Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (39843 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by anzaku47(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!! They are too young.
That is my lecturer
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

See her innocent face.
Later they will still stab preek.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Like seriously. It's so...'herdish'
it has lost it's glamour because everybody is doing it and some people just have tacky pictures

2 Likes

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
It's not bad... These ones no carry Islam for head
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by blackbeau1(f): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Are they in junior secondary school?
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Like seriously. It's so...'herdish'
You hate everything that has to do with the North, why?
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by KINGHAFI(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!!
They are too young.
How?

I don't get you, as long as they are above 18years of age, they are good to go

To me that's the best, marry early, watch your children grow
Don't marry late, die and let your children suffer

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by lastempero: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Just be careful young man,una gals no want carry last again.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Adunolamijide: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
dainformant:
This young and lovely couple are the rave of the moment following their cute pre-wedding pictures. According to reports gathered online, the young Muslim pair have been dating for quite a while before making the bold step of trying to seal the union.

Their cute photos have got them trending online with many hailing them. Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-muslim-couple-release-lovely-pre-wedding-photos-ahead-wedding.html

The couple look cute
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by yrex01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Richardabbey:
angry God Punish Them , Underage
weyre !!
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Tolourxkelv(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Congratulations to them!

But come Op me I no understand why u go say people dey hail dem for this kind pishure oh. Is he your brother or she is ur sister?
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by surrogatesng: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Another husband killer loading
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kokaine:
lol. they are young naw. so they will photohop and be thinking we believe that is their palour
lolx.
Marrying young is sweet sha.
By 40yrs you may be a grandparent already

1 Like

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
emzeezlee:

issokay,kuku kil ursef nigbayen..boya they are ur family ni

I tire o grin
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Blissbeatz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nawa oooo wedding wedding wedding everywhere ...
I tire ooooo.... Can't u just be like Jesus christ
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Jobabori(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Why calling them Hausa couple and Muslims?. Are they not Nigerians ?. Stop this ethno -religious labeling. We should be first Nigerians before other colorings.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
safarigirl:
it has lost it's glamour because everybody is doing it and some people just have tacky pictures
It lost it's allure long ago. Gone are the days when you look forward to seeing the couple on your jotter or plastic cup
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by otivere: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
how i take come from same country with these ones?
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by lanre377: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
The first pic tho. Was th cap photoshopped on th guys head? grin
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by arizonababa: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lovey
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by lalo128: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!! They are too young.
go and marry stop abusing people mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by biafranrealson: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
northerners and low IQ, why earpiece with phone got to do with a picture.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
otivere:
how i take come from same country with these ones?

The road to Libya is still open. You can go and meet your brothers there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
biafranrealson:
northerners and low IQ, why earpiece with phone got to do with a picture.

A biafranrealson will not even know what IQ means.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MyMouth(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lies!!! These are siblings!
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ioreth69(f): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
emzeezlee:

issokay,kuku kil ursef nigbayen..boya they are ur family ni
the tin tire me sef
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ioreth69(f): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Awodipog:
Earpiece for weeding shoot abi dis one na normal picture
wet in dem dey weed?
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
They look young but are not that young. The man should be about 30 and the lady obviously above 24.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ioreth69(f): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:
Why using earpiece? This Aboki won't stop amusing me! Is he listen to photographer's voice or What?

Don't underate that guy... The ROD between his two legs can abort 8months pregnancy... Abokis aren't educated,but God gave them the longest ROD to satisfy their wives.

And pls watch fulani's women very well,their bums always shake... grin grin grin.. Their bore holes never dry of water
and how do u know all this?
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by emblexxx(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
safarigirl:
he is listening to BBC Hausa grin
Aboki and radio are inseparable
And Dat Is Why Aboki Is More Informed Than U Are

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Kokaine(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
lolx.
Marrying young is sweet sha.
By 40yrs you may be a grandparent already
im regretting why i didnt marry on time. before i could close my eyes and open it, i hit 30years gbam! today i dont even know if to marry again or just forget it
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kokaine:
im regretting why i didnt marry on time. before i could close my eyes and open it, i hit 30years gbam! today i dont even know if to marry again or just forget it
forget wetin?
Lolx, go and marry o.
But take your time, don't rush.
Diamonds are not easy to find and get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / Police Arrest Sex Worker Over Client’s Death In Rivers’ Brothel / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.