Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (36715 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by toask111: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
AutosBay:
Are you aware most npower volunteers cannot browse with their npower devices for 6 days now?

Do you have data on the free iPad/tabs phones Npower give you people for free with FREE MONTHLY data subscriptions.
The data may have finished. Try to subscribe on it or insert any Sim that has data on it.
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by AutosBay(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
toask111:

Do you have data on the free iPad/tabs phones Npower give you people for free with FREE MONTHLY data subscriptions.
The data may have finished. Try to subscribe on it or insert any Sim that has data on it.
Your funny
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Tsam1959(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2017
toask111:

hahahaha,

Abeg ask am oooh grin grin grin
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Notice from my secretariat said "No verification till further notice" . i smell a rat here oo
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Becky87: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
[Same here... Admin pls look into these. After going to Abuja for Ntax training and started working since October.

quote author=chelsea1116 post=62973670]@npower

I got the congratulatory text and I also see a congratulatory text whenever I check with my BVN in the pre selection section in the site..
But whenever I try to log in I will get invalid username or password.
Then I will click on the forgotten password..I will be asked to put my phone number or email but after putting all this..I will be getting NOT FOUND...is this going to affect me ?
I need to access my account.
Please I need a reply on this issue.[/quote]
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by vykta: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
npowerng:

Very nice.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

Update: Verified ✔
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Aphrygian(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
I couldnt locate my names at ilesha west, ilesha east, atakumosa east, atakumosa west, ife central, ife east , olorunda, and osogbo local govt. Now my question is even though i made mistake when filling my forms it can never be apart from these local govt. Pls dear npower correspondent it would be great if u guys can help we that couldn't locate our names, plssss
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Iseoluwani: 3:00am On Dec 13, 2017
did mine yesterday at ibadan south east
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by PrinceFola(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Aphrygian:
I couldnt locate my names at ilesha west, ilesha east, atakumosa east, atakumosa west, ife central, ife east , olorunda, and osogbo local govt. Now my question is even though i made mistake when filling my forms it can never be apart from these local govt. Pls dear npower correspondent it would be great if u guys can help we that couldn't locate our names, plssss

For those of you who got the congratulatory message or you checked via NPower portal and you were selected... If you could not find your name on the master list pasted at your LGA of residence kind recheck on Npower portal with your mobile number or BVN your LGA will show together with the congratulatory message.

You can check via the link below.

http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by agaba(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please who ever have access to the NPower coordinators should help pass information to them to know that a lot of per-selected candidates were not given opportunity for physical verification which closed on the 4th of January 2017.

My relative had a bad experience under Bwari in FCT, They went for verification almost everyday in December and were always told to come back. There was a day after they left, a list of candidate for physical verification was pasted but before the next morning the whole list was tore and a lot of the candidate could not see their numbers to proceed for verification. They were asked to come back on 2nd January 2017 due to the Christmas crisis in Bwari and when they went they didn't see anybody until they could not be verified.

Throughout the process of verification, there was no formal communication from the officials to candidates. My relative came back crying that even 30K job, Nigeria factor will not allow her get it? I had to assure her that I will follow up. I have sent tweet to @npower_ng but there is no response. Please help so that she don't loose this opportunity
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2018
this is strong as they are not even replying any of the platform
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by 4ormidable(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2018
They do if you follow them on their twitter handle.

The link below should be of a little help, I think.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/953148977003851776
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2018
i am among the 2017 set, i just received congratulatory message now to log in and learn, but cant log in....could it be server error? and who here is on the same page with me ?
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by michealewela: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Emdee590:
i am among the 2017 set, i just received congratulatory message now to log in and learn, but cant log in....could it be server error? and who here is on the same page with me ?
What message please??
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2018
michealewela:

What message please??
...that i was successfully selected, that i should log in with my email or phone number and learn
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oyehomie(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2018
Emdee590:
I am o.... I have even gotten the OTG 3times but couldn't login....
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2018
same here
Oyehomie:

I am o.... I have even gotten the OTG 3times but couldn't login....

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2018
my NPVN Token validation code is just coming now
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oyehomie(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Emdee590:
my NPVN Token validation code is just coming now

Alright... Try and see if you will be able to continue
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2018
where do i enter it first ? no link accompany it
Oyehomie:

Alright... Try and see if you will be able to continue
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oyehomie(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Emdee590:
where do i enter it first ? no link accompany it
You will have to enter through the sent link again.... Enter your number and then click next..... It will bring the 4boxes to enter it.... But each time you enter your number, a new OTG is required
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oyehomie(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Meaning the last OTP might work self.... Except the one generated while you are still login in
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2018
no link accompany it just "Your NPVN validation code is: ...." thats all fa
Oyehomie:

You will have to enter through the sent link again.... Enter your number and then click next..... It will bring the 4boxes to enter it.... But each time you enter your number, a new OTG is required
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2018
thats what is confusing me
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oyehomie(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Emdee590:
no link accompany it just "Your NPVN validation code is: ...." thats all fa

The link from the initial message you received...... From NPower.....
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Oyehomie(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2018
The link that took you to login page... Where you enter your Mobile Number /Email.... After the number thing.... The next page will take you to where you will enter the OTP number 4digits....
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by michealewela: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Emdee590:
...that i was successfully selected, that i should log in with my email or phone number and learn
Okay.. Congrats...
Re: Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification by Emdee590(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
na their OTP no wan come again ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job / List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.