Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,651 members, 7,958,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (40133 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!!
They are too young.
if she ask you to fornicate with her you won't complain but now she wants to make it formal you're complaining
Abeg shift
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Tomisinpraiz:
Who will teach this guy how to knock the door?
teach them na
amebo
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by exquisite007: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Too young. I don't blame them, I fault it on their parents.
What's with the earpiece...lols.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by banre(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin nawa o...funny people funny gal funny guy funny picshure definitely will b a funny marriage
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by TweezyR(f): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
*PRESENTATION*
�������������

*AFFORDABLE POCKETS GOLD PACKAGE*
Ur smile ....our business

Affordablepockets is here again with another package called Gold package ( Food and Cash Incentives) to make life easy for all.

*COMPENSATION PLAN*

2×2 matrix at feeders stage

/ \
�. �

2×3 matri stage 1 to 5

�you
/ \
�. �feeders
/ \ / \
�. �. . ��stage 1
/ \ / \ / \ / \
���� ����stage 2 etc
*How much do I need to register?*
����������
U register with 3,000

*What do I get when I register?*
����������
Welcome pack worth #500

*What is the welcome pack?*
You will have to choose among these items
����������
-poundo yam
-bean flour
-Milk

*Hmmm Interesting,So how many people am I suppose to bring in ?*
��������������
U are expected to bring in 6 people ,2directly under u and 4 indirectly under u.
By the time the matrix is complete it will be 6 people all together under you and earn food item #7,000 for stage
������������
INCENTIVES

1 carton of indomie
Milo
milk
golden morn
sugar
Butter
Pressing Iron
Curry
Thyme
Salt
Maggi
2 Spaghetti

*How do I move to level 2?*
�����������
By this time Ur 6 downliners will bring in their 6 each.on completing when 14 people from here have brought their 6 complete ane meet u in level 1then u automatically move to stage 2 and earn #70,,000
������������

CASH- #20,000
FOOD-#50,000

INCENTIVES���

10kg Rice
3 litre Groundnut oil
2.5 litre Palm oil
1 carton Tomato Paste
2Milk
2 Milo
6 Sardine
Custard
2 Maggi
2Curry
2 Thyme
2 Salt
10 kg Semovita
1 Blender
Superpack indomie

*How do I move to level 3?*
�����������
By this time 14 of your downliners will meet u in stage 2 then u automatically move to stage 3 and earn #100,000

CASH-#35,000
FOOD-#65,000

INCENTIVES���

25kg Rice
5 litre Groundnut oil
5.litre Palm oil
1 carton Tomato Paste
3 Milk
3Milo
10 kg semovita
(2) 1 kg golden morn
1 Superpack indomie
1 carton of malt
1 pack of plastic pepsi
Toaster

*How do I move to level 4?*
���������
By this time 14 of your downliners will meet u in stage 3 then u automatically move to stage 4 and earn #1.7m

CASH-#1m
FOOD-#250,000
ELECTRONIC-#250,000
Additional food item of 20 k sent to u for 6 months

*How do I get to level 5?*
�������������
By this time 14 of your downliners will meet u in stage 4 then u automatically move to stage 5 and earn #3,250,000
Car - 3m
CASH- 100k
Bag of Rice
25 litre groundnut oil
25 litre palmoil
Food item 20 k for 8 months sent to u

https:///A0WvUOWSQER1YSo9LvLp5H

Amarabae:
The first pics photoshop is funny.
They re very young .
Kudos to them
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by summerky: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't understand the earpiece and phone showoff on the picture
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Coolgent(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!!
They are too young.
I gt married durin my early 20s, why because i gt the resources and the determination.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by slendxy: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Tokziby:
I know majority of people will claim they are too young to marry but will say nothing if they fvck around claiming bf and gf

I bet most of them never knew their parents got married early like 17 or 18? A little research will aid u in regards to parents born pre 60's or 70's got married early.

May God Bless ur union and favor u cos u avoided sin and took a bold step in doing the rightful...

Sex is different from marriage and 1960 is not 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.