Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (54274 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Paulosky1900:

but if someone jumps inside lagoon cus of debt he owes your type will be the first to blame PMB abi but talking about this so man of god that drains some of our brothers in return for miracle money..it now pisses you off..chai GOD OF OLD TESTAMENT needs to visit nigerians so man of god.
what is this one saying? how does your comment corolate with my mention? did the man of God force anyone to pay/donate any money? I believe they're literate enough to read and understand the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bezimo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

If you truly have the Holy Spirit like you proclaimed, you'll never have a "spiritual father". You can never serve two masters. Blind leaders of the blind!

Oh really..then you don't know the Bible at all. I give up.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Paulosky1900: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:

what is this one saying? how does your comment corolate with my mention? did the man of God force anyone to pay/donate any money? I believe they're literate enough to read and understand the Bible.

thats were the problem is..they can read but cant understand..the so men of god explains the bible to them in a way that will benefit their pockets...very soon everybody will wise up ..its already happening

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by kennykane1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Migerians are in for a biger mess with the level at which our young and unemloyed folks have been soo brainwashed in believing anything their Daddy GO says without even reading the bible themselves. Dady GOs can live a life of opulence while his sheeps die of hunger. With such money this man can build subsidized hospitals and schools, but NO, they will rather build more churches where they endlessly milk the poor and condition their sheeples mind in believing that prayers ONLY can change our countirs wretched state
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
bezimo:

Oh really..then you don't know the Bible at all. I give up.

Daddy G.O, I hear you! Fools!
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
kingjomezy:
Yeah... Am on ftp

Luk atew, celebrating ftc, do u knw how many times I hv gotten ftc on d second page of comments back to back??

grin grin grin
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bezimo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

Daddy G.O, I hear you! Fools!

Thank you..
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by brookz: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ur Village pipo have finally succeeded.

Make i hear say tomorrow u go dy look for Deliverance in d same church. #Olosho
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by brookz: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira

You forget say PYO na him Church member?
Relax with ur fingers crossed and see how he wil milk out FG acct and give Pa Adeboye
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Xbursta(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
That woman is not serious at all what their problem is it their money or their church did anyone force them to pay please they should behave themselves... #IStandWithRCCG

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:

my sis.. it pisses me off... nobody held them against their will. they willing give... I wonder what's wrong with people.

ALL THIS GUYS BLOWING THEMSELVES UP, NOBODY FORCED THEM O.

IS LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF PERSUATION AND MANIPULATION?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by nwakaibeya1: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornAgains are usually upset with truth spoken about their prophets&pastors &term it criticism or judging & quote thou shall not judge but I have taught them thou shall judge see John 5.30.

Behold their so called prophets & pastors knows that you cant criticize someone spiritually powerful than you because in the spiritual world there is hierarchy&everyone there as we meet knows who is who& no matter how anyone pretends the Truth we speak must prevail >and >time tells who is who

Behold we told you >>>Mathew 26,51>>Since time of Jesus Christ we have witnessed powerless people fighting for the POWERFUL &Simon Peter is a typical example& his kind has continued till this day where the powerless followers of so called prophets&pastors fight for them where as those they are fighting for understands that the fight is not physically designed& keep mute, while the spiritually ignorant followers make empty noise & boast ignorantly as if their masters have no eyes to see or power to fight the perceived battles.

Followers must be wise& learn the things of spiritual which is never fought on social media &finally know that Power talks& not empty critics.

We told you kingdom of Jesus Christ has come back to revenge& judge humans of the world which I add&say those who claim to know Jesus Christ should investigate&not only investigate but it is accept this unbelievable truth or perish& those who are powerful can also peep& know who is talking.

This is authority of heaven of God of justice & those who understands the hidden world knows the consequences of vain challenge. I have spoken again to the whole world.#

Words kills, they are life&death, so you choose # I speak plainly and who on earth can discredit the revelation and don't forget in the realm of the spirit there is no distance at all? John 6,60-68

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by idesylvester(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bros one week is too much self, Two days the money will drop
miqos03:
1month is too long bro, that money will enter in 1week.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by wefish(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
This will not make you popular rather be cursed.
Look for a reasonable critics.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2017
mmsen:

Why? The man is a common criminal.

How is he any different from the people doing 419?

How is he any different from the politicians that Nigerians cry about?
your useless good for nothing father is a 419. So of a donkey straffer oshi
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2017
kennykane1:
Migerians are in for a biger mess with the level at which our young and unemloyed folks have been soo brainwashed in believing anything their Daddy GO says without even reading the bible themselves. Dady GOs can live a life of opulence while his sheeps die of hunger. With such money this man can build subsidized hospitals and schools, but NO, they will rather build more churches where they endlessly milk the poor and condition their sheeples mind in believing that prayers ONLY can change our countirs wretched state
shebi you that is not brainwhashed your life is better. 10 years aftr graduation you are still looking for job. Shameless idiot living with his parent at age 40...ode
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Sandra616: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!
u've said it all
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by meforyou1(m): 12:19am On Dec 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira
Mr adeboye is a swindler. He will get it. Trust me. He will be wearing 13th century coat and his wife will be dressing like delilah of over 2000 years ago. The money launderer will get the money from those he has stolen from before
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

ALL THIS GUYS BLOWING THEMSELVES UP, NOBODY FORCED THEM O.

IS LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF PERSUATION AND MANIPULATION?
can I ask you a question? if I persuade you to send me 10.000 naira tonight will you?
my question contents a lot things and also content your answers
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by meforyou1(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!
Mr adeboye is a pure criminal. And he will swindle people like you

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Paulosky1900:

thats were the problem is..they can read but cant understand..the so men of god explains the bible to them in a way that will benefit their pockets...very soon everybody will wise up ..its already happening
the Bible is interpreted into different languages, if one doesn't understand English, he/she should get he/her language version.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2017
meforyou1:
Mr adeboye is a pure criminal. And he will swindle people like you
OK
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Kennydoc(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...

People play with fire. They insult things beyond their understanding.
Miriam accused Moses (her younger brother) rightly, yet God judged her. This almost-wh*re has the audacity to call Pastor Adeboye devil. I'll be here watching what will become of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Abudu2000(m): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2017
Ndy1919:
God have mercy on you, for you to say this to God's annointed.. Ahhhh let me start crying for u
you go die for your gulibility since you no want receive sense so. Someone just said the plain truth and you are there talking trash about anoiting. So them anoit you to ruin Nigeria Abi, kole werk ,idiot
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Abudu2000(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2017
I like this infact I am following her immediately. These celebs should start standing for something and not just showing off on social media...how can someome in a country as poor as Nigeria dare ask for 1billion , for what?? The ones he already looted wetin him use am do?? Building schools and hospitals that even your members can't attend. Why these sheeples no want use their sense Abi them lock their brain??
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by meforyou1(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:

OK
this one looks like who will donate his full monthly salary for a miracle that will not happen
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by nairanaira12: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...
and

you will be here watching how Pastor Adeboye gets away with robbing his church members, right? If they are guilty, nothing will happen to that lady.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by meforyou1(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Ndy1919:
God have mercy on you, for you to say this to God's annointed.. Ahhhh let me start crying for u
who us God,s anointed? Criminal adeboye? Very funny
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Abudu2000(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Follysho707:

Fool! Daddy G.O, Daddy this, Daddy that. My people die because of the lack of knowledge. If spirituality were to be measured according to Nigerian people's terms.... Apostle Paul would never have written most of the New Testaments, it would have been Peter. Apostle Paul criticized the Romans and everything that needed proper criticisms without fear or favor and went to prison for that. I bet your dumb daddy G.O won't have said a pint of such truth if left to them.

God would have 'blessed' that donor way more if he donated it to the real people in need.
my brother you just spoke my mind. Gulibility and foolishness will not kill Nigerians. They now worship the ghoes instead of God. So because he is anoited means he have right to all the money for this country, bunch of thieves..I knew they were all freaking fraudsters when they started delving into politics ..I hope they just dry up and die

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2017
meforyou1:
this one looks like who will donate his full monthly salary for a miracle that will not happen
I believed I've said "ok"...can you now f^ck off and go play? pssst... go play I'm busy. less I forget: before you go... it's my damn salary ain't yours. I do whatsoever pleases me with it. you can go now.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Abudu2000(m): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Kennydoc:

People play with fire. They insult things beyond their understanding.
Miriam accused Moses (her younger brother) rightly, yet God judged her. This almost-wh*re has the audacity to call Pastor Adeboye devil. I'll be here watching what will become of her.
may you die in stupidity.. ones you become a thief then you deserve no right or respect. The whole money he has be stealing he will vomit them when the time is right. Useless sheeple
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Abudu2000(m): 12:41am On Dec 01, 2017
ELdaar55:

LIKE I SAID GOD KNOWS BEST BECAUSE AM JUST A NOVICE IN MATTER LIKE THIS...BUT SAYING "GOD PUNISH HIM" IS JUST NOT RIGHT CONSIDERING HIS AGE.
your African mentality will surely keep you in the dark unless you free yourself. Someone who care about no one but his own pocket, he is gathering all he can gather before their scams are exposed and you dare say his age You much be a half fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.