Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? (46171 Views)

Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by addikt(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I wake up tomorrow and there's no more internet access or social media is gone;
I'd pray to the lord to take my life.

PRAY TO GOD TO TAKE YOUR LIFE??...WHAT HAPPENED TO SUICIDE ??

Just helping a brother out though grin
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Why not, who internet epp?
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
sad
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by firstclassmumu: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
when I am not mad
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Finstar: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmm
Day2logic:
Wetin be the essence of mansion wey my village people no go see for instagram abi snapchat? How dem go know say dem don fail at last?
hahahahahahahahha They can still come for you and make everything perish before your face you know,i pray that would never be your portion. grin grin
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by MCzubby247(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Living in a mansion like that without the internet or social media whatsoever is simply life in a beautiful prison.

However, if a daily supply of all kinds of curvy ladies according to my spec will be delivered, I won't mind living there for life!
badoshe, you nailed after round what is life without curvy ladies
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by AirstarKane(f): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
I will gladly do so. I haven't found a good reason to be on social media except nairaland and whatsapp winkstill thinking how to open instagram sef how do you guys do it self with the whole password thing.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by KELVINXY: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I wake up tomorrow and there's no more internet access or social media is gone;

Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by idris4r83(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who social media epp
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Alwaysking: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yes
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by sunisonflex29(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
after receiving November alert,person gather mind use 3k play bet naija....only 5 odds o......after playing, u jejely slept off thinking by the time u wake up,ticket yaff sure...

u woke up o,took your phone while smiling.......in your mind you be like "edakun,money don set"

you checked the 1st 3 games....u were smiling o...then you checked the last one..

and behold it was

Barcelona 2 Delta Vigo 2.

kuku kill me......
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by King0071: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
There was once a time when smartphones didnt exist. People still had family and friends. People still enjoyed life to the fullest and lived long and healthy. I will gladly give up my phone sef. I know internet and social media can be fun and very useful in todays modern world, but i also know it can done without. Some peoples lives and potential have been uplifted by internet, while others have been destroyed because of he same internet. Truth is i will even throw my laptop join and satellite and TVs and PS4. Am sure a house like that has a huge library.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by chubinwa(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
well., let's take it dat ur just nt serious
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Safiaa(f): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
It seems like social media is the only social aspect of some people's lives. Well let me lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by stillmaticOG(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
who social media don epp biko?
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by mercyp001(f): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Day2logic:
Wetin be the essence of mansion wey my village people no go see for instagram abi snapchat? How dem go know say dem don fail at last?
So u are d type dat post on social media for ur village people to see dat u've arrived? I pity you.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
If ur enemies and haters can’t see your selfies ... warriz the point
Na only u n God go know say u dey mansion

Kolewerk .... grin
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Diso60090(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So shall it be in Jesus name amen
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
y not
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nonnyflex(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
No wahala.. I will just invite slay Queens and I will be trending on all social medias without internet
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
who brought internet into this na? Social media is a different thing altogether. Am giving up any damn social media for this mansion, am giving up any yeye relationship too.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by duduwest(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Okele gbigbe Pelu itelorun. I don't care any type of mansion as far as I I'm getting happy always. With a li2 change with internet in face me I slap you, I am good to go
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
how did humans survive before social media and Internet? the owner of play boy mansion lived to more than 80 years without internet and social media,

Hugh hefner lived in his play boy mansion for 50 years. with beautifull young women, drank and smoked till he died at the age of 90 something this year.

so sod! social media!
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Xamie271(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Where do I sign? because people lived before social media.. I'll survive and enjoy the mansion even. So yeah, I would live in that mansion and all that's in it and quit social media. wanna see me? visit. wanna talk? call me. wanna chat? send a letter. Social media has inhibited physical interaction in my opinion.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by sinceraconcept(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
is this what heaven would look like? CIA I have never heard there is TV,social media,technology in paradise
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by selfmadeboss: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Comments here just proof that Nigerians are under mental slavery
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by sisisioge: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Will I have a dog, kids,movies, food and music in it? If yes, sold! Groovy grin
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Living in a mansion like that without the internet or social media whatsoever is simply life in a beautiful prison.

However, if a daily supply of all kinds of curvy ladies according to my spec will be delivered, I won't mind living there for life!

when there was no inrernet in Nigeria, did the people living in mansions tell you they were imprisoned? una go just dey yarn rubbish up and down.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who social media don epp? Abeg weh the mansion dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Distressed 3-Storey Building At No 7, Sule Close, Apapa / Iganmu: LASEMA Raises / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.