Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (54267 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ELdaar55(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

"Men of God" indeed! A TRUE man of God is dead to this world and the vanity in thereof. A TRUE man of God would not dwell in opulence when millions languish in abject poverty. A TURE man of God will understand the meaning of 'Long-suffering'... I can go on and on. They're nothing special. Jesus came and took away all our sins. You can criticize anyone that common-sense permits to be criticized.
LIKE I SAID GOD KNOWS BEST BECAUSE AM JUST A NOVICE IN MATTER LIKE THIS...BUT SAYING "GOD PUNISH HIM" IS JUST NOT RIGHT CONSIDERING HIS AGE.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by engrchykae(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
miqos03:
1month is too long bro, that money will enter in 1week.
the shepherds should be extra careful because very soon the sheep will eat the shepherds.
Nigerians are now asking questions that are once considered infallible.
The sheep will soon break loose

3 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
bionixs:
the crop of people going against pastors have shown me that the devil himself is just annoyed not because the pastors have done anything wrong. I am waiting for ogboni ,badoo and boko haram to follow suit,ehe! then I will confirm that the team is complete
do you know how many lives 1 billion nairs can change. If Jesus Christ was to be living with us now will he support this act by his servants. One pastors wants to give God 100 million dollars how!!!

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Unconditionalov: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
People should stop comenting on something that doesn't concern them,every family talks about money for one need or the other
RCCG CHURCH is a family allow them to talk about their own issue.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by PEZMAN(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
bezimo:
Lord Bless me so I can be in a position to effortlessly give 1bn or even more to promote the kingdom of God.
Haters such as Dencia or whatever your name is and your likes of God's kingdom and anoited men of God like Daddy Adeboye, Papa Oyedepo can jump in the Lagoon for all I care.

The other day a pastor in Winners chapel built a 1bn facility in the Island and donated it to the church..
There are super blessed folks who giving 1bn to church and God's kingdom is not a challenge..so why the hating. Abeg make I hear word..

I understand that video was a pretty long time ago before the building of the completed new facility at redemption camp just begun.So why recycling old stuff..

do you know what N1B investment will do to your community/state ??.
this is why Nigeria is still way behind
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
datola:
Let's criticise with respect and decorum.

These Vampires and Vagabonds called 'Men of God' are just power and money-hungry individuals that deserve no respect. They're all miscreants!

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ELdaar55(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
PEZMAN:

and we shouldn't mind the way we talk to our neighbours because they aren't pastors??
LOLZZZ...DONT MIS QUOTE ME BRO, OUR FOCUS HERE IS ON THE MAN OF GOD SHE IS INSULTING AND THAT ALSO IMPLIES TO OTHER PEOPLE.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bionixs: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
imitateMe:
If things aren't moving in the house of God, the same ppl would still come out to say Christians are poor. They are all fault finders - Antichrist.
don't mind them. their despicable ancestors were the one that cajoled with"as poor as church rat" here,their terrible offspring are saying the only sin the church of Jesus Christ commits today is being rich. I am here watching where next they tend to
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ennytcathy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
I pity people that saying all manner of rubbish against the man of God let Him judge. Read ur Bible if at all u are Christian what happened to Moses sister.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Toosure70: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
God have mercy on you.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by kelechi50: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
The builder of titanic said like her and you and I know the end of it, so Dencia Google will remind us your statements when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by felixomor: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

Fool! Daddy G.O, Daddy this, Daddy that. My people die because of the lack of knowledge. If spirituality were to be measured according to Nigerian people's terms.... Apostle Paul would never have written most of the New Testaments, it would have been Peter. Apostle Paul criticized the Romans and everything that needed proper criticisms without fear or favor and went to prison for that. I bet your dumb daddy G.O won't have said a pint of such truth if left to them.

God would have 'blessed' that donor way more if he donated it to the real people in need.

Show us where Peter or Paul called each other "dumb"

Be using Bible to justify your insults of Christians,
Its only shallow pple u and critics like these, can deceive
Kwantinue
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Coolgent(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira
From 4 sources namely...
Drugs money
Yahoo
Corrupt Polithiefcians
Ritualists

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
ELdaar55:

LIKE I SAID GOD KNOWS BEST BECAUSE AM JUST A NOVICE IN MATTER LIKE THIS...BUT SAYING "GOD PUNISH HIM" IS JUST NOT RIGHT CONSIDERING HIS AGE.

According to the Bible and thorough Christians, the most God-fearing individuals in the Bible (other than Jesus, our LORD and savior) are John, the Baptist and Apostle Paul. In today's world John would have been considered a 'mad man' or 'wretched' man for he had nothing and dead to the physical world. Paul was very educated and a Lawyer by profession but, he gave it all up to rather live in prison for the rest of his life (for speaking the truth).

Once again, May Almighty God punish whosoever that deceive and takes undue advantage of the innocent poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by nedum77: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dencia I advice u to tender an unreserved apology to Daddy Adeboye for ur own good.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Charly68: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who is this daughter of Jezebel? What concerns her about the ministry of the man of God. .why dabbling into another man's business when you aren't invited. This freedom of speech bill is causing a lot of brouhaha in the land..
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira
to loot am now through government contract

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
felixomor:

Show us where Peter or Paul called each other "dumb"

Be using Bible to justify your insults,
Its only shallow pple u and critics like these, can deceive
Kwantinue

Of course, you've been brain-washed by your so called daddy G.Os... you're talking out of context.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by masterpieceboss(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Video that Daddy G.O. talked about 1billion Naira donation was when (3x3)km Auditorium project at Shimawa in Redemption camp was to start and it was reported that He Himself gave 1billion Naira. Excuse me, if Dangote who appears to be the 'only billionaire that is qualified to be able to give 1 billion Naira' in Nigeria donates 4 or 5 Billion Naira to build a mosque anywhere in Nigeria, how will that be the talk in town? Freeze is carrying out an agenda by his master the devil and ignorant Nigerians expecially the youths who are of the generation who know nothing are sheepishly teaming up with him and getting confused not only that but are now confronting headlong a Man whom they have no idea how,when and what God called Him for. Oh that they knew the end of the path they are subscribing to except God has mercy on them, it were better they were not born. As touching this Great Man of God (Pastor Adeboye) - you think the man is ordinary or took that office to himself as an ambition? Yea, a man can receive nothing not to talk of the magnitude of what he has except it were given him from above. Save your life and keep your mouth mute.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Heartbender: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hehehe...see this children of satan. Man of God said something to the whole world, the wretched of the earth want to climb on his words to achieve cheap fame. And when they die like fowl, that is when words would be mixed with caution. They won't attack the ones stealing daily from them. It's the ones praying for them that they'd find their human rights' voice.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by martins022: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
PEZMAN:

do you know what N1B investment will do to your community/state ??.
this is why Nigeria is still way behind
Last time I checked...Pastor adeboye is not the governor nor the president..
Yet the camp city he invested the money on was a huge investment...
Who among your leaders has the audacity to develop a thick forest like that into a city...
Do you know how developed is that place now.
Do you know how many families feed from that place.
Guess you don't how many people and you people has there living there..
Guess you don't know that they generate their electricity which is more stable that your government given light.
Guess your don't know how many road network was built with that money
If you or your family are stating in that area...You will forever thank God and pastor Adeboye for opening open those villages and communities to the world.

Get information before you comment sir

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
nedum77:
Dencia I advice u to tender an unreserved apology to Daddy Adeboye for ur own good.
why?is he God?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by RSVP: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
captianfreeman:

Money wey don enter since. Wetin b 1 billion sef?

money wey don enta tehteh even d extra fit buy 2 private jets sef....

And he even said those who can't afford 1b but willing to offer 100milly shud see his secretary. See market strategy cool..

Wat abt us wey won donate 1k? Let's see Lala grin
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bionixs: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:
do you know how many lives 1 billion natural can change. If Jesus Christ was to be living with us now will he support thisentire of God. 1 pastors wants to give God 100 million dollars how!!!
are you Jesus? is your 1 kobo there? why can't you mind your business. Jesus answered hypocrites like you that no matter how much you give, there must always be the poor among you. how many poor have you given to this week and how much? let us start from you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by felixomor: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

Of course, you've been brain-washed by your so called daddy G.Os... you're talking out of context.
And you that has not been brain washed, how many things have u gone out of your way to give the poor?
How many times have u gone to prisons to fellowship and give supplies to prisoners?

The pple u call brainwashed do all these in secret.
Keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Barzinime(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
God told you in person that he is for him?
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by abbeyty(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
There are more church buildings in NIGERIA than industries, but the olosho girl no get respect, you want God to punish a man who is old enough to be your grandfather.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by rebecon: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
As many that are led by d spirit of God are called d sons of God.Roman 8: 14. No true child of God insult anyone called after God. learn from David vs Saul.2 samuel 1: 1-27
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by muzari: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adeboye is the greatest scammer of all times, preying on gullible poor followers, this criminal element was in Bayelsa State about a month ago singing praises of Dickson without one single word of admonition.
Even when millions of naira was package for him, he'll never say no, rather will give sign to his sec for collection

3 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Maximus85(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...

Ordained man of God. OK.

It's wrong to insult an elder, no matter what.

But any one found contemptible can't be allowed to be an overseer over God's sheep. N1billion? Not just from one person ooo. Anyone that can donate N1billion to a church should be investigated. Even Dangote and Otedola will not dare.
How many people donated the billions and millions?

The way he schemed it is so premeditated. Daddy, I don't have billions but I can give 100million.... See my personal secretary........ WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
martins022:
Its obvious thst majority of the so called artist n celeb in nigerian lack proper information....
Hiw can you come out and speak on what you dont have full knowledge about...and just open that mout based on the junk you read.
Majority of us here are young...And I believe young people seek knowledge more.
Look at the video....That's 3 or 4 years back if you don't know. Besides it's a cut out of a full sermon...Do you know the words before or after those words....
He said He knew and He prayed that soon people will be giving in billions because of where God is taking them to...Then he said in case there is any one who can give 1 billion....HE NEVER ASK THE MEMBERS TO CONTRIBUTE ONE BILLION.
What the accuser forgot to tell you was that he also mentioned some smaller denomination, and all it's on if any of you can...And not you must.
We shouldn't​ just feed on the junks of the internet. The same people that said A today...Will say B tomorrow. Do your findings before you join them to criticize anyone.
if what ur saying is true then this is karma at work. How many times do pastors use just a verse from a book or chapter to support there argument without fully explaining what the full chapter or the book is really talking about.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
felixomor:

And you that has not been brain washed, how many things have u gone out of your way to give the poor?
How many times have u gone to prisons to fellowship and give supplies to prisoners?

The pple u call brainwashed do all these in secret.
Keep fooling yourself

Ok..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.