Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) (38713 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
And will Naija girl tell you no? Even with common iPhone anything, she will say yes!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Kilo Kan mi ? Awon lo mo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice. He can afford it...
Doesn't make other proposals less.

Interesting thing is, you won't see this kinda guy complaining about imaginary gold diggers... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by itsandi(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice move. Without the car, she prolly would have said no grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah!cool right..

if you ain't proposing with car,abeg shift undecided

So I should come and propose with Volkswagen beetle {Tortoise car} (Ijapa).......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by livinbygrace: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
Na dis type of men they make most of our girls no wan get husband dis days,because most of them re looking for rich guys forgetting that the present economy is not smiling.Anyway Congrats!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by legit9ja(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
you are right sir
ConnieJJones:
Because he has the means and he think she is deserving. You have absolutely no reason to insult him
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
Only in Nigeria do we have brand new old model cars.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
This happened in front of Club Edge
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Archangel15: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
No she suppose say no

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Kufie(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
You think she'll say no to owning a 3 million naira vehicle? Lol! Think again.

At least now she's sure of not having to ride buses and keke as a married woman and when she's pregnant which to me is a big plus.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by uwa1(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
And dem say recession dey...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah!cool right..

if you ain't proposing with car,abeg shift undecided

Did your father propose with car to your mother

See am hungry person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice. I love this.

Since as a teen, I remembered saying I'll propose to my wife with a car. That memory is still with me.

But she has to someway or another deserve it. There has to be something she has and that I love crazily. I think the only thing is LOVE for BOOKs and some humility.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Jodha:
Awww...so romantic... HML in advance to them..
The proposal abi the car?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by 360command: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
I know that guy, he's a confirm street

Proposing with an expensive gift is like bribing her to marry you

That to me is stupidity
d street go dey behave like say dem no send girls but na dem delilah dey show say dem weak...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
legit9ja:
Na Wahala for who nor get ooo! According to area, However last night was a blast with so much joy filled in a lady's heart as her Sugar Plum asked for her hand in marriage, the un-seriousness became serious when he took her to a brand new Lexus with its nylon still on (Tire-rubber) with full payment o!.

Well, if she was my sister and she said NO, she will squeeze to be my sister from that point. SHE SAID YES CRYING... I wish I could share the videos so you all see the joy on her face!

I got some pictures to show y'all. See after cut... http://legit9ja.com/2017/12/guy-propose-to-his-girlfriend-with-a-latest-lexus.html

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by kennieG(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
With davido voice * if you no get money hide ur face make another man pikin run ur race*
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2017
Jodha:
Awww...so romantic... HML in advance to them..
grin romantic right? Cos there is a car involved, smh for Nigerian ladies.

Meanwhile, op u said squeeze to be my sister, that's a typo I think. Correct ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by morbeta(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2017
adonismuller:
i will check on you and this statement again when you are 40

Don't mind the local champion. Poverty mentality.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by livinbygrace: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

Did your father propose with car to your mother

See am hungry person

No mind dem.Him papa no for get bicycle but they find man wey get aeroplane.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

The proposal abi the car?
help me ask am o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Armynu(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
I don't understand o..... Shey the guy proposed to her? OK, now why is she seated in the car alone and crying, is it the car that proposed to her?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Safiaa will you marry me? Lexus, I have not but pure undiluted love

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
I dnt kn y a full grown man will nt tink,y will he propose wit a car,its looks foolish to me...as for me i suggest he propose first den wen she agrees,he can go buy wateva he want to buy for her as an engagement gift,bt proposing wit expensive tins looks like u are forcing d person,wat if d lady dos nt want to marry u bt because of d stress u went tru buying those tins,she said yes nd 2yrs down d line u people will b at war in d marraige

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by chronique(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2017
all these local folks have come again. this car na tokunbo. why do they always call every car with nylon on the seat,tear rubber/brand new?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2017
the guy is a big fool... Why will he propose to the girl with a car? How will he know if the bitch really loves him? Or was he expecting her to say know smh.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by SuccesYear: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
chronique:
all these local folks have come again. this car na tokunbo. why do they always call every car with nylon on the seat,tear rubber/brand new?
boss, can u kindly show us ur bicycle wheel
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by joshrare(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
I know that guy, he's a confirm street

Proposing with an expensive gift is like bribing her to marry you

That to me is stupidity

That makes stupidity a relative term in this regard,,you don't know what you can do with money until you have it especially in excess,, street or not....

in falz voice..I want to have excess money and waste it.....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by joshrare(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
the guy is a big fool... Why will he propose to the girl with a car? How will he know if the bitch really loves him? Or was he expecting her to say know smh.

With his financial status, love seem to be every where around him but in reality its very farrrr....so why waste time looking for what he certainly won't find it......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) by legit9ja(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2017
Like beta thing
millhouse:
whats romantic about that ? Is it becos it's a car ? So the one dat proposes with a flower nko ...naija girls sha ..too wack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.