Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (54277 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Kennydoc(m): 12:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Abudu2000:
may you die in stupidity.. ones you become a thief then you deserve no right or respect. The whole money he has be stealing he will vomit them when the time is right. Useless sheeple

I reject you in Jesus name. May God judge you accordingly. I shall not die but live to declare the word of God.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by meforyou1(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:

I believed I've said "ok"...can you now f^ck off and go play? pssst... go play I'm busy. less I forget: before you go... it's my damn salary ain't yours. I do whatsoever pleases me with it. you can go now.
I pity you. Pity you and your salary. U work so hard just to go and dash one scammer called criminal adeboye your monthly salary. For a miracle that is a myth. I just feel so much pity for u

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by meforyou1(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Kennydoc:

I reject you in Jesus name. May God judge you accordingly. I shall not die but live to declare the word of God.
God does not exist. It is just a fable. The earlier you realise this, the better for you

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Kennydoc(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Abudu2000:
may you die in stupidity.. ones you become a thief then you deserve no right or respect. The whole money he has be stealing he will vomit them when the time is right. Useless sheeple

Did he steal your money? Did he put gun on anybody's head and mandate them to give any money? There are so many people that go to church but don't pay their tithes. Many don't give more than 200 naira offering per week. The people that give the millions to the church do it willingly. It is their money and they have the right to spend it the way they want.
Why is it a problem for you guys that some people decide to spend their money on pastors? Why? Are you just bitter and jealous that pastors are living a good life?

The so called Daddy Freeze that is condemning pastors and explaining the Bible, what charitable works has he done with his influence and money? Freeze has so much influence that he can start orphanages, set up schools for the indigent. Freeze can set up a foundation to help poor and helpless people with their education and other stuff. How much has he done with his influence apart from attacking pastors?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2017
meforyou1:
I pity you. Pity you and your salary. U work so hard just to go and dash one scammer called criminal adeboye your monthly salary. For a miracle that is a myth. I just feel so much pity for u
keep your pities to yourself, Goodnight son.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Kennydoc(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2017
meforyou1:
God does not exist. It is just a fable. The earlier you realise this, the better for you

Only THE FOOL says there is no God. I have seen enough to know that you have no point.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by cuteralph101(m): 1:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!
just as ur name implies u re offpoint...its apparent that u are gullible and lack true wisdom. We need people like u to be Christlike thats all it entails. Nigerian pastors top the list of richest pastors where we are d country with most sinners are u sane at all? If d govt is terrible shud d church follow suite? Well God is the ultimate judge not u or me. Whichever i oblige u to refrain from Supporting this act. Its called theifery and its unbiblical QED. True Christians dont have to empty their account to be blessed abundantly...

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by BluePearls(m): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing. Amen!
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by 1009ja: 2:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Enablers of corruption masquerading as men of God

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by africanusvu(m): 4:06am On Dec 01, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...
.when elders behave like kids.they ar treated like kids.adeboye have abused d respect we give him.beside.watching how her life goes.why not watch that of Jr adeboye.instead of that of a lady of the world who never made it through anybody's sweat.this lady av already made name that if she even dies today.the world will know.join the revolution. Adeboye is going crazy

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by livebullet(m): 4:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Nigerians are tired of these Gods of men.....scammers

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Tobium1(m): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira

Davido is still alive. 30billi gang!
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bionixs: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2017
OBIGS:
do you know my financial situation. i only wish Jesus Christ lived in this society we are in. If you fear God you won't speak like this. it's obvious ur benefiting from church money one Way or the other. Mark my words. A day shall come when all of us will account for our actions on earth.
those with wonderful financial status as you claim,mind their business as they have so much in their hands. Dambling tough into matters you dont have stakes in, that results in destroying people's image could be referred to as WITCHCRAFT
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by miketayo(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
This is a video from years ago... Those that wanted to donate have donated without complaining and the church has been built. But its those that didn't contribute a dime that keep complaining.

Keep waiting for devil to punish him as e no dey fear face na. If e get mind make him try am.

Not a Redeemite or Religious fanatic but please mind your damn businesses and divert the energy you use in judging and condemning these people into something resourceful.

Someone is turning Christianity to a joke and u r asking them to mind their business, well this is their business.

He used to be one of the most humble person on earth anyone can tell he preaches more about money than salvation.
This is definitely not the pastor adeboye we used to know

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 5:54am On Dec 01, 2017
bionixs:
those with wonderful financial status as you claim,mind their business as they have so much in their hands. Dambling tough into matters you dont have stakes in, that results in destroying people's image could be referred to as WITCHCRAFT
which God do you serve
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by God2man(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2017
What is happening now on the Internet against men of God
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by robosky02(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......

best reply for her...wheb she choose to buy wahala forherself .. As if he was talking to her

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by LarryBeryl(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!

So government is now a religious organization... Your stupidity has no measures

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by adegeye38(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2017
D devil cant, even if he wants to, cos he has absolutely no access to him, dem no dey same level, dats one of d advantage of being a Christian
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by nurusystem(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......

l
see this otumopo, so you are still sleeping in darkness for you to say Ordained to ordinary people. yakatakata
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Seahawk: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......

Garh
You people are so foolishly frustrating
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Kay25(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira
God never bless you that's why u think say u no fit give am
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bedspread: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2017
africanusvu:
.when elders behave like kids.they ar treated like kids.adeboye have abused d respect we give him.beside.watching how her life goes.why not watch that of Jr adeboye.instead of that of a lady of the world who never made it through anybody's sweat.this lady av already made name that if she even dies today.the world will know.join the revolution. Adeboye is going crazy
WHAT NONSENSE NAME HAS SHE MADE.... making a Name in Darkness , unclothedness, Immorality and Abuse of Elders Is dt a Name Do u at all this hunk about Eternity U making a Name for Hell and u Call dt a NAME This Generation is a Gone Generation!!!!
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ELdaar55(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Abudu2000:
your African mentality will surely keep you in the dark unless you free yourself. Someone who care about no one but his own pocket, he is gathering all he can gather before their scams are exposed and you dare say his age You much be a half fool
ALRIGHT THANK YOU...
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ELdaar55(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2017
OBIGS:
so if an old man does something wrong nobody should correct him because his an old man. fear God not pastors
ALRIGHT
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2017
I actually dont need bible verse to know these self acclaimed men of God are Liars and thieves... Just use common sense.

Small common sense.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by africanusvu(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2017
bedspread:
WHAT NONSENSE NAME HAS SHE MADE.... making a Name in Darkness , unclothedness, Immorality and Abuse of Elders Is dt a Name Do u at all this hunk about Eternity U making a Name for Hell and u Call dt a NAME This Generation is a Gone Generation!!!!
.yes.she rather make a name for herself in immortality than make name and wealth deceiving people in the name of Almighty God for it is written.Any sin might be forgiven if u seek forgiveness But sin Against the HOLY SPIRIT can never be forgiven.which all u Pentecostal pastors now do
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ELdaar55(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Follysho707:

According to the Bible and thorough Christians, the most God-fearing individuals in the Bible (other than Jesus, our LORD and savior) are John, the Baptist and Apostle Paul. In today's world John would have been considered a 'mad man' or 'wretched' man for he had nothing and dead to the physical world. Paul was very educated and a Lawyer by profession but, he gave it all up to rather live in prison for the rest of his life (for speaking the truth).

Once again, May Almighty God punish whosoever that deceive and takes undue advantage of the innocent poor masses.
THATS BETTER...MAY GOD DEAL WITH WHOSOEVER IS TAKING FOR THE POOR FOR THEIR PERSONAL USE.
BUT NOT GOING AS FAR TO CONDEMN/INSULT SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bedspread: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2017
nairanaira12:
and

you will be here watching how Pastor Adeboye gets away with robbing his church members, right? If they are guilty, nothing will happen to that lady.
EVEN IF AS U SAY IN UR WORDS " He is robbing his members"
Did Papa Adeboye put Guns on their Heads?
Was Anyone Forced to pay?
Has any member come out to say He/she was forced to pay?

Moses Was to marry an Ethiopian Lady and His own Elder Brother and Sister (Aaron and Miriam) Pulled the wrath of GOD for an indirect insult on Moses...Miriam was Leprorized immediately...

Korah, Dathan and Abiram were swallowed up Alive because of their Tongue against Moses...

David who later became king Refused to Strike King Saul Because He Knew the impact of Striking whom GOD ALMIGHTY Anoits

Michel (King Saul's Daughter and David wife)Was struck with Bareness all her Life Because she Depised GOD'S Anoited King David.....

Am not a Redeemed Member. I am a Believer, a Chosen, Who Hv seen lives Wasted Because of Insulting an Ordained Man of GOD....

Papa Adeboye was not Called by Any of u. If what he said is bad, Leave Him for the one dt Called Him to Judge Him....

All I say now.... TIME WILL TELL...
WE LIVE IN A LOST GENERATION
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Jethrolite(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Ebios:

Just wait for 2-3 weeks or a month...
You underestimate his followers, the money is probably correct as I write.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2017
double ur hustle
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2017
cuteralph101:
just as ur name implies u re offpoint...its apparent that u are gullible and lack true wisdom. We need people like u to be Christlike thats all it entails. Nigerian pastors top the list of richest pastors where we are d country with most sinners are u sane at all? If d govt is terrible shud d church follow suite? Well God is the ultimate judge not u or me. Whichever i oblige u to refrain from Supporting this act. Its called theifery and its unbiblical QED. True Christians dont have to empty their account to be blessed abundantly...
read your comment 10 times over and tell me if it makes any sense to you. I believe everyone donating, paying offerings and tithes is literate enough to read and understand the Bible. so your comment is of no sense to me. they are all adults and they donate out of their own willingness. I don't see no pastor collecting offerings at a gun point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.