Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! (916 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by FeedMeNews: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2017
A Twitter user, Prisca, has called out her boyfriend, Yomi after she found out he was already in a 3 years old relationship before meeting her.

According to her, the lady bears the same name as hers and is a Ghanaian while she is Nigerian!

Read the story below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-calls-out-boyfriend-after-she.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by FeedMeNews: 1:11am On Dec 02, 2017

Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by FeedMeNews: 1:11am On Dec 02, 2017

Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by Topccy007: 1:21am On Dec 02, 2017
It's nothing new..... Deal with it...
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by SUPOL(m): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2017
Sorry, you have been a side chick all these while.
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by dyadeleye(m): 1:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Somebori should explain this jargons

3 Likes

Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 02, 2017
Just about giving a Fu¢k,
Until I realized they've been held by Mods

Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by BamBella(m): 2:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Nairalanders!

Today is my birthday cool. Show the boy some love.
Thank you.
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 02, 2017
grin

Well, this is the most scariest part of any relationship, when the other party thought s(he) is having a serious one & only to find out s(he) was played by the person s(he) trusted the most... lipsrsealed

But good thing for her that she found out immediately...
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by williamdeluxe(m): 4:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Confused begins to be created

Btw

My girlfriend invited me to her house where I found her sister alone. So I sat there waiting for my girlfriend while her unbelievable sexy sister was sitting next to me. A few moments later she whispered to me 'we should have sex while my sister isn't home. I immediately got up and turned around to head back to my car. I found my girlfriend standing by the door, she hugged me and said 'you've won my trust'.Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in your car
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by Jodha(f): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Lool...look how bitter she is....explaining and explaining... Men are scum....

Yhull find someone better sis...its good yhu dumped the ass-hole
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2017
But cheating is stressful, why not stick to one person.
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by pocohantas(f): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Nothing new, men do it...women do it.
I mean the whole double dating shii.

I just like the fact that she didn't push it. They ain't worth it wink
The signs are always there, don't be too carried away to miss it.
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2017
I didn't finish reading all of that

But in matters of love your heart or instincts would tell you if you are on the right track.
Re: Lady Outs Boyfriend After Knowing He’s Been Dating Her Namesake For 3 Years! by ikombe: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Daniel2060:
Just about giving a Fu¢k,
Until I realized they've been held by Mods
G

(1) (Reply)

Boobs For Sale! Young Lady Advertises Her Bossom Online(video) / Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year / Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.