Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (159593 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2017
I have seen something bigger than this here in SA.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by olafestid(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Even a bottle of beer placed on it won't fall.
Bitchiamjay:
Oooh Lawd .

But for real, I can place my phone on that ass and it won't fall.

#YOLO
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by onyidon22(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Offpoint:
just imagine how many tons of sh^t this will produce in a day.. government should restrict her from making use of any public toilet.

Guy, you bad o
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Neoteny(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:
shockedshockedshocked

You deserve an award.

Or tithe.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Offpoint: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2017
onyidon22:

Guy, you bad o
gringrin na true I talk my broza
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2017
eeeewww! what kinda creature is this? shocked that junk is gonna smell really bad embarassed
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2017
This is toture, how can one woman carry all these Kilos of fat around?
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Ejembiisrael(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2017
You Dont Have Respect For Apostle Suleiman
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Martin0(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
This is toture, how can one woman carry all these Kilos of fat around?

Hahahahahahaha "kilos of fat"gringringrin

Inshot eh Mmadu ka na yagringrin

Shaybebaby abeg come hear and see oogringrin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahaha "kilos of fat"gringringrin

Inshot eh Mmadu ka na yagringrin

Shaybebaby abeg come hear and see oogringrin

if it is not fat? what else is it? grin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Martin0(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
if it is not fat? what else is it? grin

I never disagree with u naugringrin

But that Nyansh nor be here oogringrin

Sometimes I go dey imagine how long dem dey seat down for chair,
And how long dem dey standgringrin

Nna eh person nor even con dey see the shape of kpevun again coz of Nyansh wey do cover everywheregringrin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

I never disagree with u naugringrin

But that Nyansh nor be here oogringrin

Sometimes I go dey imagine how long dem dey seat down for chair,
And how long dem dey standgringrin

Nna eh person nor even con dey see the shape of kpevun again coz of Nyansh wey do cover everywheregringrin
how person fit handle that yansh? i no no oo! that one pass man pikin oo! cheesy grin to sit for toilet go be whahala! for dat woman and de kpekus go smell no be small. embarassed una wey dey like big nyash oya! make una enjoy dis one grin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Martin0(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
how person fit handle that yansh? i no no oo! that one pass man pikin oo! cheesy grin to sit for toilet go be whahala! for dat woman and de kpekus go smell no be small. embarassed una wey dey like big nyash oya! make una enjoy dis one grin

Hahahahahgringringrin na wa oo space no even con dey for the kpekus to receive air...gringrin
That place con dey congestedgringrin

Na wa ooo this kind ladies na pit toilet dem go dey use coz ceramics go break oogringrin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by DedeNkem: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2017
This is terrible! She should go for surgery to reduce it a bit.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by iamNifemi(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
I go release oo shocked

New muziq album
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Yeligray(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
earthsync:
do guys really find that hot, like really?
yah
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by TemmyTee82(f): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
centboy123456:

yes you are and I just sent u a mail pls reply me let's me friends Godbless you

And you keep asking every girl on Nairaland to be your "friend". Kontinu, Mister.

Ayam not having trust for people like that.

Amen to the God bless me.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by tomtyte02(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
adorablevic:
aye oo!!!aunty pls give me half of one bum
abeg na

oh! Bum is singular while bum-bum is plural ba?
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by centboy123456(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
TemmyTee82:

And you keep asking every girl on Nairaland to be your "friend". Kontinu, Mister.

lol u mean me laff not at all cum on how can I ask all the girls to be my friend ok I only ask few that all but u you I want to get to know u pls give me a chance pls
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by centboy123456(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
TemmyTee82:

lol u made me laff not at all cum on how can I ask all the girls to be my friend ok I only ask few that all but u you I want to get to know u pls give me a chance pls
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by GoldChick(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s][/s]
Bitchiamjay:
Oooh Lawd .

#YOLO
[s]
Bitchiamjay:
Oooh Lawd .

#YOLO
[/s]
Bitchiamjay:
Oooh Lawd .

#YOLO
na wa for u ooo
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
GoldChick:
[/s][s] na wa for u ooo
lool what I do?

#YOLO
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by centboy123456(m): 1:34am On Dec 09, 2017
TemmyTee82:

hey my friend I didn't see ur mail what wrong is it bad to be friends with you come I like u and I don't know why pls let's me friends pls
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by ochobaba(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Martin0(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2017
ochobaba:
Hmmm
E dey close pesin mouth abi
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by habsydiamond(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2017
I pity this babe...see as she look like island....a land surrounded by water...if fight dey shele and dem come dey shoot gun....how she go take escape....with the way I dey see her so I no think she go fit carry her body well....e be like say she don inject herself with pig blood wey she just dey big with no control.....end time sexiness
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by TemmyTee82(f): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
centboy123456:

hey my friend I didn't see ur mail what wrong is it bad to be friends with you come I like u and I don't know why pls let's me friends pls

I replied you then. And I replied you even now. But the message keeps failing to deliver. Maybe you should talk to Nairaland mods and let them investigate.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by centboy123456(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
TemmyTee82:

I replied you then. And I replied you even now. But the message keeps failing to deliver. Maybe you should talk to Nairaland mods and let them investigate.

lol mind to investigate u made me laff can I have ur whatapp num pls
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by ochobaba(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

E dey close pesin mouth abi
No b small thing o
Been awhile brother
How have you been
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Martin0(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
ochobaba:
No b small thing o Been awhile brother How have you been
Na so oogringrin Sme with u oo,I know say na busy busy everywheregringrin We jus dey like granny dey observ as town wan begrin
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by ochobaba(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Na so oogringrin
Sme with u oo,I know say na busy busy everywheregringrin
We jus dey like granny dey observ as town wan begrin
Yeah
Merry Xmas in advance brov
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Martin0(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
ochobaba:
Yeah Merry Xmas in advance brov
Same to u oo,I hail u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.