Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? (46172 Views)

Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Martin0(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
gypsey:
how did humans survive before social media and Internet? the owner of play boy mansion lived to more than 80 years without internet and social media,

Hugh hefner lived in his play boy mansion for 50 years. with beautifull young women, drank and smoked till he died at the age of 90 something this year.

so sod! social media!

Yes we knowgringrin
I can bet my shining black ass u can't give up social media to live in that mansion
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Martin0:

Yes we knowgringrin
I can bet my shining black ass u can't give up social media to live in that mansion
And i am telling you! that i can! i only go on social media when i am bored, social media is not and doesn't control my life..

Anyway! i have a mansion Already tongue
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by crafteck(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
mccoy47:
What's the essence of living a good life wen haters don't know u do and envy u? undecided
i swear ur right..
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by crafteck(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
gypsey:
And i am telling you! that i can! i only go on social media when i am bored, social is not and doesn't control my life..

We hear u
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by 8stargeneral: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
No social media no relationship...d mansion is a mud to me.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Martin0(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
gypsey:
And i am telling you! that i can! i only go on social media when i am bored, social is not and doesn't control my life..
Yeah there is no posibility you re not gonna be bored when living in a mansiongringrin

Hey remember we are selling nigeria to china ooo,incase u still dey talk say u get mansion,all properties are now up for sale I will advice you check out your's oogringringrin
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Martin0:

Hey remember we are selling nigeria to china ooo,incase u still dey talk say u get mansion,all properties are now up for sale I will advice you check out your's oogringringrin
Really? No wahala! my mansion is not the biggest in nigeria. grin besides my mansion is also insured.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
crafteck:

We hear u
Cheers! grin
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Martin0(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
gypsey:
Really? No wahala! my mansion is not the biggest in nigeria. grin besides my mansion is also insured.

Hahahahgringrin na wa ooo see fear

Ur mansion is insured in nigeria?
Insured by who ?
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringrin na wa ooo see fear

Ur mansion is insured in nigeria?
Insured by who ?
insurance company in England with a branch in Abuja, you see? some wealthy and Educated people in nigeria insure their properties in nigeria, the only people who do not think About property insurance are Illiterate and Average "Big man" like a typical spare parts or building material dealer in nigeria.

Even Vehicle insurance in nigeria is important, but most Average folks in nigeria would not recognise the importance of insuring their vehicles.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Martin0(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
gypsey:
insurance company in England with a branch in Abuja, you see? some wealthy and Educated people in nigeria insure their properties in nigeria, the only people who do not think About property insurance are Illiterate and Average "Big man" like a typical spare parts or building material dealer in nigeria.

Even Vehicle insurance in nigeria is important, but most Average folks in nigeria would not recognise the importance of insuring their vehicles.

Eh eh I nor know about this ooo...
Anyway when u come I go know and understand more abt this insurance tinz,maybe I go start with my little tinz wey I get
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Rick9(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
What's so special about a mansion
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by OliveCynosure(f): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
NO!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by blues343(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I wake up tomorrow and there's no more internet access or social media is gone;
I'd pray to the lord to take my life.
muogu
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh I nor know about this ooo...
Anyway when u come I go know and understand more abt this insurance tinz,maybe I go start with my little tinz wey I get
you see? you are learning a lot tongue.
but you have to pay monthly to insure your tinzs and you can not miss payment.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by homesteady(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
I always feel empty when I don't have subscription, need I say more?
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Texty: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
talk2saintify:
You Will Leave For Free All Your Life But You Must Give Up Social Media and Probably Relationship grin grin

what would you do??

What's the essence of social media since it not the whole internet then fck it
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by darichlife: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I wake up tomorrow and there's no more internet access or social media is gone;
I'd pray to the lord to take my life.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Martin0(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
gypsey:
you see? you are learning a lot tongue.
but you have to pay monthly to insure your tinzs and you can not miss payment.

Yeah gringrin u know we learn everyday!
Yeah if it monthly no problem.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by gbaskiboy: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Living in a mansion like that without the internet or social media whatsoever is simply life in a beautiful prison.

However, if a daily supply of all kinds of curvy ladies according to my spec will be delivered, I won't mind living there for life!
hahahahahahahahaha baddest grin
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by ayoxxzbaba(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

I hope that happens
bros! On top wetin na, abi him take ya wife? Person no fit use small thing play again?
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by toprealman: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
A no no for me.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Blissp99(f): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
If only I can be getting alert once my network is ON
Wat is social media
Pls no talk am again!!!

I would gladly accept the house
Who no like better thing
Who are those friends I can be online for
Abeg come collect my phone asap
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by SuccessStores: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
talk2saintify:
You Will Leave For Free All Your Life But You Must Give Up Social Media and Probably Relationship grin grin

what would you do??

I'm out of relationship for now but for that social media, I'll seriously need to think about it.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Celdanstar: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Of what use is a life prison sentence in a mansion without the social media? Man is a social being, he needs to socialize even on the internet.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Carter4luv(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
I prefer to live in one room apartment and live a happy life. Not to live in a mansion and still be like a kirikiri prisoner
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Queenserah26(f): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Funny comments cheesy
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by jeffjoker: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Am gonna say this just once,fxck social media,after money is money for me
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by auto2(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
How will I let the haters know I'm balling
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by HADEWOYE: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
thatz slavery man!
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by anuma1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
ladyF:
So far I can access my Nairaland... Shebi Nairaland is not social media na grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
you again. Who dash you phone. I think say you don kpai.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by enonche85(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Living in a mansion like that without the internet or social media whatsoever is simply life in a beautiful prison.

However, if a daily supply of all kinds of curvy ladies according to my spec will be delivered, I won't mind living there for life!

Am with u on the 2n paragraph! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Distressed 3-Storey Building At No 7, Sule Close, Apapa / Iganmu: LASEMA Raises / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.