Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (159592 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Orpe7(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
This one isnt normal. Na diesase

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by bymyself: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
She must not sit in the front row of the church during a service o. I won't way more than that.....
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by mekybabe1: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Cissors! She is hot!
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by MrBingo: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Corky monster! Have you forgotten me so soon?? I’m the reason you was banned till infinity! cheesy Anyways I forgive you... can we start over again?

...ban who?...TALK TO THE HAND!!! angry
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Gofwane(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
justiniyke29:
it's like u read my mind, infact collect 1 cup of chilled palmwine with goat meat
grin grin correct guy!
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by cimag: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Her fake body is a burden to her.To bath is a problem.To stand up is a problem.To run is a problem.Don't worry,the day wey Boko Haram dey pursue or chase everybody with bombs,na dat day she go know wetin she do herself.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Anyways I forgive you... how you been? I missed you! Hows Peckham? How’s sweet Mona? wink
MrBingo:

...ban who?...TALK TO THE HAND!!! angry
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by yormite20(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
She can't stand dere and tell me she got it all. But I'll keep mute sha

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by cahrlifa(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
My future son If u see dis one RUN oo...no say I no tell u oo
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Xkay29(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
if termites descend on those things.Any way six feet go do justice
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by snappyicee: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lawd, have mercy, I'm confused?

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Rozaytee: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
she looks scary

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by ppotter(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
she under went a terrible cosmetic surgery to achieve this rubish. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Burgerlomo: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
I go release oo shocked

Lol, you go release when some people don do am very long time ago grin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by stieyven(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Oooh Lawd .

But for real, I can place my phone on that ass and it won't fall.

#YOLO
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Beyfit(f): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
NEVER KNEW Côte d’Ivoire CAN PRODUCE THIS HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION

YOUR BUMBUM IS BIGGER THAN BOMBAY grin grin grin grin grin grin

HAPPY WEEKEND YA ALL
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by remigiusizunna(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blood of zachariah

This one na doctors prescription
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
i said Lawd ..cant you see?

#YOLO
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
earthsync:
do guys really find that hot, like really?

HOT ïs subjectìve

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by mystmoze(m): 1:12am On Dec 03, 2017
e go still de smell my only problem with dis tin called ukwu
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Afritop(m): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2017
THE DICK THAT WILL ENTER THIS ONE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC MODE
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by centboy123456(m): 1:34am On Dec 03, 2017
TemmyTee82:

You don't mean it!

yes you are and I just sent u a mail pls reply me let's me friends Godbless you
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by tribalistseun: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2017
OrestesDante:

shocked

Laughing out Silent.

It's like most dudes can't figure out the fakes from the originals

why you spoil my mood this night, must you tell us it's fake

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by coputa(m): 2:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Amarabae:
In her little mind,she thinks that she is a celebrity.
she is one.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by hardon1(m): 3:01am On Dec 03, 2017
this na disease abeg. turn off for me

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Boyooosa(m): 3:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Sekem
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Smartjob1(f): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Who big butt don epp?
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by FreedomObaro: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2017
NANS SEEKS SUPPORT FOR HOSPITALIZED FIRST CLASS STUDENT OF MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE(MOUAU)

Mr Ejike Gift Emeka recently graduated in flying colours with high hope of serving his fatherland and proceeding thereafter for service to humanity and greater accomplishments to himself and society. Unfortunately, upon mobilization for the mandatory National Youth Service Corps, he had an accident on Monday 20th November 2017 at Azia near Ihiala on his way to Lagos for his NYSC program. This was around 1:00pm.

Following that, he was rushed to St Mary's Hospital Ihiala where he received his first Aid treatment.

The Patient, Mr Ejike Gift Emeka who hails from Umuahia with residential address: 88 Abam Street, Umuahia is a 23 year old First Class graduate in the Department of Biochemistry at the Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State with registration number MOUAU/12/25585, Call up No. NYSC/FAU/2017/172692 and state code No. EN/17B/2259.

After receiving his first aid, he was thereafter transferred to Federal Medical Center Umuahia for further medical examination and treatment.

Consequently, he was again referred to the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku Ozalla on the 24th November 2017 at about 7pm where he was received by Dr Chikeani Iloabuchie with Hospital number (833255) into the Neurosurgery Ward.

His clinical History revealed that he looks healthy with no observed distress but was unable to move the limbs and arms, hence a radiological scan was recommended.

The Radiography Report from MEMFYS Hospital for Neurosurgery by the Consultant Radiologist, Dr. (Mrs) C. O. C Ani FWACS, FICS, revealed:
An unstable comminuted fractures of 4th & 5th cervical vertebrae C4 & C5 + C4-5 intervertebral disc with grade 1 C4-C5 Spondylolisthesis and retropulsion of fragments.

There is also an associated cervical Spinal Stenosis with extensive cervical cord compression, contusion and oedema.

Finally the C2-C3 left lateral recess acute epidural heamatoma formation with compressor effect.

In line with the above radiological findings, Mr Ejike (the helpless patient)has been recommended for a GRADE-1 surgery which will cost over 4million(#4,000,000) Naira which his parents and family cannot afford at this time of economic downturn to perform at MYMFYS Hospital For Neurosurgery, Km 2 Enugu Onitsha Express way, due to lack of facilities at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Ituku Ozalla.

We plead with all good spirited Nigerians, corporate organizations, the entire public, government's at all levels to assist the family and the entire student's community to raise this funds in facilitating his surgical session.

For any financial assistance, you can make payments in favour of his father's Bank Account as stated below:

UBA PLC,
OKORO KINGSLEY EJIKE,
You can also contact the management of the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku- Ozalla, Enugu State for further enquiries.

We anticipate your kind support in saving the life of an exceptional Nigerian future leader in this time of uncertainty.

May God bless us all!

Signed,
Chinonso Obasi,
National President, NANS
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by dejiWEST: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Sit on my face, sit on my face, na so your guy die oh grin grin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by kbzee11(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Well, good for her. She for even go Guinness book of record...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.