Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya (31108 Views)

Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Boyooosa(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2017
E be like say this reno guy is high on something that he can not handle. Na so so e go dey push blame around like a frustrated footballer. Shay na Obama give us independence, shay na him be our leaders wey dey fvck n dupe us every moment of our lives? Shay na obama dey do this one too: https://www.nairaland.com/4206105/french-italian-police-finger-nigerian
Wos, oga Ade park well jere, it is not compulsory u stay relevant in the system joor.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by seguno2: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2017
azpekuliar:
Well said Omokri. He left out that Evil Warhawking Killary Klinton too.

Why don’t blacks accept responsibility for their failures and successes?
Is Obama responsible for the stealing, looting and corruption that has made Nigeria a rotten country to the extent that our youths are running away to Libya?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by cstr1000: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by dederocs(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Spot on... Those perceived slaves are migrants, rejected by the europeans, broke and unable to fend for themselves,they have to do labour in Libya with hopes of raising money... CNN just spreading rubbish stories.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Robisky001(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2017
It was actually during GEJ regime that Gaddafi was ousted out of power by the useless Obama administration did Jonathan and the AU/Africa leaders did anything or speak up to thwart such heinous crime? Why speak up now Reno when the tide has turned?
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Eyanmukaila(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2017
Useless attention seeker... what did u do or has contributed to better the lives of Nigerians when u were in power? if Nigeria was conducive for everyone to live in like a normal citizen as done elsewhere with so many resources, would any of these have happened?

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Confuciusng(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:
IGNORANCE

Omokri is an IGNORANT coward and a liar

It was Europe (France) that overthrew Gadhaffi.

Obama was a late comer to Libyan involvement. In fact, personally Obama was he most reluctant western Leader to commit to supporting Libyan rebels. All these things were admitted in Public by Gadhaffi himself.
Obama (a highly evolved person) himself has said Libya was one of his mistakes. He said it clear, simple without equivication.

Hilary Clinton then a Senator and most Republicans were mounting unbelievable pressure. She went in public to even say Obama was leading from the back.

Ultimately it was French backed rebels and a French plane that attacked Gadhaffi's convoy and got him captured and executed.

Why are people who don't know always making comments. And why does Omokri find it easy to confuse half baked Nigerian youths with pea brains

Let's not forget that it was all about money. Gaddafi wanted to change the currency of exchange for francophone countries and effectively end France's influence in Africa. He had hundreds of millions of dollars worth of gold to produce another currency to replace the Franc. The French nation couldn't have that happen under its watch. Europe would start dying a slow death in Africa. So the Eu and France asked America for help in ousting Gaddafi. That was why they killed a well meaning lunatic that led Libya and ensured stability in North Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2017
chukuli:
I just spotted another foooool

Your fada abi?
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Financialfree: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Financialfree:
U are truly half baked

More

2 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by bionixs: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2017
chukuli:
you are at alert sir
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Dee60: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Nukilia:
Reno i s not a sincere person! GEJ with other African leaders watched while Qaddafi was being butchered on the soil of Africa. Posterity will never forget the silence of the greedy AU leaders who should have sent troops to restore order in Libya when Qaddafi was being hunted by the American mercenaries.

Dont mind him. He is still yet to find a cure to the bitter loss of power by his gold-medalist boss (in corruption!).

Obama did many good things. His people still rate him very high. He tried to help Africa to become free from despotism, corruption and dictatorships. He made his mistakes (like any leader will do).

Reno cannot commend anyone except himself and GEJ! Myopia and bitterness at their best.

He chose to forget that Libyans went to the streets to rejoice when Gaddafi came down. He chose to sweep aside the fact that Gaddafi maimed and tortured anyone that did not share his approach. And that his sons became tyrants who maimed and tortured people at will. What is the point of 'free cars' when people do not have lives to enjoy it?

Reno has a grouse with everyone that did not support his boss and the thieving regime. And he thinks that by persistently spewing out lies we would forget how they emptied the treasury, looted the reserves, and shared our common wealth to a few. They shared and shared till there was almost nothing to share again. And that the sharing spree is what is behind our young people now going to Libya to look for food!

4 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by dederocs(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:

The Europeans destroyed Gadhaffi. Obama was just lobbied and pressured into it by Sakorzy/Hollande (then French Presidents), Merkel and by most top US politicians. They even called him weak when he was not showing commitment.

There are too many IGNORANT people on Nairaland.
What do you guys know about Gadhaffi. Some of us were in university when Gadhaffi was young, handsome dynamic and doing progressive things helping to fight Apartheid in S. Africa, fighting Israel because of Palestinian land... you did not know him then because you were not born.
When he was old, unprogressiv, tyrannical and causing problems in North Africa you also did not know .

Gadhaffi blew up an entire plane filled with hundreds of people over Lockerbie. You have to be childish not to expect consequences from the Europeans.
Please keep wasting your sympathy for Gadhaffi or Libya if you want but I would say use God's mind to judge everything.

I don't blame Europeans for conning, deceiving and destroying the guy. If you have been in a plane with kids, old and innocent people at 35000 ft you will understand what blowing up a plane at that altitude means.

What of destabilization. The man Gadhaffi had three major plots in Northern Nigeria alone, he invaded Chad and was beaten back many times . The militarization of the entire region was done by him.

The problem with Omokris of this world is they simplify and insult the intelligence of the social media generation who don't have the brains or attention span to do research.

In case you don't know; Gadhaffi, Mugabe, Mandela, Augustino Neto/ Santos of Angola were of the same mold of anti western, anti imperialist freedom fighters of a certain era.

The lesson is that Gadhaffi, Mugabe and Santos later became tyrannical, anti democratic and they tried to perpetuate themselves in power and we're disgraced. Don't blame personalities.

Let me shock you some more. It will happen to Putin if he does not leave the scene when the time is ripe.

Bush murdered millions in Afghanistan,Obama sponsored terrorists, thousands were killed in Syria and still dying... Ghaddaffi held his own, and exerted revenge on his enemies, he loved Africa, and fought for it, what has Obama or America and Europe done for you.

The point was if Ghaddaffi was alive, Libya won't be in such a state, I don't get your point... Show me any blameless leader, or good president.

Can't you see how Libyans are suffering now, or how dumb Nigerians using the desert are suffering, all cos Ghaddaffi was not in the scene, or maybe you love your slave masters so much, and the imperialists.

2 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Awoo88: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Sentiment apart , Obama no try at all. He was trying to please the establishment. There were more racist attack on blacks during his period.

2 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Jelal0007(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2017
magoo10:
Sometimes I am tempted to accept that Obama is the "devil" people call him.

Same way he stationed gun ships in the gulf of guinea prior to the 2015 elections to make sure that regime change in Nigeria was possible and refusal to sell weapons to be used in fighting Boko Haram.

What do we have today? An irresponsible leader who has turned the nations economy upside down with hunger and famine, thereby making smaller nations currency have an edge over the Nigerian naira.

Stop twisting facts to back up your lies. If America refused 2 sell weapons 2 us,why didn't we quickly turn to russia,china etc? Now u want to blame obama 4 GEJ's failure 2 quickly tackle the insurgency in the NE? What proof do u have that obama stationed gunships in the gulf of guinea? (Quit reading propaganda/lies 4rm FFK). The recession we found ourselves in,wasn't it GEJ who laid the foundation 4 it? Dude grow up abeg, elections are fast approaching again,if u're not ok with this govt's performance,vote them out.
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Adminisher: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2017
cstr1000:

I somehow still believe Donald Trump is better than Hilary even with all his faults. And many americans saw it too.

Hilary with the powers of the American government at her finger -tips would be hell on earth. She was already provoking Russia before even entering office.

It is just sad that Bernie sanders did not win the Democrats spot. He is better than both, while Trump is better for the world than Hilary.

My problem is why Sakorzy and Europeans are not captured in your blame. Why also are you forgiving Gadhaffi for terrorism, killings and bombings.

Why only OBAMA?

Is it because you think Obama booted Goodluck?. It is a wrong notion but if Obama booted out Goodluck we must give him our highest national award.

By the way, do you know that the attitude of racism against Nigerian that became slavery grew under Gadhaffi. Go and read papers during OBJ era, Nigerians have been running through Libya to Europe even before his regime and they were treating us like shit.

I have Nairaland posts from the period of Gadhaffi overthrow and no Jonathan supporter saw any wrong in Gadhaffi overthrow.
Everybody was cheering.

All of you called Gadhaffi who was almost 50 years in power and was lining up his sons to succeed himself a tyrant.. and you were RIGHT.

4 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Africans selling fellow africans and people are here saying Obama this Obama that. Trust Africans to be quick to lay blame elsewhere. And what would you expect Reno to say? Obama was disgusted with Jonathan and his regime and never hid it for one day.

There was the Arab springs, it swept through the middle east, country after country. Tunisian and Egyptian leaders stepped down, it got to Lybia, Ghadaffi started the killings, it escalated to a civil war. The west intervened, French and british planes were sent in under NATO command. Lybians on the ground captured Ghaddafi and killed him after his convoy was struck by an air strike.

Obama has admitted regretting not planning for the aftermath(post Ghaddafi). He has also heavily criticised British and French leaders for the role they played in the bombings.

People read and make up your own minds, dont let some shallow guy on twitter that has never for once criticised any of the looting he tokk part in dictate your chain of thoughts.

And for you guys calling Hillary clinton a war monger just shows how little you know of Liberal and conservative ideologies.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Antoniosad: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Obama n Clinton is the problem we have by giving us this dullard of a northern president
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by actrinity(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
MrOlai:
GHADAFI

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!
17. Gaddafi once proposed for unity of all african countries as one entity (UNITED STATES OF AFRICA) with one currency, so that africa will be so big to be truly independent from western control & domination. he proposed for the elimination of colonial boundaries and restructure africa along ethnic lines. He said that the problem in africa is colonial boundaries where different ethnic groups with diff religion, beliefs, culture were lumped together as one as in the case in nigeria; that was why he said nigeria should be broken into ethnic lines.All these were the main reason he was killed, especially coming together of all african nationalities as ONE STRONG ENTITY ..... UNITED STATES OF AFRICA.
Believe me, no one loves africa & her unity more than Gaddafi.
Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
dederocs:
Spot on... Those perceived slaves are migrants, rejected by the europeans, broke and unable to fend for themselves,they have to do labour in Libya with hopes of raising money... CNN just spreading rubbish stories.
Just look at what a human being is saying
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Jelal0007(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2017
chukuli:
U're the biggest f00000l here and u're ignorant too.Nukilia is right,wasn't it GEJ who 1st signed the UN resolution that authorised the use of military action against gaddafi? Reno is only telling half truths here,his biss was part of what happened in libya. So tell me,who's the f00l here?

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Jelal0007(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Only shallow people will disagree with this
only shallow people will fail to see even GEJ (reno's boss) is complicit in the atrocities being committed in libya 2day.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by belindar: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:
IGNORANCE

Obama was a late comer to Libyan involvement. In fact, personally Obama was he most reluctant western Leader to commit to supporting Libyan rebels. All these things were admitted in Public by Gadhaffi himself.
Obama (a highly evolved person) himself has said Libya was one of his mistakes. He said it clear, simple without equivication.

Hilary Clinton then a Senator and most Republicans were mounting unbelievable pressure. She went in public to even say Obama was leading from the back.

Ultimately it was French backed rebels and a French plane that attacked Gadhaffi's convoy and got him captured and executed.

Why are people who don't know always making comments. And why does Omokri find it easy to confuse half baked Nigerian youths with pea brains

You lack knowledge of history. They is no war without the backing of America. Go and do your research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Salewasexy: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2017
TWoods:

This is why no one takes Africans seriously. Nobody, regardless of how evil, will dare sell an American to slavery... because they know that Americans do not joke with their citizens and will readily go to war over one child. A Nigerian? Pls... our government is ready to sell us at any price.

Here are Nigerians, sold as slaves, because the alternative (staying in their own country) is no better than slavery. Here is Reno, pretending as if slavery does not exist in the same Nigeria (oh wait, Reno is safe in his UK abode). Here is Reno, pretending as if those Nigerian slaves wouldn't be roaming the streets of Lagos today with no jobs, no hope, no food, no competent government, dilapidated infrastructure. Long before Obama, Nigerians were busy dying in Libya and the mediterranean sea. Rather than hold our government responsible for creating a situation where our young men see running off to libya and being sold as slaves as a better alternative to staying in a country that holds nothing but despair, he is busy chastising Obama. Obama went into Libya primarily to protect American interests... who cares if Nigerians end up as collateral damage?

Perhaps Reno also blames Obama for the 26 Nigerian women who perished off the coast of Libya too? The very same people that no single Nigerian government official deemed fit to be present at their burial as another foreign nation took responsibility. It took an American media company (CNN) to fly thousands of miles to expose a travesty in our own backyard. Where was our own NTA? Yeah Reno, everything is the fault of the Americans. When are we going to blame them for the recession in Nigeria? Nigeria and its people are the world's biggest jokes.

Best comment ever..thumbs up typical of black people always blaming the west for their predicament instead of them to look inwards and find a solution

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by cstr1000: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:

My problem is why Sakorzy and Europeans are not captured in your blame. Why also are you forgiving Gadhaffi for terrorism, killings and bombings.

Why only OBAMA?

Is it because you think Obama booted Goodluck?. It is a wrong notion but if Obama booted out Goodluck we must give him our highest national award.

By the way, do you know that the attitude of racism against Nigerian that became slavery grew under Gadhaffi. Go and read papers during OBJ era, Nigerians have been running through Libya to Europe even before his regime and they were treating us like shit.

I have Nairaland posts from the period of Gadhaffi overthrow and no Jonathan supporter saw any wrong in Gadhaffi overthrow.
Everybody was cheering.

All of you called Gadhaffi who was almost 50 years in power and was lining up his sons to succeed himself a tyrant.. and you were RIGHT.

I don't care about Goodluck, so don't put words in my mouth.

Europe would not have dared to invade if America did not give consent or support with assets and diplomatic cover.
When was the last time Europe invaded a stable nation on its own? It was Obama that gave them the impetus to invade Libya. They wouldn't have dared.

Yes, ghadaffi was an evil tyrant. He actually hated Nigeria and asked for its dissolution along religious lines on many public fora. I have no love or pity for him. I am just stating what happened and who did what.

Europe did not invade Ghadaffi because he hated Nigeria. So I don't see your point.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by tranxo(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2017
MrOlai:
GHADAFI

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

All false except 16. Kindly research and verify anything you see online.

https://m.news24.com/MyNews24/Libya-then-and-now-a-response-20150921

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Daeylar(f): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2017
TWoods:

This is why no one takes Africans seriously. Nobody, regardless of how evil, will dare sell an American to slavery... because they know that Americans do not joke with their citizens and will readily go to war over one child. A Nigerian? Pls... our government is ready to sell us at any price.

Here are Nigerians, sold as slaves, because the alternative (staying in their own country) is no better than slavery. Here is Reno, pretending as if slavery does not exist in the same Nigeria (oh wait, Reno is safe in his UK abode). Here is Reno, pretending as if those Nigerian slaves wouldn't be roaming the streets of Lagos today with no jobs, no hope, no food, no competent government, dilapidated infrastructure. Long before Obama, Nigerians were busy dying in Libya and the mediterranean sea. Rather than hold our government responsible for creating a situation where our young men see running off to libya and being sold as slaves as a better alternative to staying in a country that holds nothing but despair, he is busy chastising Obama. Obama went into Libya primarily to protect American interests... who cares if Nigerians end up as collateral damage?

Perhaps Reno also blames Obama for the 26 Nigerian women who perished off the coast of Libya too? The very same people that no single Nigerian government official deemed fit to be present at their burial as another foreign nation took responsibility. It took an American media company (CNN) to fly thousands of miles to expose a travesty in our own backyard. Where was our own NTA? Yeah Reno, everything is the fault of the Americans. When are we going to blame them for the recession in Nigeria? Nigeria and its people are the world's biggest jokes.

I need the part in red to be said over and over again,
Let me quote this for emphasis.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by actrinity(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2017
before his (Gaddafi's) death, my brother in libya told us that Gaddafi built state-owned entries all over libya, where everyone, both libyan & foreigners goes to eat freely to their satisfaction, if they don't have any money to buy food. The entries then were all free of charge under Gaddafi. My brother came back immediately after his death, coz he foreseen that libya will be ungovernable if Gaddafi dies. Today , what is happening? His fears has become reality.
Many people were & are still blind by american hypocrisy in libya.
Gaddafi has always dreamt of unity, strong & independent, economic development in africa. He said that there is nothing africa cannot produce or make if we come together as UNITED STATES OF AFRICA (U.S.AFRICA)

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by danie09(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Ok
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2017
cstr1000:

I somehow still believe Donald Trump is better than Hilary even with all his faults. And many americans saw it too.

Hilary with the powers of the American government at her finger -tips would be hell on earth. She was already provoking Russia before even entering office.

It is just sad that Bernie sanders did not win the Democrats spot. He is better than both, while Trump is better for the world than Hilary.
I say the same thing everytime. Trump is wayyyyyy better than Hanti Hilary. It was Either Bernie or Donald Trump for me.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2017
cstr1000:

I don't care about Goodluck, so don't put words in my mouth.

Europe would not have dared to invade if America did not give consent or support with assets and diplomatic cover.
When was the last time Europe invaded a stable nation on its own? It was Obama that gave them the impetus to invade Libya. They wouldn't have dared.

Yes, ghadaffi was an evil tyrant. He actually hated Nigeria and asked for its dissolution along religious lines on many public fora. I have no love or pity for him. I am just stating what happened and who did what.

Europe did not invade Ghadaffi because he hated Nigeria. So I don't see your point.
True! I remember some senators insulting him them when he asked for the dissolution. I remember very well.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by ENG1110: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Adminisher:
IGNORANCE

Because people are not good at researching things, they see it online repeated over and over, and they believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence / Rotimi Amaechi And The 2 Controversial Rail Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.