Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (54273 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by tolaskil1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
we need money
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by nairanaira12: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2017
bedspread:
EVEN IF AS U SAY IN UR WORDS " He is robbing his members"
Did Papa Adeboye put Guns on their Heads?
Was Anyone Forced to pay?
Has any member come out to say He/she was forced to pay?

Moses Was to marry an Ethiopian Lady and His own Elder Brother and Sister (Aaron and Miriam) Pulled the wrath of GOD for an indirect insult on Moses...Miriam was Leprorized immediately...

Korah, Dathan and Abiram were swallowed up Alive because of their Tongue against Moses...

David who later became king Refused to Strike King Saul Because He Knew the impact of Striking whom GOD ALMIGHTY Anoits

Michel (King Saul's Daughter and David wife)Was struck with Bareness all her Life Because she Depised GOD'S Anoited King David.....

Am not a Redeemed Member. I am a Believer, a Chosen, Who Hv seen lives Wasted Because of Insulting an Ordained Man of GOD....

Papa Adeboye was not Called by Any of u. If what he said is bad, Leave Him for the one dt Called Him to Judge Him....

All I say now.... TIME WILL TELL...
WE LIVE IN A LOST GENERATION

Mr. stop fooling yourself. Stop comparing Moses to your pastors. If you have any sense left in that your skull, you will ask your pastors to defend the tithe they collect by showing us scriptural facts that support tithe collection. But I suspect you worship pastors too deeply to be that reasonable

Adeboye et al do not have to put gun to their heads. All they need to tell you is that paying tithe will make you rich and take you to heaven. You too will never hesitate to pay or find out if the scriptures support it or not. You will rush to pay because you believe your pastors more than you believe God.

And stop comparing Moses to your pastors.

Moses decision doesn't affect anyone. He was accused wrongly. So, what judgement on Miriam is just.

But the accusations tendered against your pastors are true. So, nothing will happen to that lady. Adeboye et al should come and tell us where they found it in the Bible that a pastor shouldn't collect tithe.

Can't you see that even you don't have any biblical backing for this your deceptive demonic doctrine?

If it is Catholics now, you will say they are practicing unbiblical doctrines. Can you now tell me how you are better than Catholics?

Is tithe biblical? Yes or no? You and your pastors should answer that question, instead if hiding behind the "touch not my anointed" nonsense. I doesn't work anymore.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bedspread: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2017
embarassed
nairanaira12:

Mr. stop fooling yourself. Stop comparing Moses to your pastors. If you have any sense left in that your skull, you will ask your pastors to defend the tithe they collect by showing us scriptural facts that support tithe collection. But I suspect you worship pastors too deeply to be that reasonable

Adeboye et al do not have to put gun to their heads. All they need to tell you is that paying tithe will make you rich and take you to heaven. You too will never hesitate to pay or find out if the scriptures support it or not. You will rush to pay because you believe your pastors more than you believe God.

And stop comparing Moses to your pastors.

Moses decision doesn't affect anyone. He was accused wrongly. So, what judgement on Miriam is just.

But the accusations tendered against your pastors are true. So, nothing will happen to that lady. Adeboye et al should come and tell us where they found it in the Bible that a pastor shouldn't collect tithe.

Can't you see that even you don't have any biblical backing for this your deceptive demonic doctrine?

If it is Catholics now, you will say they are practicing unbiblical doctrines. Can you now tell me how you are better than Catholics?

Is tithe biblical? Yes or no? You and your pastors should answer that question, instead if hiding behind the "touch not my anointed" nonsense. I doesn't work anymore.
I PITY MANY OF U......MY PRAYER FOR U IS THAT GOD HV MERCY ON U. Dts all
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by pesty100(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd rather give Bobrisky one million than give it to this man.
at least bobrisky will be provide for you essential service.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by nairanaira12: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
bedspread:
embarassedI PITY MANY OF U......MY PRAYER FOR U IS THAT GOD HV MERCY ON U. Dts all

Show me where it is written in the Bible that Christians should pay tithe. It else, you are the one that is blind.

Will it interest you that NONE of your pastors have proved the verity of tithe payment through the scripture?

I SMH for you for believing in a thing you can't prove via the scriptures.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
The sad thing is that he will get that money. Peoplenwill he eating eba +air soup for months to donate that money

Is that you in profile, auntie Raine?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ahmedbanj(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm....... Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders..... More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....
We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...
Mtchew,just sharrap and go sit down joor!
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ahmedbanj(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Offpoint post=62864473]What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures.
Kikiki,if you're truly ur father's blood try am dis next sunday,withdraw all ur moni nd donate give pastor am sure U gonna receive abundant blessings..
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bedspread: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2017
ahmedbanj:

Mtchew,just sharrap and go sit down joor!
OK SIR
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by kaykay222(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Humble man of God speak.....small boy freezer or wetting they call am to they talk........olosho too dey open her dirty mouth to talk......you better be careful.........je ki olorun so eeeeeee oooooo
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by notime1997: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
1bn chai wahala dey ooooo
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote][color=#000099][i][font=serif][size=10pt]THE TITHE AND OFFERINGS FROM THOUSANDS OF CHURCHES ARE NOT ENOUGH HE NEEDS TO DRAIN THE FOOLISH PEOPLE

Pastor Adeboye is gradually diverting from God.

Let me show you what my Bible says about ministers of God and you'll see nothing involves COLLECTING MONEY FROM THE CHURCH

1. Acts 20:28
Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood. (he isn't overseeing the poor he rather separate the rich for special announcements)

2. 1 Timothy 6:11
But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness. (Nowhere money was mentioned here)

3. 2 Corinthians 5:20

Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE A MAN OF GOD
ASK FOR GOD FORGIVENESS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.