Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (69003 Views)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by BruncleZuma: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Talkwell:

Till they return their 10% and seeds they were tricked to sow grin

E be like say nah you be Magu ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by felifeli: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dainikel:
I just knew I would see this on NL immediately Pastor Olukoya spoke briefly on Tithing to buttress his point on 'The Power of Primitive Faith' message today. Some fellas are just looking for more excuses to stop paying tithe...whose loss would that be? Just as it was explained further that its a personal decision.

". Some fellas are just looking for more excuses to stop paying tithe..."
Really?! Is this a Sadducee thing ? undecided
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Boss13: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
omaojo1:

You are the liar here.

He said paying tithe and first fruit offering are not compulsory. He however proceeded to say that if you have faith in God, your faith would naturally hold you to a higher standard in your walk with God that paying tithe would not be your problem.

Please get today's message if you're in doubt.

What do you believe as a Christian? Pay or not pay? Your GO should not determine your stand but the Bible.

Now this is what pastors should be preaching about UNSHAKABLE FAITH. If you have unshakable faith in God, whatever you seek shall come to past. They have replaced this faith with tithe and that tithe renews this faith with God - not true. God doesn’t need your tithe
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by mickeymimi: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
The Levites
https://charlesdbordner./2011/02/01/levites-among-us-today/

Jacob had twelve sons, who each became the Patriarch of twelve great tribes. One of the sons was named Levi, and it was his tribe that was chosen to become the special guardians of every aspect of the Temple. They were given a special special relationship to God that no other tribe had. They were to minister on behalf of God to whole nation of Israel.

Now, Moses and Aaron belonged to the tribe of Levi, and by virtue of Moses’ positive response to God’s call to become the Hebrews’ national deliverer, and Aaron’s willingness to help Moses, these two brothers were given a greater blessing. Moses became the giver of God’s Law for all humanity. But Aaron became the first PRIEST.

So you see, ALL Levites had a special relationship to God that no other Hebrew had. But Aaron and his descendants had a more special relationship to God that not even the Levites had. He and his descendants were the ONLY Levites who could enter the Holy of Holies, and minister DIRECTLY to God.

Malachi 3 Misinterpreted

http://411tithesofferings.411-cashflow.com/Malachi3Mis-Interpreted.html

One of the main Scripture these peddlers of God’s word use to support their doctrine of demanding and extorting "tithes and offerings" from those who are seeking God's favor is Malachi 3:

But, first let us look at Malachi chapters 1 and 2 to see who the word "man" refers to in verse 8 of Malachi 3 when God asks the question, these gospel peddlers love to quote when they want more of your money in their control; and that is "Will a man rob God? They never tell you who God is speaking to in this Scripture (they just speak about it in such a way to lead you to believe that God was speaking to you the member of their human organizations) - they have deceived you into believing God was speaking to you rather than to them - more specifically God is speaking to the Levites and the priesthood of Aaron and not the people giving the tithes and offerings to them.

These Levites and priests behavior had caused the people to be discouraged in that by saying the "Lord’s table is contemptible" (much like those today who take your tithes and offerings to buy for themselves the best of goods and services while refusing to help those who are not a member of their church); they were making the people give defected and sick animals for God as tithes and offerings; and taking the best of the livestock and grain offerings for themselves to sell for profit. Nor were these priests of Levi keeping God’s command to the Levites in Deuteronomy 26:12-13, where God said to them "12 When you have finished laying aside all the tithe of your increase in the third year--the year of tithing--and have given it to the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your gates and be filled, 13 then you shall say before the LORD your God: "I have removed the holy tithe from my house, and also have given them to the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, according to all Your commandments which You have commanded me; I have not transgressed Your commandments, nor have I forgotten them""

The Levites were commanded to receive tithes and offerings from the people; however, in the third year they were to share this tithe given to them by those who had livestock and land to tithe on with "the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow". In Malachi 3, these "sons of Levi" were not during this because they did not fear God.The below listed Scriptures tell us what most of the ministers today are about - these are the tele-evangelists, the super-ministers, and the mega-church ministers who believe building bigger churches are more important than taking care of the needs of the widows and the poor and needy in their community.

Notice, the Holy Spirit through the apostle Paul says, "many" not a few ministers are peddling God's word for profit from your "tithes and offerings"

[2 Corinthians 2:17... "For we are not, as so many, peddling the word of God; but as of sincerity, but as from God, we speak in the sight of God in Christ."

n Malachi 1:6-8, it is shown that God were speaking to the leaders (the Levites and Priests of Israel) who were defrauding and robbing God of the tithes and offerings not the people who brought the tithes to them (the people continued to give and tithe to them even while these corrupt Levites and priests stole from God - and the widows, the poor and strangers in the land). These priests were not giving God His due honor before the people by taking care of those widows and orphans in need nor were they sacrificing the best of the grain and livestock to God rather they were keeping the best for themselves to sell and increase their own wealth from the things tithed and offered by those who were required to tithe. Just think of the glory our God in heaven would receive if these so-called "tithes and offerings" ministers actually followed these old Covenant instructions by helping the poor and needy with your "tithes and offerings" money instead of helping themselves. Today, we as Christians are called upon in the New Testament (or Covenant) which requires much more in giving and helping those in need than the Old Testament. For, we as Christians shall be judged by our treatment of those in need and those well to due Christians will be judged by what they did with their money (Matthew 19:16-24; Luke 12:33; Luke 19:1-10 and Matthew 25 - more on this later).
[b]
Malachi 3:8-12... "8 Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, "In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings. 9 You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation. 10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. 11 "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," Says the LORD of hosts; 12 And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land," Says the LORD of hosts."

Now, we see here God were speaking to those who were of the Levitical priesthood (Malachi 1:6-8; Malachi 2:1,4,7-8; Malachi 3:3-5). God in Malachi chapter 3 gives us the time of Christ correction of these sons of Levi for their sins against Him in verses 3:1-3. Notice the phrase "I send My messenger"(v. 3:1) this phrase refers to John the Baptist (Malachi 4:5-6 and Matthew 17:9-13) who came and prepared the way for Christ Jesus; and his message was "to bear witness of the Light" (John 1:7) and "the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins" (Mark 1:4) so people would receive Christ as the One who Saves (Luke 7:26-30)[/b]. Next, we have the phrase, "the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant" (v. 3:1) this phrase refers to Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior (the second Adam) who came to pay the penalty for the sin of Adam and of all Mankind; and to make another Covenant (a New Covenant) with the people whom God would call, a chosen people of priests for His new nation (Hebrews 8 and 1 Peter 2:9-10)

Read on http://411tithesofferings.411-cashflow.com/Malachi3Mis-Interpreted.html

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by subcbouy: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
brightalo17:
Tell your pastors to stop forcing on people then.
Force? If they are forcing it, the man who is being forced will not stay in the church let alone staying at home. Ask police what force mean.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by ichuka(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ucheamani:
[color=#990000][/color]

...just like Christmas
Easter,Xmas etc aren't biblical
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dutchey:
thats why u will die in poverty
It is too late to fail. I have never tested poverty in my life and there is no way in this life and in the lives to come, that I will ever experience poverty. I belong to a higher consciousness of existence and the Gods are my friends.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
I so much like how Pastor D. K Odukoya said what most pastors will never want to tell members.

Let's sit down, relax and watch how many pastors will surface from nowhere raining fire and brimstone on Pastor Odukoya
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Hautside(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
An2elect2:
Hehehehe Christians shouldn't tithe at all.

"Tithing isnt compulsory" is like saying "The law isn't compulsory" Law is law for a reason. If you are under a law you must abide by it and in some cases to the letter. There is no "if you like" with the law. You break it you face punishment. That's why Christ came to free us from not only the punishment but also from the demands of the law.

Before now. The truth was: CHRISTIANS ARE NOT TO TITHE BUT GIVE WHATEVER THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE

Lying ministers shouted the exact opposite of the truth from their pulpits: TITHING IS COMPULSORY AND OFFENDERS ARE INCURRING GOD'S WRATH

Then a man came to challenge them with the bible. He won a lot of people over

Proud lying ministers couldnt take it and got worse in preaching the opposite of the truth. They were no longer convincing.

So shy lying ministers (the devil's second try to keep people enslaved) like this come forward for the first time ever(what have they been doing since?) to "challenge" the obvious lie with subtle lie or is it a levelling ground lie saying: TITHING IS NOT COMPULSORY.

Who is the devil trying to swindle with this lie? When did a law become not compulsory?

Christians shouldn't tithe we have been freed from the law.

The 10 commandments, given to Moses by God, I know. Dont know other laws in the bible o.Found out most pastors only take the favourable portions of the bible as laws while the non-favorable, the tell you it was only said to some people. Paul said women shut keep shut in the bible o but they will tell you Paul was only talking to some people hence so many pastor Mrs.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun:
He needs the source. Did you attend the service?

As some pointed out before me..he gave options to people who thinks tithe is what the church depends on..but alas.he said
" if anybody knows the bank of the most high God, he should gather all his offerings and tithes and pay it into Gods account but if not, he should quietly give his own and leave the rest to the man of God"..

I watched it live on satellite and it was applauded from some people sitting beside me...
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by toye440: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Now i believe FRZ has gotten d ans he wanted, now whats d next accusation oh i guess we should b allowed to test before marriage.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by buragidi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oga, how many devourer do you see in the life of Dangote, Bill gate and the world rich Chinese.
Timiblanko:
All i know is for devourer to be out of your life as the bible as said you must tithe. It is a MUST... God i pray for peaceful atmosphere i don't want to hear more of this issue. Thank you Lord amen.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Interesting15:

But you are not a Christian

I love Jesus and I love Christians and the Bible, but the Pastors are the thieves. Christians must rise up and seize all the private jets and schools owned by these thieving Pastors, after all it is their tithe and offering monies being used to set up those family businesses.

The Christian are so zombified that they witness their pastors passing the batons of the churches and the assets from Fathers to sons without questioning the Pastors.

Religion is not just an opium of the poor, but the cocaine of the ignorants.

Motherfuckers will come here to chastise me instead of slapping their thieving pastors.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by brightalo17: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
subcbouy:
Force? If they are forcing it, the man who is being forced will not stay in the church let alone staying at home. Ask police what force mean.
Some church don't bury there members who's tithe booklet is empty until the living members of the family pay up,Is that not by force ?
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by obailala(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
israelmao:
I have once said it that it's a matter of choice.Freeze, no one is forcing you.
When you tell a child that if he sits down on a particular chair, that he would be severely punished. If the child eventually decides to keep standing, would you actually argue that the child had a choice?...

I'll use a more succinct analogy; if I point a gun at your head and ask you to hand over your wallet, if I am to go by your own definition of 'choice', do you agree with me that it's a matter of choice for you to hand over the wallet or not?

We really ought to define and understand the true meaning of the word 'choice'. Forcing a person to do something doesnt only entail using physical force. Telling a person (a believer under you) that he would incur God's wrath and attract spiritual curses if he doesn't hand over his belongings, my friend, that is 'force', especially when you consider that it's even unscriptural.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by 7lives: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
An2elect2:

"Tithing isnt compulsory" is like saying "The law isn't compulsory" Law is law for a reason. If you are under a law you must abide by it and in some cases to the letter. There is no "if you like" with the law. You break it you face punishment. That's why Christ came to free us from not only the punishment but also from the demands of the law.

Before now. The truth was: CHRISTIANS ARE NOT TO TITHE BUT GIVE WHATEVER THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE

Lying ministers shouted the exact opposite of the truth from their pulpits: TITHING IS COMPULSORY AND OFFENDERS ARE INCURRING GOD'S WRATH

Proud lying ministers couldnt take it and got worse in preaching the opposite of the truth. They were no longer convincing.
So shy lying ministers (the devil's second try to keep people enslaved) like this come forward for the first time ever(what have they been doing since?) to "challenge" the obvious lie with subtle lie or is it a levelling ground lie saying: TITHING IS NOT COMPULSORY.

Who is the devil trying to swindle with this lie? When did a law become not compulsory?

Andre Faley was right all along, in his book CHURCH WITH OUT RELIGION, he said old things have passed away.
We are now in the NEW COVENANT, that anyone subjecting him or herself to the old testament laws is doing so out of ignorance.
He said God knows that' it is not possible, for man to succeed in keeping all the laws without breaking one.
He said failure to keep one has destroyed the efforts put into keeping the others.
He said it was for this purpose that Christ came, to shed his blood as sacrifice, to save mankind from the yoke of sin, emanating from the inability of man to keep the law.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by nwakaibeya1: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Many people who claim to pay tithe &sow seeds in churches dont have genuine means of livelihood,looking at them spiritually where we dwell,people mostly do it thinking God will forgive their atrocities committed and prosper them whereas their money is not genuine and can't even do restitution which Jesus Christ commands if they are looking for words of Jesus Christ about money.

Paying tithes makes meaning if you have basic promises of Jesus Christ which is peace, light&unbeleivable power&Jesus knows you personally#do you sleep well at night after paying tithes,do evil people fear you?

We ask you the money you pay as tithe &seed sowing how genuine is it what is your source of money? If your source is Evil it's best you kept your money in your house hence, you are enriching the pastor or prophet who is not known to Jesus Christ &very many prophets& pastors who collect those tithes are not known to Jesus Christ &if as said it's offensive to you we are open to confrontation spiritually not like those daddy freeze who want physical debate ,no the things of spirit are not debated spiritually those who understand the spiritual knows where the battle field is not on social media.Be wise and know the truth that tithe is acceptable to Jesus Christ if your source is genuine spiritually and physically https:///hrDqzEC1zM

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by subcbouy: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
brightalo17:
Some church don't bury there members who's tithe booklet is empty until the living members of the family pay up,Is that not by force ?
Those ones are orthodox churches. The man who is to be bury didn't stay in church before he died.

We are talking of Pentecostal churches.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by lokoventurex1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyko:
I was in church too.Tithing is not compulsory but necessary only if you want God to open the windows of heaven and give you an outpour of blessings. Nobody forces anyone to pay tithe in MFM.I pay my tithes and I see the goodness of God all the time.I don't lack at all; and I appreciate God for that.Likewise in terms of offering;whether you pay it not,you get the reward i.e. if you sow sparingly ,you reap sparingly and if you sow bountifully, you reap bountifully.

@felifeli, if you are a member of MFM,I don't expect you to post this on Nairaland ,you know what I mean.Most people will misconstrue what the man of God has said.
Well said brother. I guess the OP is not a member of MFM. The way the topic was constructed will definitely confuse people. I've already read here that Dr. D. K is only trying to be in the middle.

Yeah, i wasn't in church for some best reason known to me today, but I'm sure the man of God didn't put the message that way. I've always known Tithing is not compulsory, but necessary for Christians that can actually afford it. What then is the big deal in paying your tithes when you work?

Let's be reasonably be guided. They still teach us SALVATION in MFM and some other living churches. It's a pity most of us rubbishing our men of God are Christians.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Olamfreke(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
;DThanks for speaking the truth jare angryThanks for speaking the truth jare
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by mctees(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
An2elect2:

Mr. Holy Holy show me scriptural reference(s) where tithing was instituted as a law. was there a law before Abraham and Jacob tithed?
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by epropertymaster(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Well noted
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by brightalo17: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
subcbouy:
Those ones are orthodox churches. The man who is to be bury, didn't stay in church before he died.

We are talking of Pentecostal churches.
So Orthodox are not Christians? They don't use the same bible abi? WOW another shocking.

The Person stayed and died in the Church just that no money to pay the tithe.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by unitysheart(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Nothing is compulsory in this life.

Even impregnating one's wife is not compulsory.

God has given us a free will or the power of choice. Yet, he admonishes us to choose rightly.

Deuteronomy 30:19 says; "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live".

Tithing is not compulsory but it works wonders for everyone who genuinely and faithfully engages in it.

The irony of this tithing drama is that, those who are paying tithes from millions and in millions will continue to give to God heartily and Joyfully, but the ones paying tithes of 10naira, 100naira and 1000 naira are the ones screaming tithing is a scam.

No pastor has ever placed a gun on anybody's head to demand tithe.

Happy Sunday folks!

Have you forgotten Jesus' parable of the poor woman?
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Osashalom: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Agents of hell has quickly misquoted the man to further their evil campaign against the church and God's servants. If you like post all the lies from hell here in nl, it won't have effect on those of us who are not thought by rasters and rock stars on social media. Read the Bible for yourself.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Interesting15: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

I love Jesus and I love Christians and the Bible, but the Pastors are the thieves. Christians must rise up and seize all the private jets and schools owned by these thieving Pastors, after all it is their tithe and offering monies being used to set up those family businesses.

The Christian are so zombified that they witness their pastors passing the batons of the churches and the assets from Fathers to sons without questioning the Pastors.

Religion is not just an opium of the poor, but the cocaine of the ignorants.

Motherfuckers will come here to chastise me instead of slapping their thieving pastors.
I don't understand, like, all the pastors in Nigeria owns private jets?

There are millions of pastors in the country, as well as churches.

I don't think there are up to 30 who owns private jets.

So?
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by subcbouy: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
brightalo17:
So Orthodox are not Christians? They don't use the same bible abi? WOW another shocking.

The Person stayed and died in the Church just that no money to pay the tithe.
We are against it. Do they have jet, too? Don't confuse yourself by using force.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by lokoventurex1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
felifeli:
I am sorry if anyone feels aggrieved by this post, including the man of God Dr. DK Olukoya whom I have absolute respect for.
I only said this was "part of the message " and not that this was the entire message. Of course I do not have a link to the video because it is still a fresh event barely three hours after I posted it. And yes, I posted what I heard not in the preacher's exact words but paraphrased. Yes, he did not only say so??he said it "with emphasis" If anyone else heard the sermon and heard differently none of us is wrong until the video is posted online and the public form their own opinion. Unfortunately MFM is not a video-posting ministry and it is my thought that this controversial video will be buried and not made public. The church should do what they deem right. The purpose of my post is purely for information and not to cause anyone grief.
I apologize if I have done the latter. God bless you all.
For your information I give my tithe and I advise you to do the same.
If you actually knew the consequences of your post, then the earlier for you to ask God for forgiveness.

We don't have to rush to social media to post. MFM, I know sells the General Overseer preachings. Why not then wait for it to be sold? You need to know the controversies this might cost the ministry. You need to know the shadings and bad mouthing the ministry might get.

If you actually meant well, why didn't you post everything the man of God said in his preachings? You even went ahead to say you have paid your tithe, but your post doesn't support tithing. That's hypocrity to me.. A good follower of Christ would not act in such a way. I ask for God's mercy for you....
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by felifeli: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
lokoventurex1:

Well said brother. I guess the OP is not a member of MFM. The way the topic was constructed will definitely confuse people. I've already read here that Dr. D. K is only trying to be in the middle.

Yeah, i wasn't in church for some best reason known to me today, but I'm sure the man of God didn't put the message that way. I've always known Tithing is not compulsory, but necessary for Christians that can actually afford it. What then is the big deal in paying your tithes when you work?

Let's be reasonably be guided. They still teach us SALVATION in MFM and some other living churches. It's a pity most of us rubbishing our men of God are Christians.

You were not in church today and you still say OP is lying, based on what someone else said. What kind of Christian are you. At least go to HQ later in the week and buy the cd so that you can make up your own mind. As a matter of fact G.O not only said so, but said it at least two times for emphasis. As a matter of fact I am not an MFM "member " but I have regularly attended the church for at least 7 years. Thank you.

PS : I have already apologized for the post; it was meant only to inform and not to cause anyone grief.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Lumig: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Imagine a congregation in which all members have their names on a tithe envelope in order to twist their hands and to monitor those dropping money monthly and the amount they earn. God forgive us all
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Originality007: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
plessis:
Why is nobody talking about salvation again?....

thank you oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles / Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.