Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) (38702 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by legit9ja(m): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2017
Na Wahala for who nor get ooo! According to area, However last night was a blast with so much joy filled in a lady's heart as her Sugar Plum asked for her hand in marriage, the un-seriousness became serious when he took her to a brand new Lexus with its nylon still on (Tire-rubber) with full payment o!.

Well, if she was my sister and she said NO, she will squeeze to be my sister from that point. SHE SAID YES CRYING... I wish I could share the videos so you all see the joy on her face!

I got some pictures to show y'all. See after cut... http://legit9ja.com/2017/12/guy-propose-to-his-girlfriend-with-a-latest-lexus.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Neimar: 5:15am On Dec 02, 2017
ode

wen u wreck nd she leaves u

jst play loyal by Chris Brown den u go get sense

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2017
I know that guy, he's a confirm street

Proposing with an expensive gift is like bribing her to marry you

That to me is stupidity

191 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Jodha(f): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Awww...so romantic... HML in advance to them..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2017
yeah!cool right..
if you ain't proposing with car,abeg shift undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Duchessree(f): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2017
wow smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:02am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah!cool right..
Not even with Aston Martin bicycle worth over 7million?
Make I hear say u talk "No"gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by adonismuller(m): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah!cool right..

i will check on you and this statement again when you are 40

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2017
I sha love warri pikin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by shigo20(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah!cool right..

lol menopause dey reach ladies door step faster so think twice

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by FeedMeNews: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah!cool right..

Jodha:
Ladies Matter Don Tire Me If you use millions to propose thats what they termed as ROMANTIC

38 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by ba7man(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah!cool right..

Can you afford to maintain a car, let alone buy one for yourself?

18 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Neimar:
ode
Lol,why so bitter bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Neimar: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol,why so bitter bro grin

y should he propose with a car? I don't get it

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Neimar:

y should he propose with a car? I don't get it
Because he has the means and he think she is deserving. You have absolutely no reason to insult him wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Slayer2: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah!cool right..

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Neimar: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
Because he has the means and he think she is deserving. You have absolutely no reason to insult him wink

d girl is only afta d mulla angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=Slayer2 post=62903337][/quote] ahh shocked

was testing my writing prowess..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Imagine what the girls above me are saying!

Anyway, Shiloh 2045 loading

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by darkenkach(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
More pressure for the broke guys.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by miqos03: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Fantastic
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy

As you have proposed to her with a Lexus car, pls be prepared to buy a private Jet to keep her in this marriage.

#hatingNotintended

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by koolgee(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Okay ooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Only for the ladies who deserve it... Not all these fake girls

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Warri nor dey carry last...

hit like if you are a proud wafarian...

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by millhouse: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Jodha:
whats romantic about that ? Is it becos it's a car ? So the one dat proposes with a flower nko ...naija girls sha ..too wack

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by ConnieJJones: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Because he has the means and he think she is deserving. You have absolutely no reason to insult him

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
What's with the sealed seats?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by felnino(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
This is most Naija girls dream proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by manci(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
e Don tey rich de make it Hard for the poor

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by SuccesYear: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Hibiscus flower to propose ......if u say NO......na to waka pass jare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.