Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Simple Tips On Her To Collect Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Tips On Her To Collect Her Number (774 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Tips On Her To Collect Her Number by nonnyblog: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
In getting a girl’s number,
the most essential tip I can
give you first is to make eye
contact with her.
So you just spot that girl, and you have
your confidence in check, this is how you
should approach her:
LOOK LONG long and straight into
Her eyes.
Never look down as it is a sign of
submission, timidity, and weakness.
Maintaining a constant eye contact when
messing with any girl also says to her
that you are interested in her and that
you want to get to know her. This is a
pre-requisite according to women.
NEVER LOOK HER BREAST WHEN
WHEN TALKING TO HER.
(common
mistakemany men make).
Women will reject you and consider you
disrespectful if you do so.
BE SURE YOU SMILE
A smile sends a positive and
read more here.. www.nonnyblog.com/2017/12/simple-tips-on-how-to-collect-her.html?m=1
Re: Simple Tips On Her To Collect Her Number by squarelead(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Even after doing all this, some girls won't give u number @ first sight. They believe you will term them cheap.

1 Like

Re: Simple Tips On Her To Collect Her Number by BraidedChannel: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
squarelead:
Even after doing all this, some girls won't give u number @ first sight. They believe you will term them cheap.
I agree with you because you chase teenage girls up and down...
Re: Simple Tips On Her To Collect Her Number by squarelead(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2017
BraidedChannel:

I agree with you because you chase teenage girls up and down...
Lolz, see this one o. What gave you the assurance I chase teenage girls.? Even some adults do the same for your information.

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Experience:how I Survived Rape By 10 Ladies / Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly / We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.