Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,559 members, 7,843,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Am Not A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Virgin (3482 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Virgin by femfem3: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
3ndy:

ask me ohhhh---
anyway what's d meanin of LWKMD??

Laugh Wan Kill Me Die, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
3ndy:

pls more specific in your reply,  it's uncomprehensible--

Fine girl, do u have a problem with my comment or are you the one asking the question?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
fem.fem:

Laugh Wan Kill Me Die,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ha ha ha love it, absolute love it
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
honeric01:

Fine girl, do u have a problem with my comment or are you the one asking the question?
no probs with the comment at least till i don't get 2 understand it
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
Good, so let the poster that the comment was directed to pick his options.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
honeric01:

Good, so let the poster that the comment was directed to pick his options.
if u've not still understood comments are ment 2 be discussable with every1 if not others wouldn't be able 2 see it, and since it's seeable and commentable i think it would be apreciative of u 2 make sure every1 understands it
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
Now tell me, what's there that you don't understand? undecided

His gf was formerly a non-virgin

all of a sudden, she became a virgin

the guy wants to know what to do

since none of us is there to see if the girl is a virgin or not

i sent the ball back to his court asking him to either close his eyes before picking one of the 2 options.

now tell me, what's there that you don't understand? undecided
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
honeric01:

Close your hands and then pick one.

finish.
3ndy:

if u've not still understood comments are ment 2 be discussable with every1 if not others wouldn't be able 2 see it, and since it's seeable and commentable i think it would be apreciative of u 2 make sure every1 understands it

these two comments are completely different, and u can see y!!
the first is a mixture of words that doesn't make sense,
the second, well though it's rude-- makes a whole world of sense
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
Rollz eyez at another stupid virgin thread!
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

Rollz eyez at another silly virgin thread!
**thumbs up**
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
3ndy:

these two comments are completely different, and u can see y!!
OMB!!! embarassed

didn't see the typo, was suppose to type eyes and not hand, sorry, my mistake, this is what i hate about multi-tasking.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
honeric01:

OMB!!! embarassed

didn't see the typo, was suppose to type eyes and not hand, sorry, my mistake, this is what i hate about multi-tasking.
no worries my brotha, grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2010
thank u good girl, now tell me, did u lie to your bf too? tongue
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

thank u good girl, now tell me, did u lie to your bf too? tongue
absolutely in way -NO-
1 bcoz there ain't any reasons lying
2 bcoz ain't got a bf
but if i had 1 it wouldn't be a lie
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by joe4christ(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2010
3ndy:

absolutely in way -NO-
2 bcoz ain't got a bf
MEANING WHAT? THROW MORE LIGHT! OR ARE YOU FEELING SHY?

Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2010
3ndy:

absolutely in way -NO-
2 bcoz ain't got a bf

really?
no reason to lie? well based on no 2, i can understand
but is no 2 an intentional cause or just not happening?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

really?
no reason to lie? well based on no 2, i can understand
but is no 2 an intentional cause or just not happening?
i really wish it was intentional, at least i could stop it at any time,
but, ahimè, it's not itentional it just not happenin, cry cry
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by Ranoscky(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2010
lol,
omo na wa o, so all dis virgin of a tin stil dey reign 4 naija?
ma guy bone, the girl no wan giv u the congo meat chop, shikina!
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2010
3ndy:

i really wish it was intentional, at least i could stop it at any time,
but, ahimè, it's not itentional it just not happenin, cry cry

Aww, maybe you need to get a new set of antennas, review your preference, who knows, it just might happen. cool
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

Aww, maybe you need to get a new set of antennas, review your preference, who knows, it just might happen. cool
meanin do u fink it's my fault
i haven't really be gentle with the other sex i know but at least they wshould be able 2 penetrate my arshness n c d girl in me!!! must i make the cake 4 them even if they have the reciepe
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2010
3ndy:

meanin do u fink it's my fault
i haven't really be gentle with the other intimacy i know but at least they wshould be able 2 penetrate my arshness n c d girl in me!!! must i make the cake 4 them even if they have the reciepe

well, if u say so. being harsh does not make you tough, only makes you hostile and less inviting.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

well, if u say so. being harsh does not make you tough, only makes you hostile and less inviting.
i'm not wantin 2 be anything tough or so, i just don't like potatoe coaches,
i mean if i had seen sm1 that i'm really attracted 2 i wouldn't have waited all these years-- i0've tried 2 see the good in every1 but i'm quite gettin tired, angry angry
there isn't any1 who's been able 2 prove capabilty of outstandin' and interaction with me-- is that my fault
when they fake them selves should i be happy abt that??
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2010
3ndy:

i'm not wantin 2 be anything tough or so, i just don't like potatoe coaches,
i mean if i had seen sm1 that i'm really attracted 2 i wouldn't have waited all these years-- i0've tried 2 see the good in every1 but i'm quite gettin tired, angry angry
there isn't any1 who's been able 2 prove capabilty of outstandin' and interaction with me-- is that my fault
when they fake them selves should i be happy abt that??

Since it's not your fault, then whose fault is it? and by the way, why are they always faking themselves when it comes to your own case? don't you think something might be wrong from your side?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by Hurpy007(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2010
Lwkmd mean laugh wan kill me die, i think d gal was ashamed when she 1st told u abt her vaginity status but got bold when u became more intimate, u got ursef a real treasure dude.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

Since it's not your fault, then whose fault is it? and by the way, why are they always faking themselves when it comes to your own case? don't you think something might be wrong from your side?
1 surely not mine
2who says they do so only wif me?? i just meant that when they speak wif me i smell smthing fishy, if u don't speak english then don't fake it--
if u're not hot then don't behave like 1-- it's awfull-- and i hate when they keep saying "u know"-- WHAT DO I KNOW EEHHHH
3 no nothing's wrong 4rm my side coz i'm always sincere when it comes 2 feelings
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
You still don't get it, well since you seem to think you are not to share from the blame, then good luck.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by galatico(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wot do u mean by "sucks" and y only the babes isn't it even the mans fault if she isn't trustworthy in her words?? couldn't he have not asked her if she was or not?? or atleast create a situation where they is only truth amog them??
always the girls fault for u nigerian men ehh??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Babes lie alot, they where weren't forced into having sex, and they keep lieing that it's either they where raped, or abused by there uncle, cousin, now you know why I said that babes suck!!!!
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by xamphara: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
iice:

Which one be 'what should i believe?'
Egad! Some people sef. . .na cerelac dem dey find

, which one matters? the hole remains sale, naqd, straffed and ploghed by u already . were u a v wen u ment her? senseless talk ! prob she knows u lyk hyping vgs
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2010
galatico:

wot do u mean by "sucks" and y only the babes isn't it even the mans fault if she isn't trustworthy in her words?? couldn't he have not asked her if she was or not?? or atleast create a situation where they is only truth amog them??
always the girls fault for u nigerian men ehh??

Babes lie alot, they where weren't forced into having intimacy, and they keep lieing that it's either they where despoiled, or abused by there uncle, cousin, now you know why I said that babes suck!!!!

ok no wahala ! what if they lied?? i'm still not condamnin' only the girls bcoz it's the mens fault if they do lie! ok! y do men always want vergins in thier beds?? y must they ask if a girl is 1 or not?? if she's ready for intimacy then she'll open up 4 you,
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by iice(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2010
xamphara:

, which one matters? the hole remains sale, naqd, straffed and ploghed by u already . were u a v wen u ment her? senseless talk ! prob she knows u lyk hyping vgs

What are you blattering about?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by topup: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2010
Have you asked her why she lied the first time? Did you ask for particular detais?? Did you ask her what she has actually done - hopefully you can try and suss out from there whether she's telling the truth or not. Hopefully.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by dljbd1(m): 2:59am On Apr 08, 2010
u guyz moved on whn she said she waznt a virgin? thn dis shldnt stop d flow. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Are Sweet / My Fiance Birthday Is Near, Wat Gift Should I Buy For Him / Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.