Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be (28304 Views)

True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Blissbeatz:

No wahala... Hahaaaaa funny dude
my guy Na the work wen we dey do.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Blissbeatz:

No wahala... Hahaaaaa funny dude
my guy Na the work wen we dey do.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Angy55:

This boy be careful undecided undecided
Me! boy ? ok o cry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by okerekeikpo: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
That guy Don too old and he looks like a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by ordainbuzz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
okerekeikpo:
funny dude, how do u know
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by ordainbuzz(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
I wud be there, live

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by okerekeikpo: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
ordainbuzz:
funny dude, how do u know
he stays close to my house here in banana island
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nwaoma198(f): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Amen,olofofo,gbeboru
Chukazu:

Why don't you do your own in Lagos and invite me all the way from Damaturu with flight ticket wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Rubbiish(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Eboski:
short husband and tall wife...
You re not short sir....U both maintain same height...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Mynairaland4life(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
God bless ur union

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Funkybabee(f): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beautiful... Happy married life in advance

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Age difference between we both is just two years,pls I am a civic Servant,because everybody to you people is now a Yahoo boy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Rubbiish:
You re not short sir....U both maintain same height...
just be funny to the dude that answered the qts
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Funkybabee:
Beautiful... Happy married life in advance
thank you

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Mynairaland4life:
God bless ur union
Amen
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2017
okerekeikpo:
he stays close to my house here in banana island
hahaha,guy abeg put me down before Nl girls will start to sending me Pm.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 5:29am On Dec 02, 2017
ordainbuzz:
I wud be there, live
I will so much appreciate your coming....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by okerekeikpo: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Eboski:
Age difference between we both is just two years,pls I am a civic Servant,because everybody to you people is now a Yahoo boy
stop lying sir
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
okerekeikpo:
stop lying sir
Sir why should I lie? two years difference between us, I am also a civic servant sir.thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by okerekeikpo: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Eboski:
Sir why should I lie? two years difference between us, I am also a civic servant sir.thanks
civic servant or civil servant?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Eboski:
Marriages are settled in heaven but celebrated on earth, sacred unity of two unknown souls are written from birth.....

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=Eboski post=62879631]Marriages are settled in heaven but celebrated on earth, sacred unity of two unknown souls are written from birth.....
We request you to kindly save the date of December 16 2017
Ann and Kelvin will be united in holy matrimony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / Why Do People Get Married With Someone They Saw "Red Flags" / Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.