age became power drunk and deviated!

Google about 'The Benghazi Attack 2012'...
That was when the Libyans were revolting... 4 American citizens, also diplomats by calling were killed in an American govt facility or compound in Libya . You and I know that Americans don't joke with ordinary citizens.. let alone Government officials...
That alone prompted the Obama-led admin to get involved in the Libya issue...

Let me also tell you another significance of that attack... it Harmed and was a lasting stain on Hillary Clintons presidential ambition.. cos the Republicans kept trolling her.. reminding her how she failed Americans as a Secretary of state...

Yes...The US was the Last straw, in avenging their officials, helped overthrow Gaddafi... The US can't be responsible for how they move on after that.. that's foolishness.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by stilldoingokay(f): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
American political expert that you are. Why don't you tell us how Obama created ISIS ?. Since you know so much about America than Americans, will be waiting for your answer Professor of American Politics.

ne-yo said this about three to four years ago that the US created ISIS

their good+evil
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by urahara(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
stilldoingokay:

their good+evil

Madam , reason it on your own undecided.

How the Bleep could the Us create isis ?
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by deomelo: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
I'll ignore omokiri and his usual ignorance and idiocy and seal with his misplaced, deceptive and misguided utterances.

1. The refugees and the so called slaves left Nigeria and are in Libya on their way to Europe for Economic reasons.

2. The crooked, corrupt and incompetent government of 16 years the PDP this worthless omokiri was part of failed to proved good economic environment for Nigerians and instead looted the treasury dey, looted the foreign reserves dry, looted SWF dry, failed to provide uinterupted power supply after looting $20 billion power fund.

3. The failure of African leaders to provide for and take care of their own people creates the sad events and disaster in Libya, but as usual, clowns like omokiri think we are stupid and have zero idea why Nigerians and citizens from other African countries are in Libya to start with.

It's easy to ignorantly blame Obama and other countries for your own personal and leadership failures, but we know you are ultimately responsible for your own people.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Belafonte(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
LouisVanGaal:
Can someone help you marry a woman, and still be the same to impregnate her for you Haba!

As Adminisher rightly said... Gaddafi started out well, but at old age became power drunk and deviated!

That was when the Libyans were revolting... 4 American citizens, also diplomats by calling were killed in an American govt facility or compound in Libya . You and I know that Americans don't joke with ordinary citizens.. let alone Government officials...

Let me also tell you another significance of that attack... it Harmed and was a lasting stain on Hillary Clintons presidential ambition.. cos the Republicans kept trolling her.. reminding her how she failed Americans as a Secretary of state...

Yes...The US was the Last straw, in avenging their officials, helped overthrow Gaddafi... The US can't be responsible for how they move on after that.. that's foolishness.

Nobody has said Gaddafi is a saint. Yet for all his faults, the Libyan people are clearly worse off than when he was in power. That, I think, is the point of this article. If the US cared so much about Libya and its welfare, they should have handled the situation much better which they clearly didn't. We can talk about Gaddafi's merits and demerits at another time.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by rakish(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:

Mistake of poor post conflict management not decision to overthrow.
Thank u. NATO left libya few weeks after gadaffi was killed in october 2011,should have stayed longer. Civil war erupted in 2014. People blaming obama are ignorant of international peace keeping strategy. Its not strictly a US thing but a coalition of many states. Infact US played less role compared to the uk and france.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Lucasbalo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
stilldoingokay:

their good+evil
Ne Yo said that and that becomes a gospel to you. Go girl.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by ezeagu(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
You've spoken well Reno. We Africans are our own worst enemy. South Africans unleashing terror attacks on other blacks staying in their land, and Libyans auctioning their fellow African Brothers as slaves shows lack of unity amongst us. It bleeds my heart to seeing our leaders make little or no effort on issues like this. I think it's high time we reduced foreign intervention on how to making decisions and rule our countries here in Africa . We're Africans fam! We all need to stand up, unite, build and bring peace to our continent!!

PS: Y'all fam on NL that can't comment without bringing tribalism into whatever u gon say. You are no different bro...

Libyans are Arabs, they're not your brothers.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by sapele914(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nukilia:
Reno i s not a sincere person! GEJ with other African leaders watched while Qaddafi was being butchered on the soil of Africa. Posterity will never forget the silence of the greedy AU leaders who should have sent troops to restore order in Libya when Qaddafi was being hunted by the American mercenaries.
GEJ was probably the 1st president in Africa to call the oyibos to congratulate them (Britain & France for removing Gaddafi). Ebele Jpnathan Useless Drunkard man,Jacob Zuma warned them.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Belafonte:

Nobody has said Gaddafi is a saint. Yet for all his faults, the Libyan people are clearly worse off than when he was in power. That, I think, is the point of this article. If the US cared so much about Libya and its welfare, they should have handled the situation much better which they clearly didn't. We can talk about Gaddafi's merits and demerits at another time.
Like I told you earlier, the US had no interest in Libya whatsoever..until that ill-fated attack.

And don't say that the Libyans are worse now than then..technically you are WRONG.

Remember in the bible, the Israelites had prefered to Remain in BONDAGE under Pharaoh..than to risk his wrath in order to regain freedom...even at a time blamed Moses for leading them out of captivity.

It's better to be free and Suffer, than to be a slave and Merry...
what Libyans did in the aftermath of their freedom is up to them and them alone...Afterall they are not the ONLY Arab country that revolted that period... Tunisia and Egypt did and have settled.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by sapele914(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
magoo10:
Sometimes I am tempted to accept that Obama is the "devil" people call him.

Same way he stationed gun ships in the gulf of guinea prior to the 2015 elections to make sure that regime change in Nigeria was possible and refusal to sell weapons to be used in fighting Boko Haram.

What do we have today? An irresponsible leader who has turned the nations economy upside down with hunger and famine, thereby making smaller nations currency have an edge over the Nigerian naira.

Shameless sore Loser,you are not ashamed of what you wrote,when Jonathan was pretending to be a democrat and was congratulating Britain and France for removing Gaddafi,did you ignorant rodents say a word instead you were supporting your clueless president that did not know a damn thing about foreign relationship and politics.

The foolish man was congratulating the West for removing our African hero but was yet to secure Nigeria's borders,after Colonel Gaddafi fell,Boko haram became free to transport their weapons all the way from Tripoli through Niger to Nigeria unhindered.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by cooljude(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
LouisVanGaal:

The diplomats were killed after Gaddafi had been killed. It wasn't the cause of the invasion but rather an after effect of all the chaos in Libya.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nukilia: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
sapele914:
GEJ was probably the 1st president in Africa to call the oyibos to congratulate them (Britain & France for removing Gaddafi). Ebele Jpnathan Useless,Jacob Zuma warned them.

He wasn't smart enough...
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by poseidon12: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Obama is evil.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by poseidon12: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2017
MrOlai:
GHADAFI

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

Wow! The man was prophetic. Libyans would be regretting going against Ghaddafi. America and Europe deceived them big time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.